[Reviews - 92] LikedPrinter
Summary: William (Spike) Pratt was a favorite among the both faculty and students of Sunnydale High School, as one of the best teachers to ever grace their hallways. When a scorned student of his threatens to take it all away with one little lie, it's up to his lawyer, and rookie paralegal to help prove his innocence. But when more truths are revealed and new feelings develop, things start to get very complicated, testing the bounds of what one person will go to, to do what is right.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 14721 Read: 8072
Published: 07/04/2006 Updated: 08/23/2006

1. School Hard by Saltygoodness [Reviews - 21] Liked (1596 words)
After my disastrous experience with my first long story, I have decided to keep a set schedule on updates, being once a weekend, every Tuesday. This will help me not get behind with updating, and therefore keep readers. Hope this helps, and that everybody will enjoy this!

Disclaimer: Don't own anything!!

2. Calvary by Saltygoodness [Reviews - 11] Liked (2483 words)
It's weird being on time with updates. Now I just need to finish the epilogue of POY. :D I was blown away at the response to the first chapter, and now I feel the pressure. I hope you all like what I'm doing, and are not disappointed. This story will develop slowly, so please stay with me;)

3. Up Close and Impersonal by Saltygoodness [Reviews - 9] Liked (2322 words)
Thanks for all the awesome reviews for the last chapter. I'm really glad you all seem to like where this story's going. I also want to remind readers that this will be a long story, and will develop over time. Not all information will be given at once, so please be patient, kay? I promise it will be worth it! :D

4. New Friends by Saltygoodness [Reviews - 8] Liked (2592 words)

5. Innocence by Saltygoodness [Reviews - 13] Liked (2316 words)
I've been feeling really sick these last few days, but I had to get this chapter out in time. Hope you like this chapter!

6. Living Conditions by Saltygoodness [Reviews - 12] Liked (1598 words)
Thanks for all the great reviews and to everyone who is sticking with this story. I'd also like to give a big shout out to Sanem for being my beta. I was really worried about the police report in this chapter, but she cleared that right up. Thanks so, so, much! :) Enjoy, and please review!

7. Lonely Stops by Saltygoodness [Reviews - 18] Liked (1814 words)
Sorry about the longer wait. When the site was down last Tuesday, I couldn't update, and then RL hit me all at once over the weekend. As a side note, updates might be going to every other week, instead of every week because of classes starting next week. Don't worry, though. The story will still be regularly updated. Hope you enjoy :)