Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks for all the reviews. Its said to say but just the Epi after this. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Chapter 32

The next day at around 11:30 am.

Buffy opens her front door for Spike to breeze through; Dawn stands at the opening for the living room when she sees her Sister holding the door open.

Everyone looks up to see a smoking blur of black running through the door and house. Dawn reaches up and grabs the end of the blanket as he runs by.

“Gee, Spike someday your going to run right on out the back door.” She says when he stops running at the island in the kitchen.

As Buffy and Spike join everyone in the living room.

Gunn leans over and whispers to Fred. “I think he does that often.”

Hearing what Gunn says, Buffy answers. “He does.”

Looking around Buffy asks Xander. “Where’s Anya.”

“She wouldn’t leave the shop unattended for a few hours, said they could be missing out on a lot of money.”

Spike chuckles. “That sounds like demon girl.”

“She also says she already knows what she wants to do so why be here.”

“So what do we have to do still today?” Dawn asks.

“We have to finish deciding who all are taking the Powers up on this offer. And a crew of us are going to the Mansion to clean it up some for Angel and his crew.” Buffy tells her.

“Who all is going to the Mansion?” Dawn asks.

“I was hoping Cordelia, Fred, Wesley and Gunn as well as you, me, Willow and Tara. Angel and Spike are out for the count as it is Daylight and I’m not sure how the heavy drapes are, I haven’t been there for a couple of years.”

“This is going to be so cool.” Dawn says.

“Alright let’s recount, who is in still on the Powers deal. If you are in raise your hand.”

Everyone that has the option to be in on the Powers deal raises there hand.

“Glad to see you two aboard.” Buffy says to Fred and Gunn. “Now the other chore for the day, who is in on cleaning the Mansion? Will do this by a show of hands also.”

Everyone but Giles and Wesley raise there hands.

“If it is okay, I thought that I would stay and discuss some things that are going on.”

“That’s fine we have more than enough people, shouldn’t take as long as I thought.”

“We might not get it all done today; it could need painting or things built.” Xander tells her.

“Could you do it, if it is needed?”

“That’s why I figured I would go.” He tells her.

“Spike can you figure something out for Supper, for all of us. Xander can go on a Lunch run, right now.” Buffy says.

“Sure no problem, around 6pm?” Spike asks.

“Yeah that will give us a couple of hours to figure out where everyone is sleeping tonight.”

“Sounds good, we will leave after Xander gets back with Lunch.” Buffy tells them.

“I won’t be long.” Xander says as he leaves to go get lunch.

30 minutes later, Xander is walking in the door with everyone’s Lunch. “Coffee, donuts and food all around.” He says as he puts everything on the table.

Everyone but Angel reaches for some food.

“I’ll be right back.” Spike says as he gets up to go in the kitchen, coming back he has 2 mugs of blood one for Angel and one for himself. Then he grabs a coffee and mixes it with his blood, and starts to drink it as he to eat.

Seeing people looking at him he asks. “What?”

“Why do you eat, and Angel doesn’t.” Fred asks.

“Because I love my food to much to give it up, I guess. We don’t need to eat; I just never gave it up, looks better when you’re out in public as well. The food doesn’t even taste like it does for you. I’m guessing Buffy is starting to notice that as well, sometimes she doesn’t eat too much at all.”

“Nope still love my food, but it is sometimes bland.”

Everyone ate the rest of there Lunch in silence and then they left to go to the Mansion.

7:30 pm the crew made its way over to the Magic Box getting there just before 8pm.

Shortly after they arrive, Whistler pops in. “Glad to see everyone could make it, now we don’t have a lot of time to do this. For everyone that does not want to do this please leave now, you may not witness the Ritual.”

No one leaves.

“Very well, now I will need a large bowl and a dagger and a cleaning cloth for it.”

Giles and Willow go get the stuff.

“Angel could you go and get some of Drusilla’s blood.” (She has been locked in the basement since they got back from the mating ritual.)

“Alright I won’t be long.” Angel says getting up.

Once Willow and Giles are back with the stuff, Whistler again. “First I will take the Immortal peoples blood.”

“Buffy please bit both of your wrists and hold them over the bowl, Spike you will follow Buffy. Then Angel will do his wrists and pour in Drusilla’s blood, when he is done it will then be followed by Giles and Cordelia.”

During all of this Whistler is chanting. “Immortal.” after everyone puts in there blood.”

“Now we need Anya to slice her wrist and hold it over the bowl, followed by Wesley, Charles, Fred, Xander, Willow, Tara and Dawn. Angel may take some of Connors blood and add it as well.”

This time while they are doing it, he chants. “Mortal.” After everyone when he is done with the bleeding he starts another chant.

“Immortal, mortal
Strong to weak
Weak to strong
Mortal to immortal.”

Now starting with the order again, everyone has to take a sip of blood.” He tells them.

After everyone has taken a sip he hands it to Buffy and the rest of them, having Angel bring Drusilla’s to her.”

“Congratulation, you are now all Immortal.” He says just before he pops out of the room.

“We did it Buffy, we fulfilled the Prophecy. Willow says.

“We did, didn’t we?”

“Yeah what are you going to do now?” Willow asks.

Buffy gets a big smile on her face. “Live my life to the fullest, we will never die again.”