Author's Chapter Notes:
Two chapters in one! Looks like I'm caught by the 1000 word minimum. LOL!

As always reviews are wonderful! Wicked Cliffhanger ahead
Chapter 12


Buffy looked at Spike, she couldn’t believe what he just said. “W-what did you just say?” Her eyes blinked a couple of times, trying to digest the bomb her just placed in her lap.



“I said it was simple, you’re fired.”



“Because I won’t sleep with you?” He had nerve! Hope he has some in his balls because she was about to rip those off.



“No… Buffy you tell me it’s wrong because I’m your boss,” his eyes danced with light, “so I rectify that situation and you’re mad at me.” Her eyes widened when she finally understood him.



“Oh, you fucking dick head! I thought you were serious!” He got on her knees and started to slap his chest.



After the first couple blows, Spike tried to grab her wrists. Seeing him retaliate, Buffy straddled his waist to get better leverage. Grinning from ear to ear, Spike let Buffy climb on top of him and continue to hit him. His hands rested under his head as he watched his fiery Buffy tire herself out. After three more blows, Buffy looked down and see the wicked grin and his hands behind his head. “Go on, pet. Tire yourself out. Makes it easier for me.” He lifted his pelvis up and hit her ass, accentuating his point.



Buffy thought, he wants to play? I’ll give him playtime. She slipped off her shoes while he was watching her face and she brought her hands closer to his chest. Instead of a slap, she caressed his chest and ground down on his popping erection. “OH, baby you won’t know the definition of tiring until I’m done with you.” Hopping up, Buffy ran down to the lake and towards the other side. Jolting up, Spike watched her look back and laughed.



He sprung up and chased after her. Buffy ran up to the jungle gym, putting the massive structure between her and him. She climbed up the ladder and through the different passageways before he even got close to the structure. “Buffy,” GOD, his voice was sexy. “Come on down. I promise not to hurt you.” MUCH.



Her head popped out about five feet from where he was standing. “Come on and get me.”



Spike looked to where her head was, but now it disappeared. Sighing, he climbed into the jungle gym. “Oi, pet. Come on. Your shoes are back on the grass. I’m going to hold them for ransom.” He carefully stalked his prey. Convinced he found her he hopped up to the next level intent on scaring her, but she was nowhere to be seen.



Buffy watched as he hopped up, expecting to see her. She came from her hiding place and tugged on his shoe. She ran off when it slipped off. “Ewe, someone needs odor eaters. I have your shoe for ransom now. Whatcha going to do about it, big bad?”



Growling at his missing shoe, he backed tracked down a level to look for her. Glancing around he saw her retreating form glide past and hop into the covered coil slide. He launched himself over and grabbed the fireman’s pole that was about three feet from where the slide opened up to. Spike made it down first practically jumping down from the second layer of the jungle gym. He listened to her in the slide. She was stuck. “Pet, need some help?” He looked up the tube and saw her bare feet (what cute feet, they were) and legs struggle to get out. Her upper body was squeezed around the coil.



“Ahh. Damsel in distress here!” Buffy was frustrated. This was supposed to be a quick get away. She was going to pick up her shoes and taunt him. Instead, she felt his fingers grab hold of her ankle and tug. Her dress scooted up, revealing her panties, Spike grinned and licked his lips. “Wait!” He stopped tugging, watching her ass was enough for him. His fingers gentle caressed the inside of her ankle as she struggled in the slide. Her stomach was now viewable and his shoe was resting right there. He watched as her hands came down and adjusted the dress, covering her up again.



“Awe, come on, pet! That isn’t nice!” He pouted and started to tug again. Her whole body came through the end of the tube. Thankful to get outside, Buffy forgot about his shoe in her lap. He grabbed it and ran off to retrieve her shoes. Laughing behind him, she chased him all the way to the car.





Chapter 13:
Dawn walked up to the apartment slowly. The principal checked on her every class period and watched her go from class to class with an evil eye. She didn’t even get a chance to talk to Conner between classes because the principal would interrupt. She slid her key into the door and turned it. She thought to herself, strange, the door is unlocked. Carefully stepping in she heard her sister giggle and a male voice, not Riley’s, laugh along with her. She crept around the corner and watched her sister wave a spatula in the air at some man. He was sitting on the kitchen counter. His short, curly hair was bleached blonde, almost white. He was wearing dark suit pants and a rumbled white shirt. His tie and suit jacket were flung carelessly on a nearby chair.



“Shut up, bleach boy. I am a good cook.”



His deep timber sounded like a waterfall. “Pet, I’ve heard enough about you and your cooking to last me a life time. We can just go out.” Dawn knew immediately who the sex guy was. “SPIIIIIKE!” She launched herself at his body.



Spike hopped down from the counter as the younger Summers’ sister flew through the air. He looked over at Buffy and she just smiled. “Dawn, is that you?” His arms wrapped around her as they hugged.



“What did Buffy give you our address?” Dawn looked over at her sister, promising a reprimand for no warning.



“She didn’t.” Spike shrugged and winked.



“Then how? Why?” Dawn looked dumb founded.



“Seems your sis here works at the same company I came to visit.” Dawn’s eyes bulged and she laughed.



“OH MY GOD! I’ve got to call Janice!” Dawn ran down the hallway into her room to call her friend. Spike stepped up next to Buffy and took the spatula away.



His arms wrapped around her and they swayed to silent music. Her head rested on his shoulder, enjoying the moment. “What do you say, princess? Dinner and a movie?”



She was about to give her consent when Dawn bounced back into the room. “Oh my god, you two are soooooo cute.” They stepped apart from each other. “Please tell me that you aren’t going to subject Spike to the tortures of your cooking.” Dawn smirked and Buffy frowned.



Stepping in, Spike put his hands up. "I was just asking your sis here to go out to dinner. Want to join us?” Spike looked at the younger Summers’ sister.



“I can’t. I promise Janice I would go over.” Dawn looked apologetically at him and then turned towards Buffy, “So is it alright?”



“Is what alright?”



“Me sleeping over at Janice’s.”



“Absolutely not, it’s a school night!” Spike watched as the two stood off. On one hand, if Dawn slept some place else, he might be able to sleep here. On the other hand, it was a school night and good little girls, Dawn wasn’t, should be tucked in their own beds.



“Buffy!”



“Dawn!”



“Please?”



“Did you finish your homework?”



“During detention.”



“Are you telling me the truth?” Buffy walked up and looked Dawn straight in the eye.



“Go ask Snyder.” Dawn rolled her eyes and Buffy looked over at Spike. He raised an eyebrow and smirked as she bit her bottom lip.



“How about you go out with us for dinner and we drop you off at Janice’s place.”



“Sqeeeeeeee!” Dawn hugged her sister and danced around. “Let me call her and let her know. Then I need to pack, get my books for tomorrow, and…” She trailed off down the hallway listing stuff she still needed.



“That was very generous of you, princess.” Spike came up behind Buffy and wrapped his arms around her waist. His head rested on top of hers as they watched Dawn sprint back and forth between rooms.

~*~*~

Spike and Buffy were walking into the dark apartment. Dinner was good. They just dropped Dawn over at Janice’s. Sitting on the couch, Buffy looked over at Spike. With a leer and a tongue twist Spike pounced on her. His mouth was near her ear, “I want you.”



“Spike,” she breathed. His lips trailed a moist path down to her lips. She truly felt on fire everywhere Spike touched. Her back, the path he trailed from her ear to the other, her shoulders where his hands currently massaged. “I want you, too.” Spike stood up and carried Buffy back to her room. He kicked the door open and deposited the squirming woman on the bed. She scooted up to the headboard as he crawled up towards her. His mouth found hers as they started their journey. Breathing hard due to their erotic emotions and actions, Buffy pulled away. “Spike, Oh my god. I missed you.”



“And I you, pet. Now come back here.” Fumbling of clothing and coordination of appendages made an awkward play. Ready to explore further, Spike remembered he had no protection. Mentally kicking himself, Spike asked, “Don’t suppose you are on the pill, yeah?” One look in her eye told him the answer.