Author's Chapter Notes:
Ok sorry it has taken so long, I got sick this week and then also had computer problems. Thanks for the reviews and again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 27

Everyone is sitting in the lobby after lunch when Whistler arrives back, except for Drusilla.

“Is the room set up.” He asks Angel.

“Yes, the only thing I have to do is get Dru.”

“Go and get her then we will get started.”

Angel leaves to go and get Drusilla, after a few minutes he comes back with her. “Sit down and don’t move.” He commands her.

Drusilla sits down and goes to say something.

“You can be quiet too” Spike tells her. “Now is not the time for your ramblings, you will do your part and then leave us alone when you are able too.”

“The 6 of us should go to the room and get started, everyone else should rest it will be a few hours before you see any of them again.” Whistler tells them.

“See you later, guys.” Buffy says as she walks off with the others.

Angel whispers in Cordy’s ear, before he leaves. “I love you, and don’t let anything I have to do affect our relationship."

“I won’t.” She says and gives him a quick kiss, before he turns to leave.

Once they are all in the room and the door is locked behind them, Whistler explains the last part that he never told them about today.

“I’m not sure if I mentioned this or not, but it is considered rude to wear clothes around the Mating couple. It’s also considered rude not to mate around them, but since none of you are mated we will over look that, your choice if you want to get kinky or not as long as you leave Buffy and Spike alone after you have done your part. But you will be getting naked all of you. The door is locked so no one can walk in, I will leave you all adjust, take your time but not too long.” With that said he vanishes into thin air.

“So everyone, Ok?” Buffy asks.

“Sure.” Willow answers. “We can do this, can’t we Sweetie.”

“Yes I think we can.”

Buffy looks at Spike, he is smirking at her.

“What?” He asks.

“You, you knew didn’t you.” She looks at Angel and Drusilla. “And you guys knew as well.”

“Yes we knew, why do you think I told you to pick the witches, do you think I wanted the Whelp or Watcher seeing you naked.” Spike tells her.

“I guess not, but I didn’t know I could have warned them. Its bad enough they have to see us have sex and then let the 2 demons fuck.”

Spike whispers in her ear. “We make love, but yes the demons will get rather harsh and fuck and bite. But it’s not so bad.”

“I guess so every body ready to get this over with?” Buffy asks.

“God yes.” Spike says kissing her. “I wanted to make you mine for a while now.”

Buffy walks over to the bed after they stop kissing; she sits on it and starts to remove her shoes and socks. Spike sits next to her and removes his boots and socks as well.

When he sees her start on her shirt, he says to her. “Let me.” And kisses her again while unbuttoning her shirt and pushing it over her shoulders.

Forgetting that some people are there she pushes off his red shirt and starts to lift the black one over his head. “Want you.” She says.

“I want you, too.” Then he moves to the buttons of her pants, he undoes the button and starts pulling them down her legs.

She lifts her hips for him once they are off he crawls back up her to kiss her; she then undoes his buttons and pushes his pants down. Once they are off he covers her up. “Let’s get you covered up.” He says.

He then removes her bra and thong.

Once they are fully undressed Angel walks over and takes the clothes and puts them on the dresser.

Turning to everyone as he starts to undo his shirt. “Everyone can now undress and put there clothes on the chairs provided.”

Not waiting for them to undress, Spike slides down her body licking and sucking along the way. He takes one of her nipples in his mouth, teasing the nipple by sucking and licking and gently biting with his human teeth, then switching to the other one. Once he is satisfied that he has given her enough torture by teasing them he moves lower, dipping his tongue into her belly button a few times. Then he continues his slow progression of moving downwards till her reaches the junction where her thighs meet.

Taking a minute to inhale her scent he, then takes this tongue and gives her a long lick between her folds.

Catching Buffy off guard she lets out a moan.

As he continues to lick, suck and nip at her clit and tease the inside of her folds with his tongue.

Willow says to Tara. “I never thought of it before, but not having to breathe really is a plus during foreplay and sex.”

Drusilla hearing what she says walks over to Willow and says. “I could you both a demonstration later.”

Tara looks at Willow and replies to her. “We will think about it.”

Pretty soon, Spike has her thrashing about all over the place in the bed, sensing she is in need for release he then inserts 1 finger and starts pumping it in and out. After a few minutes her then inserts a second finger curls it to get the bundle of nerves inside her, while sucking on her clit hard.

“Spike.” Buffy moans.

“Let it go, luv.”

“Spike.” She screams as she Cums.

He continues to lap up her spending and then crawls up her body. “I love you.” He says kissing her.

“I love you, too.” She says kissing him back.

As he kisses her he thrusts inside her, swallowing a scream. He starts a slow rhythm.

“Faster, Spike.” Buffy says after a while.

“That’s it luv, cum for me.” He says while rubbing her clit.

“Oh God, Oh God I’m going to cum, Spike.”

Feeling that she is already cuming he bites into her neck.

“SPIKE.” She screams as she cums.

“Mine.” He says.

“Yours.” She answers back, and then she bites into his neck.

With a roar he cums in an instant.

“Mine.” She says.

“Yours.” He replies.

Willow and Tara then walk up to Buffy and Spike answering. “Yours.” as they walk up to them. Willow goes behind the bed and Tara stays on the other side, they both give a wrist to Buffy and Spike. Willows to Spike and Tara’s to Buffy.

At Willow and Tara’s command. “Drink three pulls.”

“Drink three pulls. “ Then both bite into the wrist and do as instructed, after 3 pulls of blood they seal up Willows and Tara’s wrist.

As Willow and Tara walk away, Buffy starts to rock her hips into Spike, while putting her legs around him. Spike gently rocks back and forth with her.

“Oh god, you feel so good.”

“So tight Buffy, so hot. Feels like I’m being burned, can’t get enough.”

“Don’t stop.” Buffy says.

“Never stop, feels to good to stop.”

“Gonna cum, need to cum.”

Spike then bites into Buffy’s neck again, as she cums he says. “Mine.”

“Yours.” She replies then bites into his neck as he is roaring out his release. “Mine.”

“Yours.” He answers back.

“Yours.” Both Angel and Drusilla say as they walk up to Buffy and Spike. Angel takes place behind the bed where Willow was and Drusilla takes her place where Tara was. Dru gives her right wrist to Buffy and her left wrist to Angel and Angel gives his left wrist to Spike and his right one to Drusilla.

“Drink till you cum.” Angel and Drusilla order Buffy and Spike.

“Drink till you cum.” Both Buffy and Spike say back to Angel and Dru.

They all bite into the wrist they are given, after some time one by one they stop drinking. Angel makes sure that when he cums he doesn’t on Buffy or Spike. Once everyone has cum Angel and Drusilla walk away.

Spike rolls him and Buffy over, so she is now on top. “Ride me luv.” He says.

“With pleasure.” She says starting to ride him.

Spike reaches up and starts to play with her breast and nipples, as Buffy start to quicken her strokes she is soon reaching down to play with her clit. Spike sees her hand at her clit and bats her hand away and starts to play with her clit and the other hand still playing with her breast.

Buffy’s internal muscles start to tighten around him, so he lunges up and bites her in his claiming mark again.

She starts to cum instantly.

“Mine.”

“Yours.” She says, biting into his neck as well, hearing him roar out his own orgasm as it takes place. She then says. “Mine.”

“Yours.” Spike responds.

“Yours.” Angel, Willow, Tara and Dru all say at once.