Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews, Sorry I didn't have time to post this chapter earlier. RL is just in the way right now 3 weeks till christmas, then it should slow down again at work.. Again I fon't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 30

3 days after the mating Ritual.

“Someone woke up all glowing this morning.” Spike states.

“I get to go see everyone today, and then after they leave we get to go patrol and see what you want to bring back to the house.”

With a smirk he says. “I like the sounds of that.”

“I don’t want to give up your crypt though; it can be a home away from home.”

“We could do that if you want.” He says while moving closer to her so he can capture her lips with his, ending the kiss he says to her. “A home away from home sounds great to me, but right now I am think of much more important things to do.” He says as he thrust up into her.

“I guess so. She says as she leans up to kiss him.

Buffy starts to raise her hips meeting him thrust for thrust, soon they are rocking back and forth together as they go over the peak with pleasure, and Spike rolls them over so he is on his back.

“Ride me luv.”

“With pleasure.”

Buffy starts to ride him hard and fast and before you know it they are both calling out there pleasure for each other.

Coming down the stairs into the lobby sometime later, Angel says to them. “Giles called, he figured that it would be better if we all met at your house.”

Buffy nods her head, trying to hide the fact that she is upset that Giles left already.

Forgetting that Spike can feel her emotions, he asks. “Buffy what’s wrong?”

“Its nothing, I just miss them all even though it’s only been a few days.”

“Well we are getting ready to leave in a few minutes, so you will see them again in a few hours.” Spike tells her.

“So while you two were getting up close and personal again we, figured out who was driving with whom.” Angel tells them.

“So who am I taking?” Spike asks.

“Just Buffy, we all know how you drive now don’t we. Well the three of us know how you drive.”

“Just Buffy is fine.”

“Do I have to go with him?” Buffy says.

“What’s wrong Slayer you afraid you going to die?” Spike asks.

“Ha Ha very funny, so I’m going with Spike, whose going with you Angel?” Buffy asks.

“Cordy and Conner will come with me, while Wesley drives his car with Gunn and Fred.”

“Everyone who’s driving knows where my house is.”

“Its been a while but Sunnydale isn’t that big.” Wesley tells her.

“I have my cell phone if you need to call, where will you be staying in Sunnydale?” Buffy asks.

“We will probably get a motel for tonight, and open up the mansion tomorrow.” Angel tells her.

“That we can figure out when we get there.” Wesley says.

“Well we better get going, because we are meeting Giles in about 3 hours.” Angel says.

Everyone goes down the elevator to the underground parking, throws the last of their bags into the cars that they will be taking and leave LA to go to Sunnydale.

2.5 hours later Spike drives into the sign saying Welcome to Sunnydale, since Buffy is unable to see because of the blacked out windows, he decides not to tell her.

“What was that?” Buffy asks being woken up from a peaceful sleep.

“Sorry luv didn’t realize you were asleep. It’s just a tradition that I drive thru the sign every time I come to Goode Olde Sunnyhell.”

“So you’re the one that does that, and really we need to talk about this black paint, it would be nice to see if I have to drive with you.”

“But think of everything we could do behind the paint and know one would know.”

“You’re a pig, Spike.”

“Yeah, but you love me still.” He says pulling into the driveway beside Giles car.

Buffy jumps up and out of the car and up to the porch before Wesley and Angel have a chance to pull in the driveway.

“Slayer calm down.” Spike yells to her as he gets out of the car.

“Buffy.” Dawn says as she opens the door to the house.

“Dawn.” Buffy says giving her friend a hug.

“I missed you so much, first you were gone then they brought you back then this happened and you left again.”

“I missed you too, Dawn.”

Everyone just kind of stood there watching the sister’s reunion until Spike steps up to them.

“Big sis is never going to die again, no need to worry now.”

“Spike I missed you too.” She says launching herself into his arms. *Good thing I’m a Vampire he thought or I would have been knocked down.*

“You know I would never be able to leave you after everything we’ve been through.”

Giles speaks up. “Please do come in, everyone.”

Dawn pulls Buffy into the house with her and Spike, going over to the couch to sit with everyone. Seeing that they will be short a chair he pulls Buffy onto his lap.

“Why does Deadboy Jr. gets to do that and you said that I and Anya couldn’t?” Xander asks.

“Because, Buffy is in a way craving Spikes touch, also I can trust they won’t do anything to each other while sitting there.” Giles tells him.

“What we couldn’t.”

“Xander leave it, you have before what would change it now?” Willow asks. “Besides we have quests don’t you think we should be civil?”

“Sorry.” Xander says.

“Wh- Why doesn’t everyone sit down?” Tara says.

Everyone takes a seat around the living room.

“So how are you feeling, Buff.” Xander asks.

“Not bad, it was strange at first, but it getting better as the times goes by. Spike is always in my head and I am always in his, we are learning fast how to shut each other out.”

“Why don’t we have that?” Cordelia asks Angel.

“It only works with Vampires and I guess Slayers, no Vampire has ever mated with a Slayer to my knowledge.”

“I haven’t seen anything about it in any of the Watchers diaries either.” Giles says to Angel.

“I’ve never heard of anything like it either.” Wesley says.

“So how are you two doing after everything you saw and did?” Buffy asks Willow and Tara.

“It was a very intense and amazing experience. Thank you for asking us.” Willow says.

“Yes I’m glad I listened to Spike, I don’t think I could have done it with Giles or Xander. It was bad enough with Angel and everyone being Naked.

“Did you just say you saw Angel naked?” Xander asks.

“Everyone was, Xander.” Buffy tells him.

“Yes it will take some time to get over everything we saw, Drusilla is very sexual, I thought she was going to push Spike aside and go after you.”

“You really have to know, Dru.” Spike says with a chuckle.

“Can we please not talk about this we do have a minor present?” Buffy says.

“We agreed that we would not discuss, what happened in the room.” Spike says.

“I know sorry.” Buffy says.

“That must have hard known both your ex’s were there when the ritual was being done.”

Xander was cut off with a growl from Spike.

“Alright how about we all order Pizza.” Xander says deciding that would be the best.