Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for the reviews, again I don't own them just like to play with them. It is sad to say this story is almost over.
Chapter 31

The next night they were all sitting around Buffy and Dawn’s living room when Whistler pops back in.

“Can’t you ever knock?” Buffy asks.

“And why would I do that when it annoys you so much this way?” Whistler asks.

“I hate you, you know that.”

“Why, I’m honoured, Slayer.” He says as if surprised.

“What are you hear for then?”

“For the last part of the prophecy, after it is fulfilled I will be out of your hair for a while.”

“What has to be done for the last part of the prophecy?” Wesley asks before a further argument could be started up.

“Well most of you have decisions to make. Yes, you know that Buffy, Spike, Angel, Cordelia, Rupert and Drusilla are now totally immortal, nothing can kill them. Now you get the choice by mixing enough of all their blood and all of yours, you could also become Immortal, I will give you 24 hours to decide. Are there any questions.” Whistler asks.

“Someday I hope to have offspring will I still be able to.” Anya asks.

“Your offspring as you put it will also be Immortal.”

“So Orgasms are not affected.”

“Anya.” Xander says.

“No there not.” Whistler says with a laugh.

“I do believe I have never seen you laugh before.” Giles says.

“Powers are not suppose to laugh, now if there are no more questions, I will just leave you all to make you decision.”

“Wait.” Xander says. “If I do this what will happen to me, will I get stronger or stay the same, and will I have a demon in me?”

“Nothing will happen to you, you will get a tiny bit stronger, but you will not have a demon in you. There will be enough blood to counter act that, you have to be half dead as well in order to be turned.”

“So now that I answered that question, I will be going and see you all tomorrow.” Whistler says as he slowly vanishes.

“So what do you all think?” Buffy asks.

“It’s the best news someone could have given me, I have been alive for over 1000 years and now I have the chance to live 1000 more, I’m doing it.” Anya says.

“Figured you would.” Spike says.

“Anyone else know there answer now?” Buffy asks.

“I am thinking about it, think of all the good that we could do, with not dieing in another 40 to 50 years.” Willow says.

“I know Sweetie, I know you want to do good, I do too.” Tara says.

“So I think that hands our decision.” Willow says.

“Can I do good, too?” Dawn asks.

“You can do anything you want to. Sweetie.” Tara tells her.

“But you have to make the decision yourself, Bit.”

“I know, I know but I want to do it.”

“We figured you would.” Spike tells her.

“So Anya, Willow, Tara, Dawn who else knows there answer?” Buffy asks sure that Xander would at least know by now.

Both Wesley and Xander raise there hands.

“So that just leaves you two.” Buffy says indicating Fred and Gunn.

“Why don’t we break for the night and discuss sleeping arrangements, unless you know where everyone is sleeping.” Giles says.

“We haven’t really discussed it; I am planning on opening up the Mansion tomorrow.”

“Alright, why don’t we hear what they have arranged?” Wesley suggests.

“So here is what we were thinking Dawn is going to Willow and Tara’s for the time being. So Fred and Charles can take Dawns room, Angel and Cordelia and Connor in Joyce’s old room, Wesley can come and stay in my spare room. Any other suggestions.” Giles asks.

Buffy responds to Giles never taking her gaze off Spike. “Dawn only has a twin bed, my room is Vampire proof already, and we are going to Spikes for a while tonight. So we will just stay there for the night and Angel can take my room and Fred and Gunn can take Mom’s old room, then Wesley can either take Dawns room or can go with Giles.” Buffy tells him.

“I think I will stay with, Mr. Giles if that is alright.”

“It’s fine Wesley.” Giles tells him.

Angel looked at his group before asking. “What do you think?”

“Fine with us.” Fred replies.

“We’ll do it Buffy’s way.” Angel says.

“What Buffy can’t sleep there, he lives in a hole in the ground.” Xander burst out.

“It’s a crypt and it’s kind of cozy.” Dawn says.

“Take that back, it’s scary.”

“Sorry, Honey its kind of homey.”

Spike starts to fake a pout.

“Keep that up or I will give you something to do with it.”

“Promise.”

“Dawn, why don’t you go and show Fred and Gunn to there room while, we decided when and where were going to meet.” Buffy says.

“I was thinking we would meet here again, in the morning as it will be Sunday and no one has to work. I also figured it would be her because of Angel’s and Spike’s situation.” Giles says.

“When has sunlight ever stopped me Watcher, I’ll see you here in the morning.” Spike says.

“Very well, we must all be going now, it is getting quite late.” Giles says.

“Dawn, lets get going.” Buffy calls, and then turns to Willow and Tara. “Do you need a ride home?”

“Xander’s bringing us.” Willow says.

Dawn comes running down the stairs, with her bag in her hand. “Okay, I’m ready.”

Xander, Anya, Willow and Tara all get up to join her.

“We’ll see everyone tomorrow.” Xander says.

Dawn gives Buffy and Spike a hug before she leaves. “I love you and will see you tomorrow.”

“Love you too. Bye.” Buffy says.

“Night, Niblet.”

Then she was gone with Willow and everyone.

“I’ll see you tomorrow my dear.” Giles says to Buffy before he leaves with Wesley.

“Night Giles.”

“Good night, everyone.” Wesley says as he leaves with Giles.

After everyone that is leaving, except Buffy and Spike leave, she starts to wonder around the house.

After a few minutes, Spike walks up to her taking her in his arms. “What are you thinking, luv?”

“It just seems so different from when I last say it a month ago.”

“Yeah it has, but we should get going, so these people can get some sleep.” Spike tells her.

“Yeah, I guess your right.”

“Yeah.” He says as he picks her up and runs out the door with her to his car, calling as he leaves. “See you tomorrow.”