Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks to all that have reviewed it has come to my attention that I might not have a computer again next week, I really do hate my husband at times. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 18

Friday Night.

“Hey G-man, I brought the stuff you asked me too bring.” Xander says walking into the hotel with the gang.

“Well Hello to you too Xander and please don’t shout. Also how many times have I told you to stop calling me that ridiculous name?” Giles ask Xander.

“Hello Mr. Giles, How are you?” Tara asks calmly once they reach the area that Giles is at in the lobby.

“I’m quite fine, thank you for asking, but Giles would be just fine for you to call me Tara.”

Dawn walks up to Giles and gives him a hug. “I missed you Giles.”

“I missed you to Dawn, I missed everyone actually.” Turning to Spike. “Even you Spike.”

“Thanks Rupes.”

Giles turns to Willow and Anya who are standing waiting for him to finish with Dawn. After Dawn leaves and goes over to Buffy, he turns to them and says. “Now give me a hug.” as he opens his arms to them.

“I missed you Giles.” Willow says as she gives him a hug.

Hugging Giles as well Anya says. “Yes what she said about missing you, but I had to pleasure of hearing from you everyday. Are you coming back to Sunnydale when you’re done here? Anya asks.

“Yes my dear I do believe, I will be going back for a while at least.”

“Good I am glad.”

Willow and Anya go and join there other half’s as well as finish greeting everyone.

“Are, our rooms the same as last week?” Willow asks Angel.

“Yes, and they are ready for you all, why doesn’t everyone go and get settled in, then come back down.” Angel suggests.

“Sounds good.” Willow says as the gang starts heading for the stairs.

The next morning.

“So when are you going to tell us what you found?” Xander asks while they are each getting there own Breakfast ready.

“I was waiting till after lunch, Angel told me that Buffy and Spike sometimes were up a lot of the night. He seems to imply that it is a bad time at night for her still.”

“She really doesn’t talk much about what she is going through, at least not to me.” Xander tells him.

“No she has always had the weight of the world on her shoulder and doesn’t let many people in on her problems if any.”

“I know, I know.”

“Something on you mind.” Giles asks knowing the boy would most likely open up to him.

“No not really.” Xander says as he walks out of the kitchen.

A few minutes later Giles leaves the kitchen to find Angel. He is sitting at the desk in the lobby going over a case that Angel’s team had been working on.

“If I could have a minute of you time?” Giles asks

“What can I help you with?” Angel asks looking up from his case file he is currently reading.

“I would like to discuss everything I found with everyone and was wondering if you had a place we could use, where everyone could sit comfortable. I am also assuming you would like to have your staff involved as well.”

“Yes I would like my staff included if you wouldn’t mind. We could use one of the conference rooms; it should be big enough for everyone. It is normally only used when we have a really big case we are working on.” Angel tells him also thinking to himself *that the Buffy case is the biggest he has ever worked on.*

“That would be fine, thank you.”

“What time would you want to hold the meeting?” Angel asks.

“I was thinking around 1 pm. You can also fill everyone in on what your Demon friend found out.”

“Alright I will call my staff and make sure everyone is here for then.”

“Thank you.” Giles says again before walking towards the office to see Wesley. Angel goes back to reading the case for a few minutes.

“Sorry to bother you.” Giles says as he walks into the office to talk to Wesley.

“Not a problem, is there something I can help you with Rupert?” Wesley asks setting aside the case he was working on as well.

“I was just wondering if you could make enough copies for both the teams to go over it at the meeting today.” Giles asks handing him the copy of the Prophecy.

Taking the Prophecy from Giles. “What time is the meeting?” Wesley asks.

“It is at 1pm.”

“Alright I will bring the copies to the meeting.”

“Thank you.” Giles says leaving the office.

As Giles leaves the office, Angel finishes what he is reading and calls over Fred and Cordelia. “Cordelia, Fred could you come here please.”

“What can I do for you?” Fred asks.

“I need Cordelia to go shopping, Giles is holding a meeting to go over with everyone what he found. You know what to buy. I need you Fred to make sure to conference room is all in order for us to use. Also do you know when Gunn is coming, because the meeting is at one?”

“I’m not sure what time he is coming you might want to give him a call, when you call Wesley.”

Just as Fred finishes talking Wesley steps out of the office. “That was Charles on the phone, he said he will be about and hour before he can get in, if that is alright with you.”

“Its fine, now everyone go and do the jobs I’ve given them, to do.”

Fred leaves to go off to the conference room when Dawn stops her. “You’re not in trouble for talking to me are you?”

“No, he just wants me to go and get the conference room ready for when we all meet later today. Want to come with me?”

“Can I?”

“Sure.” Fred tells her, as they start to walk towards the conference room.

Cordelia starts to leave then turns back to Angel. “I’m just going to get Conner and bring him to Lorne’s for the evening.”

“That’s a good idea.”

Cordelia walks up the stairs to get Conner. Angel goes into the office to talk to Wesley.

“I have been going over the notes on the Tempta case and seem to be missing some of the notes; do you know where they are?” Angel asks Wesley.

“Actually I put them in my desk I found some in the Foxrun file.” He says taking them out and handing them to Angel.

“Thanks.” Angel says. “I am so glad that Cordelia hasn’t got any visions since Buffy has been here. It would be hard to work on our AI stuff and also try and deal with what is going on with her.”

“I know I think the Powers want out full concentration on this. Hopefully we will figure it out soon.” Wesley says.

“I know that is what I am hoping for. No more work until this is done.” Angel tells him as he leaves the office with the file reports in hand.