Author's Chapter Notes:
So its over, thanks for sticking with it and thanks for the reviews. Again I don't own them just like to play with them.
Epilogue

100 years later.

“What are you thinking luv?” Spike asks as he follows her into the house they have shared for 100 years, now and up to their room.

“100 years ago, today my friends tore me out of a place of quiet and warmth, love. I was finished and I knew everyone I loved was safe. Then they ripped me out and everything was cold, dark and scary. Then you found me, gave me the strength to get thru this hell, reminded me everyday of what it was like to be loved and cared for. And just let me be what I needed to be at the time, on the days I wanted to go back or when the nightmares got to bad, you were there. To hold me or give me anything I needed from you, your blood, your love, and your strength. Not a day goes by when I don’t remember those 128 days you said I was gone, because it was long for me there. But what I am really trying to say is I wouldn’t trade it for anything. I love you Spike.”

Spike has tears rolling down his eyes. “I love you too, Buffy Anne Summers.”

Just as they start to kiss, they hear the whole gang come into the house.

“I guess we better go see what they want.” Buffy says.

“Don’t want to, want to be all snuggled up with my girl and not have to entertain the large group of us.”

“Well it is going to get bigger, with both Dawn and Anya…”

He cuts her off. “I know really how many kids you can pop out.”

“What its only Anya’s 8th it could be worst, after all it has been 100 years, and Dawn only has 3.”

“I’m surprised the Witches only stopped at 1 each.”

“Who says they haven’t.”

“What?”

“You heard me; they both want to be pregnant together, this time. They have both started taking the potion, figure by the end of the month they should both be with child.” Buffy tells him.

“Next you’re going to tell me that Fred is expecting again.”

“Nope they want to wait a few more years.”

“Buffy and Spike get your butts down here now.” Cordelia calls.

“Hold you horses Cheerleader.” Spike says as Buffy and him go downstairs.

“So what do we owe this pleasure?” Spike asks stepping into the living room.

“We found something today, a passage talking about a 100 year old Mated Slayer.” Willow says.

“This is so not good.” Buffy says.

“Were not exactly sure yet, it talks about her resurrection being the starting date till her Mating date.” Willow tells her.

“So we have about 3 weeks to find out.” Buffy says.

“I’ll go check a couple of sources and stuff I still have in LA.” Angel says. “You are coming Wes?”

“I'm going to man.” Gunn says.

“Sure we will be back in a couple of days.” Angel tells them.

They all get up to leave.

“Good, now if you don’t mind I would like to have a nice calm peaceful night with my girl here.” Spike says.”

“Yes, quite right I’m sure Drusilla is waiting for me back at home, too.” Giles says.

Spike chuckles. “It took you 100 years, but I guess you finally got with Dru then.”

“Yes if they would have told me when I was training to be a Watcher, that I would be working with first a souled Vampire then a soulless chipped Vampire. Have a Seer Vampire to make me Immortal and then get together with her as a lover 100 years later. I would have had them committed to the funny farm.”

“At least you knew growing up that Vampires are real, I never heard of them until I was turned.” Spike tells him.

“Well my Father was a Watcher.”

“We grew up in high society, and that’s all I am willing to say about my human years.”

“Well I must be going; I will see you in the morning.”

“Better make that after lunch, at your place.” Spike tells him.

“Alright, I’m off.” Giles says.

“Yes, I want to go home to. Xander there time for more orgasms before the baby comes.” Anya says.

“We’ll just get going.” Fred says.

“Come on Connor lets go home.” Dawn says as they get up to leave too.

Everyone but Willow and Tara leave.

“Were starting out potion tonight, you know I could make one for you too, so you could have a baby too.” Willow says.

“I have a man, right now no need for a baby yet. It would just hamper what we already have together.” Buffy tells her.

“Oh Okay, we’ll be off then.” Willow says.

After the last person leaves Spike locks the door, and turns to Buffy. “Come here, sexy.” As he starts walking to her shedding his clothes as he goes.

Buffy starts to remove her clothes as well; by the time they met they are both naked.

“Can’t wait.” He says kissing her, he picks her up and wraps her legs around him and impales her in one hard thrust on his rock hard cock; bring her to the kitchen table. He lays her out before him and starts a steady rhythm of hard deep thrust into her.

“Spike, I’m Cumming.” She says.

“Buffy.” He says with a roar as he comes as well. Then he picks her up and carries her upstairs. “Sleep now, luv.”

3 weeks later, they are all assembled at the Magic Box.

“I don’t understand how none of us can find any more out about it, just a short passage that you received in the mail.” Willow says.

“Maybe it’s not about Buffy.” Xander says.

Just then Whistler pops in.

“Oh its you.”

“Is that a way to greet me, Slayer?”

“Just tell us what you want.”

“Not a want, more like a Congratulations. You see currently you; Cordelia and Drusilla are all 3 weeks pregnant, as a thank you from the Powers that be. They wanted to reward all of you with a baby on the Anniversary of your resurrection; oh the Witches are 3 weeks pregnant as well.” Then he pops out, before anyone can ask any questions.

The End.



AN: As you can see I did leave room for a sequel, it will most likely be short. It took me about a year of writing this story. It is the first one I have ever put up anywhere, so I would just like to thank everyone again for sticking with it. Its most likely been a long 6 months for you. Some time in the new year I will start the sequel but not sure what month, work is busy between Nov and Feb 1. I write during our slow periods at work.

Thanks again to everyone that has stuck with it and read it.

Dec. 15, 2006

smlcspike