A/N: This is kind of short, but I needed to split up the final chapter, so here’s the first half. I should be writing a paper for psychology of love, but look what came out. Not really a surprise. Thanks for the reviews, I’ll try to get the next one up soon. Maybe I’ll just wait for my next paper and procrastinate then. Hopefully it won’t come to that. Enjoy!



Let me say it, let me play it,
Let me lay it on you.
Let me know you, let me show you,
Let me grow it on you.
All I have is yours,
All you see is mine
And I'm glad to have you in my arms,
I'd have you any time.
-Bob Dylan, George Harrison “I’d Have You Any Time”



"'Lo?" Spike mumbled, his voice rough with sleep.



"Spike? I'm glad I caught you before you left."



Spike rubbed his eyes and sat up. "Jesus, Wes, you have any bloody idea what time it is?"



"Yes, and if you answered your phone while you were away, I wouldn't resort to these tactics."



Spike sighed and glanced at his alarm clock. Just a few more minutes and he would have slept the full six hours he'd intended. Bloody editors and their bloody need to get things done. "Yeah, well, off with my girl, can't be interrupted."



"I'm sure," Wes replied dryly. "The reason I'm calling, well I think you'll be rather pleased."



Spike waited in silence until he realized Wes wasn't about to continue without some sign Spike was still awake. "Uhh.. ok yeah, what is it?"



"Well, considering we've got a bit of a break from classes coming up, and uh.. I have some... plans... with a colleague... during that time, and I figured, you might as well take the whole week to spend with Buffy. We’ve been keeping up with the work, so-”



“Off with Professor Morgan, huh?”



“What?”



“Oh please, Wes, you’ve been spending more time skulking around the law buildings than you have in your office. Give it up, everyone knows about you two.”



“They do?”



Spike chuckled and took pity on his friend. “No, they don’t. I just saw her coming out of your office a little disheveled and you always get a little flustered when the subject drifts anywhere near her. Just a good guess.”



Wes let out a sigh of relief. “Don’t tell Cordelia, I don’t think I’d ever live it down.”



Spike just laughed harder. “Don’t worry, secret’s safe with me. Plus, it’s giving me an extra week with Buffy. I wouldn’t care if you were dating my father.”



“And on that note, I’ll say have a good weekend.”



“Yeah, see ya Wes.”



***



“Honey, I’m home!” Spike called as he dropped his bag next to the door.



He heard Buffy before he saw her. She leapt off the second stair and into his arms before he knew what was coming. “And I have a surprise,” he whispered after kissing her hello.



“Ohh, I like those. What is it?”



He settled her on her feet but held her close. “Wes gave me the week off, which means I’m here much longer than expected.”



Buffy squealed and pulled him down for a kiss and suddenly found herself pinned to the wall by the kitchen. She could feel his erection as he pressed it between her thighs getting harder and harder by the moment.



“I seem to remember something about taking care of me this week?” he whispered against her ear. His hot breath on her neck made it difficult to attempt any kind of thought process.



“Mmm... something like that. Why don’t we-”



“Good God!”



Spike threw himself off of Buffy as if he’d been burned and attempted to readjust his pants to make his erection less obvious. He realized it was a losing battle and moved behind a table.



“Are you guys ever going to greet each other like civilized human beings?”



“It was civilized,” Buffy pouted. “Like two civilized.. but excitable people.”



Dawn gave her an incredulous look and Buffy sighed.



“Well what do you expect, I don’t get to see him all that often you know.”



Dawn just rolled her eyes and turned to Spike whose face still hadn’t managed to lose the blush he’d sported upon hearing Dawn’s exclamation. “How’s it going?”



“Umm.. good, great! And you?”



“God, just go upstairs already. I’m going out, I’ll be back around seven for dinner. That give you horndogs enough time?”



Buffy was about to protest but stopped herself and nodded. “Don’t be late,” she called as her sister grabbed her coat and closed the door behind her.



When Spike was sure she was gone he moved back behind Buffy. “Now where were we?”



Buffy pushed back into him and smiled when she saw his jaw clench. “Perv, still hard after that?”



Spike just growled softly and brought his lips to her neck. “Isn’t the easiest thing to get rid of when you’re around.”



“Well, why don’t we go upstairs and see if we can’t do something about that.”



“Lead the way.”



***



“Oh fuck, oh fuck!” Buffy panted as she held onto the headboard attempting to keep her balance as Spike pounded into her.



“Buffy! Jesus, I don’t think I’ve ever been about to cum. So. Bloody. Hard!!” he cried out finally, slamming her hips against his one last time and emptying himself inside her.



They collapsed on the bed, a mess of tangled, sweaty limbs. Spike managed to get his breathing under control first and pulled her against him, resting her head on his chest.



“That was some welcome back.”



Buffy smiled against his chest and kissed her way up to his lips. Their tongues met lazily and sloppily. She pushed herself up so that she could straddle him and looked down on his body.



He looked as healthy as she’d ever seen him. He’d started working out again with Xander. Apparently the not yet newlyweds were both attempting to get the best body they could before the wedding. And as Anya wanted everyone to look good in the party, she’d convinced... or threated maybe.. Spike to join Xander.



His abs were toned and his skin looked healthier, not as pale. She ran her hands over his chest and down his arms until she found his hands. She brought them to her thighs and moved her hands to his hair.



“You just bleach it again?”



He nodded. His eyes were half closed and she could tell he was tired. But he loved watching her watch him, so he fought to keep them open.



“It’s so soft after you do it. I love it.”



“Mmm..”



She bent and kissed his head then moved to his lips. He could kiss her forever, he thought. And maybe he would. Xander and Anya had him considering what marrying Buffy would be like. He didn’t think she was ready for that. She was still an undergrad. He may be ready to settle down but this was the first really serious relationship she’d ever had that he was aware of.



It would probably be years before she was ready to make that kind of commitment. A lot of people lived together for a long time before marrying, and sometimes they didn’t even make it that far. He was convinced, as sure as he’d ever been about anything, that Buffy was the one. The only one. She’d made it seem like she felt the same way, but she wasn’t even halfway through college yet, and he was almost done with his graduate degree. Who knew what she’d feel like when she got done with her degree and ready to have a real career. What if it was far away? What if they had separate and conflicting obligations? What if-



“What are you frowning about?”



He hadn’t realized it, but he’d tensed up with his train of thought and now was gripping her legs a little to tightly and kissing her a little too distractedly.



“Sorry, luv, just being stupid.”



“About what?”



“’S ‘nothing, kiss me.”



She did, and this time he didn’t forget what he was doing. His hands slid back and cupped her ass, pulling her forward and closer to his hardening length. She moaned and reached between them, her smooth, small hands slid around his cock and pumped up and down until he was panting out her name.



“Got to be inside you,” he practically begged, lifting her until she was poised above him.



“Touch me, Spike,” she whispered as she sank down and he brought his hands up to caress her breasts, teasing her nipples the way he knew she loved and he pulled himself up to take one hard tip in his mouth.



She cried out above him and bounced harder. Spike couldn’t take it anymore and rolled them so that he had more leverage. He pumped into her hard, all the tension and his insecurities channeled into the act.



He realized his actions seconds later and slowed down, bending down to kiss her. “I’m not hurting you am I?”



Buffy smiled and shook her head. “Not at all, but I know something’s on your mind.”



He stilled inside her and buried his face in her neck. “I’m sorry, baby.”



“What is it?”



He raised himself up and looked at her, his hand came up and brushed some hair out of her eyes. “It’s just me being stupid, and thinking too far ahead. I get ahead of myself and get a little panicked.”



She didn’t look entirely convinced but he kissed her sweetly and she melted in his arms. He began thrusting slowly, trying to give her the most pleasure he could with deeper thrusts, rubbing his abs against her swollen clit.



“I love you, Buffy,” he whispered when he felt her shudder underneath him.



“I love you too, Spike,” she gasped out just before he followed her into bliss.



***



“I just can’t take it anymore! We’re getting the hell out of this place!”



“Ahn, honey, just-”



“No, Xander, no! I’ve listened to you before, but now I know you’re wrong. If I have to see another one of our relatives in their underwear, I’m going to go insane.”



“Ok, yeah... I’m getting a little frazzled too. But, we can’t just up and leave.”



“Oh.. yes we can. We’ve got a few days off, and so do Tara and Willow. I say we head out to L.A., see Buffy, see Spike, and stop seeing everyone else.”



Xander stared at his girlfriend for a moment in shock. “For the first time, Ahn, I don’t think there’s a single part of your plan that I have a problem with.”



Anya just smiled, kissed him, and skipped out to tell Tara and Willow.



***



They were just sitting down to dinner when the doorbell rang.



“You didn’t invite anyone over did you Dawn?”



“Yeah, like I would do that with the possibility of one of my friends having to find you two humping in the foyer.”



“Oi, greeting!”



“Whatever, Billy.”



“Oh, pet, you better pray that wasn’t referring to a certain musical talent.”



“Or what, I’ll have to listen to you moaning all night? Oh wait, that already-”



“Ok, that’s a good place to stop, Dawn.” Buffy stood and tried to hide the blush forming on her cheeks. “I guess I’ll get it. And when did you guys start acting like big brother, annoying little sister?”



“Why am I the annoying one?”



Buffy ignored them and opened the door.



“Surprise!”



“Oh my God! Spike, get out here!” Buffy yelled as she launched herself into the group. “I haven’t seen you guys in so long, how’d you get up here?”



“Xander’s awful driving,” Anya said matter-of-factly, disentangling herself from the group and dumping her bag on the floor.



Spike entered just in time to hear that and managed a laugh through the shock. “Anya, luv, what are you doing here?” he asked before pulling her into a warm embrace.



“That’s a normal greeting, bleach boy,” Dawn whispered, flicking his ear and jumping over to hug Tara and Willow before he could retaliate.



The group exchanged hugs and managed to get all of their bags into the foyer before moving into the dining room and relaxing while Spike ordered pizza.



“So you just needed a break? Is the planning really getting that bad?” Buffy asked as she snagged a slice of pizza off Spike’s plate.



“Planning, no, not really? Housing half of our families and having to see the other half almost as much as if they were living with us, yes, very much so.”



“It’s just a good time for a break, I think. Plus, Ahn needs your measurements for the dress.”



“Easily done,” Buffy said before snuggling further into Spike’s lap and settling into the rest of the conversation.



***


“Xander?”



“Yeah?”



“Did you notice the beach on the way here?”



“Yeah...”



“Didn’t you think it was gorgeous?”



“Yeah, I guess. Why?”



“Want to.. umm, get married there?”



“What? What about your whole church thing, and the big ceremony and all the people?”



“I’m sick of all that. It’s not practical, and I don’t even like them. Everyone we love is here, except for Giles, and he could come up quick.”



“Are you serious, Anya?”



“I feel better already being away from everything. Shouldn’t our wedding be happy, more relaxed?”



“I can’t believe these words are coming out of your mouth.”



“Me neither, but I was tired of listening to Spike and Buffy having sex and I needed to drown out the noise, and I got to thinking.”



“That’s more like it.”



“So we kinda elope?”



“Whatever you want, baby.”



“It’ll be better this way, I mean, I already got the great ring, I guess we can spend more money on our honeymoon this way.”



“I’m liking this plan more and more.”