Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Sorry this is late we have been busy at work and I am also learning a new job so haven't had the time to post. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 25

Angel knocks on Buffy and Spikes door.

“Come in, Peaches.” Spike calls out after hearing the knock and sensing it was Angel at the door.

“How is she?” Angel asks.

“She’s been sleeping for about 45 minutes now.”

“Whistler says that she was acting on rage of what went on with Drusilla and then with him not answering her right away. She can’t control these Vampire tendencies inside of her, right now. He also told us that she recognized you as her mate, so that is why you were able to stop her.” Angel tells him.

Buffy starts to wake up, shaking some as she does, Spike automatically takes her in his arms with her head at his shoulder. Rocking her gently back and forth, gently cooing in her ear while rubbing her back in a soothing motion. “There, there, it’s alright your safe. Your safe, Spikes got you, its okay.” After a few minutes of softly repeating himself to her she starts to settle.

“How long?” He asks after she has calmed down quite a bit.

“With you or with anyone else?” Angel asks.

“Both.” Was his simple reply.

“For you it won’t be a problem, but you would have to use drastic measures to do it at times. For everyone else, he says maybe a week or two.”

“I have never forced myself on a woman and not about to start now, unless I absolutely have to.” Spike tells him.

“So what do we have to do?” She asks ever so quietly against Spikes chest.

“Buffy can you look at me.” Angel says softly.

“I don’t know if I can, I’m scared.”

Moving to sit beside Spike on the bed, he reaches out to her and puts a hand on her shoulder. Speaking softly to her. “Don’t be, you can’t do anything to hurt me and Spike is right her to keep you grounded.”

She looks up at Spike for his reassurance first. At his nod, she then turns to look at Angel.

“Good girl.” Spike whispers in her ear.

“What you have to do is Mate with Spike. Buffy, both your demons see each other as Mates. Otherwise it might take to controlling you by force both, physically and sexually.”

Buffy flinches at Angels harsh words.

“Buffy I know this is hard, but you already agreed to Mate with Spike. I’m just trying to make you aware of what could happen.” Angel tells her.

“By scaring her you git."

“When.” Buffy asks quietly.

“They figured since Willow and Tara are coming tomorrow to start it Wednesday afternoon.” Angel tells them.

“Are you done now, I’m a little tired.” Buffy asks.

“Yes I should be going to see Giles and someone else.” Angel tells them.

“I know what you are going to do; I won’t flip out at the mention of her name.”

“Yes, I am going to see Dru, after I stop in and see Giles. Whistler seemed to believe that she did something to you.” Angel tells her.

“Go get Giles and I will tell you what went on, I know Spike is undying to know as well.” Buffy tells him.

Angel hesitates for a moment.

“I will be fine, besides as you said Spike is here and you will be able to protect Giles in need be.”

“Alright I will be back in a few minutes.” Angel says getting up to leave.

After Angel leaves, Spike says to her. “You’ve had a lot of stress in the last few hours, so I want you to drink from me. I am guessing you will have a lot more before the night is out.”

She nods in agreement, and then goes over to straddle his lap. Moving his shirt aside she bites into his neck. That is how Angel finds them a few minutes later. Stopping so Giles doesn’t see. “You’re going to have to wait out here for a few minutes.”

“Why what’s wrong?” Giles asks.

“Nothing, Buffy needed to feed from Spike, out of respect for them I am asking you to wait out here.”

Giles nods, knowing some vampire etiquette.

“I’m getting him some blood.” Angel says walking into the room.

“We shouldn’t be to long.” He says as he closes the door.

Walking over to the mini fridge he takes out a bag of blood and hands the blood to Spike.

“Thanks.” Spike says before Vamping out and drinking down the blood.

“How is she?” Angel asks.

“About the same, I forced her to drink, I’m also making her drink more that she normally does.”

“Do you think it would help?”

“Did when she was first brought back.”

“I had Giles wait in the hall, till she was done. I figured she might not like him in here, when she was feeding like this.”

Hearing that Giles is waiting, she goes to pull away but, Spike doesn’t let her. He pushes her head back to his neck. “Just a couple more minutes, Old Rupes can wait.”

She starts drinking again.

“How long has she been feeding?” Angel asks Spike.

“Lazily for a little over 5 minutes.”

Buffy finishes feeding from Spike and says to Angel. “I don’t feed, I’m not a Vampire.”

“No you not a Vampire.” Angel says not wanting to argue with her.

“Can you get Giles now?” Buffy asks.

“Are you ready?” Angel asks.

“Yes.”

“Then I will get him.” Angel says getting up to get him, opening the door he says to Giles. “You may come in now.”

“Very well.” Giles says following Angel back into Buffy and Spikes room, sitting down in a chair beside Angel, while Buffy and Spike sit casually on the bed leaning against the head board. Giles asks. “How are you feeling, Buffy?”

“Peachy with a bit of tired thrown in, I feel a little better after Spike made me drink from him.”

“That’s good, but why didn’t you drink from him instead of attacking Whistler?” Giles asks.

“I don’t know, it never crossed my mind. I was just thinking get the answers from him and then I would be fine.”

“I see, do you want to tell me why you asked Angel to retrieve me?” Giles asks.

“Angel, Spike and I’m assuming you all want to know what happened when I was alone with Drusilla.”

“You are quite right.”

“Alright, so I will tell you all. As I told Spike earlier, his insane ex was rather sane for the most part.”

“I asked her what she wanted, and basically told her, she wasn’t going to get Spike now that he was finally happy.”

“She reminded me of her position as Spikes Sire and her position in my life. That she could basically take me out at anytime. Not to sound overly confident I informed her, that I did manage to take on a Hell God and win.”

“I asked her again, what she wanted. She told me, she wanted to help me be able to bite Spike. When it came to the time to Mate and to fulfill what she is meant to be here for. She then told me to bite over the scar of her bite, that the skin is thinner where her Siring bite is. She then moved her hair to the side to show me the bite that Angel left all those years ago. I told her, I wouldn’t have a problem biting Spike, when she still didn’t believe me, and I told her she should ask Spike and went and got Spike.”

“There you have it now; I would like to go to bed, if you don’t mind.” Buffy says.

“It’s quite alright, it’s quite late.” Giles says.

“I’ll see you tomorrow.” Angel says as him and Giles leave the room.

“Bye.” Buffy says to both Angel and Giles as they leave.

“Night.” Spike says as they leave the room.

After the door is shut, he gently moves her to lie down as he starts to unbutton her shirt. Once her shirt is unbuttoned he says in a soft voice. “Lift up a bit, so I can take this off you.” As she lifts up he removes her shirt and bras. He gives her a quick kiss on the lips and then moves to undo and remove her pants and panties. Buffy lifts her hips so he can remove them, after he has removed her clothes he to remove his shirt.

“Spike.” Buffy starts but is interrupted by Spike.

“Just going to go to sleep nothing more, just skin to skin, body to body and me holding you.” He says as he removes his pants and climbs in behind her. Kissing her shoulder he gently whispers in her ear. “Sleep now luv.”

“I love you.” She whispers as she falls asleep.

“I love you too.” He says to her now sleeping form.