Author's Chapter Notes:
Again I don't own them I'm just borrowing them and maybe some words they have said. Thank you to everyone that has reviewed my story it was greatly appereciated.
Chapter 2

2 weeks later.

After arguing with Spike that she wants to patrol alone, he sets out to follow her.

“You might as well show yourself, because I know your there Spike.” Buffy says after he has been following her for almost and hour now.

“Slayer, How? Why?”

“Oh please, I could tell you were near, even if you were 100 yards away.”

Spike looks at her all confused as he asks the next question. “How? I made sure I stayed out of your Slayer senses.”

“Your scent” He still has a confused look on his face. Knowing that every Vampire has a unique scent he would have never guessed she would pick up on it. “Since I have been back, you actually have a different smell, it is stronger some how.”

“I’m flattered Slayer, I really am, but we seem to have attracted company, and I think we need to fight, as we are surrounded by vamps.”

“6 of them and 2 of us, not a problem.” She says as she is looking down at the ground, when she meets his eyes they have changed to an amber gold, and then she turns to start fighting. Taking out the 1st vamp easy enough, the 2nd one she ended up getting knocked down, when she gets back up she bring forth this new power she had in her. (The part vampire that helps makes her the Slayer.) She takes out her others just as Spike is finishing up with his.

Noticing she has seemed to change and grow stronger during the fight he asks “Slayer what’s wrong?”

“What are you talking about? She asks as the last of the power leave her body and she pass out cold.

“Buffy luv, wake up. You need to wake up Buffy. When he sees there is no response, and she is not waking up he gently scoops her up in his arms and carrying her to her house, thanking God the Dawn is at a sleep over at her friend’s house tonight.

With in a few minutes of being set on the couch, she starts to wake up. “Spike what happened how did I get here.”

“You passed out after the fight, do you remember anything?”

“Not much. I remember being knocked down and getting pissed, then I felt this power go through me. Now I am waking up on my couch with you all concern and worried. What happened?” she asks as she starts to cry because she can’t remember everything that happened during the fight. “Did I even stake the Vampire or did you have to do it for me?”

“Buffy calm down.”

“Calm down, dam it Spike I can’t even remember the fight and your telling me to calm down.”

“Slayer listen to me. You finished the fight but you had a few changes.”

“Changes what do you mean changes?”

“Well there is no easy way to say this, but you are not a Vampire I can say that much for sure, but you’re not entirely human either.”

“Spike what are you talking about?”

“Buffy when you counted the vampire and got excited about the fight, your eyes changed to a golden color and then when you got knocked down, and ‘got brassed’ because of it you grew fangs, and got stronger then you ever have been Also when you commented about that scent thing and me. Well vampires do put of a scent that only other vampires can smell.”

Buffy gets of the couch and walks up to him, when she is a few feet from him she reaches back and punches him in the nose, and then starts landing blow to him while scream words at him that he can’t make out. Knowing that she need this he lets he abuse him for a few minutes, then he feels instead of her getting weaker she starts getting stronger. He grabs her and holds her to him with all the strength that he has. *Hopefully she will let me help her and not hurt me with the strength she has now.*

“It’s ok, we will get through this.” he tells her

“How? When we don’t even know what this is?” she asks

“Well we will just have to call everyone to help us, now won’t we? Do a little research, we will find out what it is, even if I have to call Peaches in L.A. It could even have to do with the Spell that Red used to bring you back.” he tells her.

“OH great, so now you saying I came back wrong.”

“Hey now I didn’t say that. But I can say whatever this is goes with your emotions and that is why it comes out when you are fighting.” He says while sitting down with her on his lap. She goes to pull away, “No don’t fight me.” He tells her rubbing his hand on her back in soothing circles. (Just like you would a small child.)

After sitting on Spike for a few minutes she turns to him and says “I need to call the gang and have them come over and discuss this tonight.”

“Alright you do that and I will make you something to drink.” Spike says.

Buffy gets off Spike and goes to the phone and Spike gets up and goes to make her a hot chocolate in the kitchen.

1hour later- Willow, Tara, Anya and Xander were walking through the Summers house front door.

“So what’s the what and what is Dead boy jr. doing here.” Xander says

“That is what we are here to discuss, Xander. Something happened to me tonight when I was patrolling, and I think I will just let Spike explain because I am still all confused girl here.” Buffy says

“Well it is really quite simple The Slayer seems to have developed some Vampire traits since she has been brought back.” Spike tells them.

“So you’re telling me Buffy is a Vampire.” Xander asks

“No she is not a Vampire; she just has some of their trait’s the eyes, fangs and some of there sense of smells. But she has a heartbeat, and I don’t know about her hearing.” Spike says

“Hearing is a little stronger to now.” Buffy answers for Spike.
“Oh goody a good of fashion research party.” Willow says

“Wills do you think we could wait until tomorrow I am a little tired right now, and could use a few hours sleep why don’t you come over in the morning to help research.” Buffy asks

“Sure we will let you sleep now; we can meet at the magic box around noon if you want tomorrow.” Willow says.

“Sounds good now I don’t mean, to be mean but everyone out.” Buffy says

Everyone except Spike gets up to leave.

“What about him?” Xander asks

“Need to talk to the Slayer for a minute.” Spike replies

“Alright do you want someone to stay, Buffy?” Xander asks

“No it’s alright, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Buffy says

Xander walks out the door to join everyone else.

As soon as she closes the door she turns to Spike. “Talk.”

“I don’t want to leave you alone; we don’t know what this is. Let me stay for tonight.” Spike says

“Alright!” she says “You can stay in Moms old room, I will get a heavy blanket for the windows”

“You don’t have to I can stay on the couch, I did it enough when you were gone.” he tells her

“NO I want you upstairs, please don’t worry about me I have been getting nightmares at night, but I will get through it. Lets go upstairs.” She says