Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to everyone that reviewed, Again I don't own these poeple just like to play this them. The Bar chapter is so long I have broke it down into about 3 chapters. If any one knows why Spike calls Angel Peaches please tell me I couldn't find it any where.
Chapter 10

Later that night walking into Lorne’s new bar called Lorne’s Place

Spike says quietly so only Angel and Buffy can hear. “You brought the Slayer and me into a Demon bar I can’t even go into one of those in Sunnydale.”

“Don’t worry he, has a no violence clause put on from the higher powers.” Angel tells him.

“What does this guy do Angel?” Buffy asks.

“Lets get a table and I can explain that to you.” Lorne says walking up to the group.

“Who are you?” Buffy asks.

“I’m guessing, I’m the reason you are here. Slayer.” Lorne says.

“What….How….” Buffy gives him a fish out of water look as she says it.

They all sit at a table that Lorne guides them to.

“I am a link to the Powers that Be, there are many different types of demons that are. In the past you have only dealt with Whistler, isn’t that right Slayer.”

“Buffy, Spike is the only one that calls me Slayer. But yes I have met Whistler once.” Buffy states.

Spike leans down and whispers in Buffy’s ear. “I’m flattered Slayer.”

“Shut up Spike.”

“So if you are like a link to the PTB are you going to be all guidey or what?” Asks Buffy.

“No, not a guide per say. Whistler is that kind of demon, he was actually sent to guide Angel in his path to redemption, but you don’t always meet your guide.”

“What do you mean?” Buffy asks.

“Okay this is probably the best place to explain this and still be alive and safe. Spike never met the one that sent him to Sunnydale the first time to cure Drusilla. What he doesn’t know is someone up there was prepared to cure her, if he couldn’t figure it out himself. Our cure would not have involved Angel.”

“You leave Dru out of this.” Spike says angrily.

Buffy is curious and has to ask knowing Spike or Angel wouldn’t. “What do you mean, if you could cure her, why didn’t you?”

“Because we need you and Spike to meet, not fall in love. But meet. You see after the master killed you, you became stronger we needed someone more than Angel. Everything that happened has happened for a reason. We only used Drusilla to send Spike back to you Buffy.” Lorne tells her.

“Why?” Spike asks quietly.

“Because of your passion for The Slayers you face.”

“I’ve never loved them before, Buffy is the first.” Spike states.

“No but we knew your passion for killing them, would turn in to more. We did not throw anything on you about love; you were only sup post to be there to help her. Now I need to get back to the stage and start the night. I do look forward to hearing everyone sing. As for now what could I get you all to drink?” Lorne asks.

“Diet Coke.” Buffy, Willow, Tara, Dawn and Anya all say.

“Beer.” Both Spike and Xander says.

“The usual for the rest?” Lorne asks.

They all nod.

“Okay I am off I will be back with you drinks soon.”

“Do they ever stop meddling in my life?” Buffy says quietly.

“Well all I can say is Wow.” Willow says.

“Merciful Zeus! I bet Giles is not going to be happy when he learns that he missed out on all this information.” Xander says.

“I took notes for him.” Wesley states.

Noticing Spike has been really quiet Buffy turns to him. “Spike are you okay?”

“Yeah I’m fine.”

“We’ll talk later okay?” Buffy asks.

“Yeah I think so, just a lot of stuff thrown at me, all at once.” Spike states.

“I understand it was a lot for me too.” Buffy tells him.

Lorne came back with the drinks.

“Angel I just remembered that my pills fell out of my purse onto the floor of your car, would you mind getting them for me?” Cordelia asks seeing Lorne put down a glass of water in front of her.

“Sure I will be right back.” Angel says getting up from the table and going out to get the pills.

Waiting till Angel is out of earshot, Lorne dumps enough earplugs on the table. “Here take one quickly and hide it from Angel.” Turning to Spike “Sorry I don’t think earplugs can help in your case.”

Spike lets out a snort. “So Peaches in a bad singer.”

“Like your any better dead boy Jr.” Xander states.

“Well time to get up there and start the night, I do look forward to you all singing tonight.” Lorne says before turning and walking to the stage.

“What is it with Dead boy and Peaches?” Gunn asks.

“Xander’s has to do with a hatred for the undead. But I never could figure out why Spike calls Angel, Peaches and that is a secret he will not share with me or anyone else who doesn’t know.” Buffy tells Gunn.

Angel walks back to the table and sits down, while handing Cordelia her pills.

“So Peaches you going to sing tonight.”

“I really don’t know, but you and Buffy are I can tell you that much.” Angel informs him.

“Angel why would both Spike and I have to sing?” Buffy asks.

“Because I told you that we had a friend that could read people, but he can only do it through song.” Angel tells her.

“Alright when do I sing?”

“I think singing would be great.” Dawn states.

“You would.” Buffy snaps back to Dawn.

“Calm down luv, you know the niblet didn’t mean anything by that. Now if you would shut up long enough for Peaches to answer may he could?”

“Sorry, Angel.” Buffy says.

“Lorne will let me know when he is ready for you and Spike to sing.” Angel tells her.

“Alright the longer the better, till then I think I will just enjoy myself and have a good time. It is actually my first night out since I have been back.” Buffy states.

“1 hour later they are all telling stories of past actions between the 2 groups the Scoobies and The Fang Gang. As Angel likes to call his merry band of followers.

Lorne walks up to Buffy. “Buffykins how about you go up and pick out a song to sing, because I am going to put you on next. If that is alright with you.”

“Okay.” She says getting up to follow Lorne to the stage.

“You can pick a song in here or sing one of you own.” Lorne tells her while motioning to the play list book.

“I think I will pick one.” Buffy tells him.