Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 29

“Now do you understand what you have to do? I will keep my word and not bite you, unless you ask me too. My Blood is the most potentate when we Vampires reach full sexual peak by Cumming.” Drusilla explains to him.

“Very well.” Giles says as he starts to undress.

Drusilla undress herself as well.

Once they both undress they climb on the bed together, Drusilla teases her clit for a few seconds to get her ready to have sex with Giles. After a few minutes she lowers herself onto his hard cock. Starting off slow and building her rhythm, soon they are both moaning and groaning until Drusilla bites into her wrist and hold it to his mouth for him to drink some of her blood.

Giles latches onto her wrist and suck some of her blood, then after a few minutes he flips her over and starts a steady rhythm to complete what they have started.

Cordelia walks into the room she shares with Angel, and undresses after she closes the door and locks it. Then she goes over to the bed and waits for him.

Angel comes out of the shower with a towel wrapped around his hips.

“I was just going to get you.” He says when he sees her sitting on the bed.

“Well now you don’t have too.”

“That’s good.” He says as he crawls up her body to kiss her. After he ends the kiss, he says to her. “You know I love you.”

“I love you too Angel, now make me yours.”

“With pleasure.” He says sliding into her.

“Oh God, Angel you feel so good.”

“You’re so hot, now I understand what Spike was referring to with Buffy earlier.”

“Lets not talk about them.” Cordelia says as she starts to move her hips up to meet him.

“So good, Angel never imagined it would be this good.”

Angel starts to speed up his thrust, while he rubs he clit.

“Oh God Angel, I’m gonna cum.”

“Cordelia.” Angel roars as he releases his seed into her and bites into her neck. “Mine.” He says.

“Yours.”

He takes his finger and puts a little slice into his neck for Cordelia. “Just take 3 sips and say mine.” He instructs her.

Cordelia takes her 3 sips then says. “Mine.” as he asks her too.

“Yours.” He says. “We are now mated.” He says as he starts to move inside her again.

8 hours after Buffy and Spike fall asleep, they wake up.

“Have a good Sleep.” Spike asks.

“The best.”

“That’s good, have a drink and bite to eat then we will continue.” He tells her.

“Alright.” She says and goes to get out of bed.

“And just where do you think your going.”

“To get food like you said.”

“We need to stay connected, remember so I will carry you.”

Buffy smiles. “Even though it’s been 8 hours, I don’t really know if my legs will work and to think, we have at least another 12 hours to go.”

“I know, but your Slayer powers will kick in soon.” He tells her.

After they get something to eat, they both lay back down on the bed.”

“Now for the worst part, we have to let the demons lose control. Biting and blood and pure raw sex.”

“I know, I guess we better get this over with.” Buffy says.

Spike proceeds to pull her on top of him, and kisses her. Letting his face change while he is kissing her, he then commands her to change as well. “Change.” He says, and kisses her again.

She lets her face change to as she is kissing him.

Once he breaks the kiss he turns her around, so she is laying on him with her head by his cock. “Don’t be afraid to bite it lots.”

She nods and lowers he head down to take his cock into her mouth, after a few minutes of him licking and sucking on her clit she feels him bite down on it.

“Aaahhh!” She screams and bites down on his cock as well, they do that 3 more times until he takes her and turns her so he can put her down hard on his cock, mixing their bloody sexes as he rolls her over and proceeds to pound her into the mattress, as hard as he can.

Buffy continues to bite and claw at him anywhere she can reach to draw blood, as does he.

After a while they both scream out their orgasms, he leaves a bite going thru her left nipple.

“Good girl.” He says as he lifts her head and continues to pound hard and fast into her. He leans down and kisses her biting her tongue in the process.

Buffy bites his tongue back as well during the kiss, he moves to bite at her neck and ears but Buffy pushes him up as she is about to cum and sinks her fangs into his small man nipples.

He then roars out and bites her right nipple. Buffy then flips him over and starts to plunge up and down on him as she rides him as hard as she can.

Out in the lobby everyone is there, now except for Drusilla who is back in her room and, Buffy and Spike who are still mating.

“So how do you think they are doing?”

“I’m sure she is fine, most likely they are both a little bloody by now.” Angel tells them.

“Why would they be bloody, they are not trying to kill each other, are they?” Willow asks alarmed.

“No, they should be up to the demon mating by now; one thing that demons go for is blood and sex.” Angel tells them.

“Oh.” Was all Tara said.

“Is it, really safe?”

“Can be very painful, but yes it is safe.”

“Oh Okay.” Willow says still unsure of it.

Back in the room with Buffy and Spike a few hours later.

“You’re doing great, Sweetheart. Were almost done this section, but this next hour is going to be painful for you. But then we will shower, change the sheets on the bed and have a nap again.” He says letting his demon go back in while he gets her into position.

Buffy nods and responds. “Just get it over with.”

Once he has her on her hands and knees, he spreads her butt cheeks apart and plunges into her asshole, also re-allowing his demon to resurface.

“Ahh!” She screams as he starts to pound into her hard and fasts, getting tears in her eyes.

Leaning up against her, he puts his wrist at her mouth. “Bite it will help with the pain.”

After a while the pain starts to leave and she starts to thrust back into him. “Spike I need to cum.”

He bites into her side and she Cums instantly, causing him to roar in completion.

“Good girl the worst is over, luv.” He says as he pulls out of her. “I love you please don’t forget it.”

“I love you too.” She says then she surprises him. “Maybe we could do that again sometime, I liked the pain and pleasure.”

“Let’s get you a bath.” He says picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom, he sits her on the toilet while he runs a bubble bath for them once the water is ready; he puts her in the tub with him.

“Just relax luv.” He says as he starts running a wash cloth over her body, as he feels her relax he pulls her against his chest. “Just lay here for a few minutes, it will help take away some of the pain.”

An hour later they are back in bed, with clean and dry sheets. Getting ready to take another nap, Spike is worried because she isn’t saying anything.

“I’m fine, just a little sore, and tired.” She says.

“Sleep, luv.” He says kissing her neck and shoulder; when he feels her breathing even out he lets himself follow her to sleep.

6 Hours later, Buffy wakes up to Spike thrusting in and out of her.

“Morning Goldilocks, sleep well?” Spike asks when he notices the change in her breathing.

“Yeah, still sore.”

“I know luv, I’m sorry.”

She pulls away from him and rolls over to face him, putting a leg over her hip so he can slide back in.

“Don’t be it had to be done and I love you.” She says kissing him.

“I love you too.” He says kissing her back. “Let me make love to you slow and gently.”

“Please, too sore for anything hard and rough.”

“We only have a little over and hour left now.” He says as he starts to kiss her.

55 minutes later Buffy says to him. “Spike I’m going to cum.”

“Let yourself go Buffy.” He says. “Then we will be done, if you want.”

“Yes please, Oh God Spike it feels so good even after everything we have done.” She says as she starts to cum.

“I know Buffy.” He says as he Cums along with her.

They lay there for a few minutes just relaxing in each others arms.

“We did it, luv we are mated, which would mean you are immortal. What are you going to do about it now?” Spike asks.

“Don’t know to sore.” She tells him.

“Rest, luv.” He says as he gets out of bed to get there clothes.

“Lets get you dressed and then we can phone your watcher and friends to come and see you and get something for the pain, or we can go out there.” Spike tells her.

“I think I want to walk out the see them.”

“Alright luv lets get dressed and then go see your mates.” Spike says as they start to get dressed.

After they are dressed they leave the room and find everyone in the lobby.

Once Willow sees Buffy she calls to her. “Buffy.”

“Hey Wills.” Buffy says walking up to her.

“How are you?” Tara asks.

“Tired and sore.” Buffy tells her.

“Ah Buffy, Spike your back.” Giles says.

“Never left, Watcher.”

“Well Giles, I’m mated now.” Buffy says.

“Yes, my dear I would say you are, though I thought it would have taken longer.”

“Decided I would only keep her in for the recommended time, she is in a great deal of pain.” Spike tells him.

“You would say that your Slayer healing didn’t work?” Giles asks.

“Some but not for everything, its also hard on me and Spike because my Slayer healing keeps me tight and lets just say he’s not small.”

“Oh dear lord, she’s turned into Anya.”

“Sorry Giles.” Buffy says with a grin.

Spike laughs a bit at what Buffy and Giles were talking about.

“Anyways, Buffy.” Giles says. “I have decided to go back to Sunnydale with Willow and Tara, tomorrow and then you all will follow by the weekend.”

“That’s fine Giles, I’m sure everyone wants to see you as well.” Buffy tells him, with a yawn.

“I think I’m going to go up and get some sleep.”

“Very well dear, see you later.”

“Bye Buffy.” Both Willow and Tara say.

Buffy and Spike climb the stairs to there room, once in there room she undress and climbs into bed. Spike also climbs into bed after undressing.

“Night Spike, love you.”

“Love you too, now get some sleep luv.”




Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit lonely and you're never coming 'round
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the sound of my tears
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit nervous that the best of all the years have gone by
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified and then I see the look in your eyes.
Turn around, bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
Turn around, bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit restless and I dream of something wild
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit helpless and I'm lying like a child in your arms
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit angry and I know I've got to get out and cry
Turn around,
Every now and then I get a little bit terrified but then I see the look in you eyes
Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong
Together we can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart

Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

Turn around bright eyes, Turn around bright eyes
Turn around,
Every now and then I know you'll never be the boy you always wanted to be
Turn around,
Every now and then I know you'll always be the only boy who wanted me the way that I am
Turn around,
Every now and then I know there's no one in the universe as magical and wonderous as you
Turn around,
Every now and then I know there's nothing any better, there's nothing I just wouldn't do

Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart
Turn around bright eyes, every now and then I fall apart

And I need you now tonight
And I need you more than ever
And if you'll only hold me tight
We'll be holding on forever
And we'll only be making it right
Cause we'll never be wrong together
We can take it to the end of the line
Your love is like a shadow on me all of the time
I don't know what to do and I'm always in the dark
We're living in a powder keg and giving off sparks
I really need you tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight
Forever's gonna start tonight

Once upon a time I was falling in love
But now I'm only falling apart
There's nothing I can do
A total eclipse of the heart
Once upon a time there was light in my life
But now there's only love in the dark
Nothing I can say
A total eclipse of the heart

I heard this song again on the radio a couple of days before I typed this and felt that it need to be add to the end of the Mating Ritual. The song is Total Eclipse of the heart by Nicki French. I know hers is a remake but I like it better and can’t think of who sings the original. Sorry this chapter is so long with the song on it.