Author's Chapter Notes:
Looks like my chapter lengths in my earlier pieces suck... good thing I can combine the chapters.

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all your reviews and comments. Yes, i admit I'm evil with the cliffhangers in this story... but I couldn't help it

Note: Chapter is rated NC17 due to sexual situations
Chapter 14


“Clean up on isle 7,” the bad static PA system at the Super Walmart announced. Groaning, Spike, dressed back in his very wrinkled suit pants and shirt, was trying to find the pharmacy. He felt like a boy of 17 buying his prophylactic. He studied the varying boxes. Choosing something that looked like a box he bought before, Spike went to find Buffy in the grocery section. Whistling down the isles, he spotted her in the dairy section. She sensed he was behind her and turned. She smiled and held up a something.



Spike smiled as he came up, “Really, luv, Redi Whip?”



“And Chocolate Syrup!” She popped the ‘P.’



“Oh, no, the check out person won’t know what we are going to go home a do.” Spike smirked and wrapped his arm around Buffy’s shoulders.



“Oh, don’t tell me that the big bad is embarrassed?” She winked and ran her fingers across his abdomen.



Scoffing, “Bloody Hell, woman, you trying to get me arrested?’ He removed her traveling, teasing fingers from his personage. If some police person happened to be in the store, Spike probably could be arrested for indecent exposure.



Buffy looked up with a pout, “Poor Spikey. Going to get embarrassed by buying condoms and whipped cream. I guess I know what that means.” With that she shoved the two cans in his direction and took off for the front. Looking back, “Meet you at the car, handsome.” Spike just looked on as she left the store. Swearing, Spike went to the front to check out. All the checkouts had young woman manning them. He found the self-service checkout lane; he wasn’t going to embarrass some young girl with his purchases

Chapter 15


Buffy unlocked the door quickly, which was quite hard with a ‘hard’ Spike behind her. His hands were currently massaging her breasts through the t-shirt she threw on before their trip to Walmart. The ride from the store was silent and Buffy was afraid he was mad at her for making him go to the checkout alone, but she found out she was wrong the minute they went into her building. Walking up the stairs, Buffy wondered when Spike was going to yell at her for making him go through the torture when she felt his hand grab her ass. Gasping, Buffy looked back. Spike curled his tongue around his teeth and wagged it. “Think you’re going to get away with making me go through that, pet?” She turned around and ran up the stairs as fast as she could. Watching her ass work itself up the stairs Spike sung, “Baby’s wants to play. Baby going to get punished.”



Laughing, Buffy got to her door seconds before he caught up. He pinned her body up against the door and ground his erection into her ass. She pushed back, so she could get the key into the lock giving Spike the perfect opportunity to grab her braless breasts and stroke them. Her pebbled nipples stuck out as his fingers teased and taunted her. Opening the door, Buffy escaped his hands for the time being. She looked back at his wicked glare and dashed off to the back of the apartment. On chase, Spike watched Buffy take off her shirt. Spike stopped and watched topless Buffy sway as she ran. He grabbed the back of his own shirt and whipped it above his head, heedless to the buttons on the front. Buffy turned around and saw the muscle mass she remembered as Spike. His chest was well defined and totally was lickable. His arms, usually hidden by his suit jackets and dress shirts flexed with want and desire. His perfect six pack abs rippled as Spike strutted towards her. Holding out her hand, Buffy licked her lips. Spike stopped and watched his blond princess taunt him.



Buffy ran hard fingers over her collarbone and down her chest. Her slight fingers lightly caressed the sides of her breasts, moving them together. Spike licked his lips when he watched her create cleavage with her breasts. She extended her index fingers and moved them around her nipples, making them pucker even more. Spike took a step forwards and Buffy stopped what she was doing and looked at him. Her eyes said one thing: STOP, and so he did. He watched as she moved her hands down her stomach, tickling her sides and making her smile. Her hand arrived at the button on her jeans. Looking straight into her eyes she popped it open and unzipped her jeans. She shimmied out of them slowly, letting him watch as her pants slid down her golden legs. Kicking them off at last she stood there clad only in a purple thong, Buffy rubbed her stomach lazily.



Blinking out of his lust induced haze, Spike followed Buffy’s lead and brought his hands down to his trousers and undid them. Without even moving to the zipper a loud slow “zzzziiipppp’ was heard in the apartment. His long cock popped out in the open cradle of his zipper. Licking her lips, Buffy watched as Spike brought the material down, plopping it on the ground. They stood in the hallway, staring at each other’s bodies.



Buffy broke the trance first and flashed a smile before she ran the rest of the way into the bedroom. Spike started to follow her, but turned back and grabbed the bag from Walmart. He opened the door and was hit with a very wet pair of purple thongs. Buffy was sitting on the bed, spread eagle waiting for him. “Took you long enough,” she got up on her knees and faced him. Strutting towards her, his cock bounced with every step, calling attention it itself. “Mm looks like someone wants some attention.” Spike climbed on the bed on his knees and dropped the bag beside the bed. Grinning, Buffy rummaged through the bag. “Close your eyes, baby.” She came back to the bed with an opened bottle of chocolate syrup. She pushed and directed Spike to lie down on his back on the pillows. She drizzled the liquid on his abdomen and down to his straining, red cock. She took pity on him and let him open his eyes.



Looking into his ocean blue orbs, Buffy licked up the mess on his stomach, feeling the muscles contract and release as he fought for control of his body. Lapping up like a kitten, he watched her mouth and tongue move lower. She moved around his member, now turning purple. And licked the top of his thighs. Spike groaned loudly, demanding that she pay attention to his chocolate covered dick. Smiling, she took his head into her mouth, sucking the chocolate off. She opened her mouth and let it slide out. Her pink tongue came out and darted through the chocolate covering, making little patterns in the chocolate goo. Her hand came up and cupped his balls, moving them together and apart as he mouth paid attention to lapping up the chocolate. Satisfied that he no long had the sugary confection on him, her mouth went to town sucking him in. She felt his length hit the back of her mouth, feeling a strange urging; Buffy relaxed her muscles and pushed him further. Spike watched as his angry member was being slowly swallowed by Buffy. Her nose flared as she breathed and tried to relax. He felt her fingers playing with his balls, separating and massaging. Buffy eased back and stroked Spike’s dick with her tongue and other hand. The slickness from her mouth allowed her hand to move up and down smoothly. Circling his head as it came close to popping out of her mouth, she pushed back and began to swallow him. Desperate for release, Spike watched as she swallowed him back in.



“Buffy, luv,” in such a caressing tone, “I’m going to come.” She looked up from her lost world of sucking his dick and smiled around the mass in her mouth. She released most of his length and covered him with her hand. She moved her tongue to the bottom edge of his head and pressed in, triggering his orgasm. She felt the warm, salty liquid hit her tongue and back of her mouth as his hips started to buck off the bed.