Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you for the reviews, it does my heart good. I'm working on the LiveJournal Spuffy Ficathon right now... a very interesting assignment. I'm hoping that it will jump start my creative juices so I may finish Hidden Secrets.

Again... my early writings seem to be a bit short of the 1000 words
Chapter 16
The bubbles were disintegrating as Buffy pushed through the water and down on top of Spike. His head was flung back on the bathtub with his arms resting the outer edge of the rub. Spike closed his eyes in sheer bliss as he felt her warm pussy cradle his cock in its warmth. Buffy held his wrists down, as she moved up and down in the soapy water. Her nipples were covered with love bites and bubbles as was her back and ass. She let go of one of his wrists and reached down, fingering her clit as she started to come. With no energy or desire to move, Spike’s arm stayed in place as her muscles started to flutter. “Ung, ohhhh, Gooooooood! So good. Ahhhhhhhh.” Buffy screamed as the pressure and pleasure increased and exploded behind her eyelids. Spike couldn’t hold out any longer and expressed his load, shielded inside the rubber that separated them. Buffy’s head rolled forward and pressed into Spike’s. The only thing that made them move was the rapidly cooling water. Buffy struggled to get up and slipped twice before detangling her body from Spike and standing up. She helped him get up and throw away the spent condom. “Well, that was interesting.”



Still unable to speak, Spike nodded and dried himself off. He turned towards Buffy and patted her dry. Her lips were puckered and swollen from his ardent kisses. Traveling down her body he noticed many places where his passion marked her. Her neck had a light purple bruise, from where he suckled for a couple minutes, coming down from an orgasm. Her breasts had many teeth and suction marks. He noticed a red spot on her stomach where he must have rubbed her raw with his 5 o’clock shadow. Actually, it was now a 3 a.m. shadow. They stumbled inside the bedroom and collapsed on the naked bad. Sometime between her sucking him off and the bathroom fun, the sheets, pillows, and blankets were tossed of the bed. With mutual, yet silent, agreement the two lovers fell asleep.



The buzzing of the alarm clock woke Spike first. Not quite aware of his surroundings, Spike reached up towards the noise encountering air. Buffy moaned and covered her ears next to him. Looking up, Spike found the origin of the noise and shut it off. Thankful of silence, Spike went back to sleeping world with Buffy cuddled at his side. Shifting around and peering up to the clock, Buffy woke up with a start. “Oh my god, I’m late for work!” She hopped up and ran into the bathroom. With lots of noise and flourish, Buffy raced around the apartment getting ready. Spike sat on the bed watching her breasts bounce and little legs run around. His ‘little Spike’ was watching with interest, too. Underwear, bra, pantyhose, skirt and blouse started to cover her form and Spike pouted. More than anything he wanted to grab her and keep her in the bed all day long. “What are you just sitting there for? We’re late!”



“Buffy,” he stalked her as she ran around. His hands came up and rested on her shoulders. “Stop! It’s OK… I’m the boss.”



She stopped and looked at him, “What do you mean that you’re the boss? What’s that supposed to mean.”



“It means nothing is going to happen to you. Look it’s 7 in the morning lets have some breakfast…” she never let him finish that sentence.



“Just yesterday after the park you assured me that you being my boss would not impact us!”



“I meant negatively. Slow down Buffy.” By this moment, Buffy had her shoes and coat on.



She whipped around and looked at him, “What?”



“Baby,” he sauntered over. She held her hand up to wave him off.



“If you want a ride in with me, you better hurry. It takes 35 minutes on a good day and I am supposed to be there in 20.” Seeing that he was going to loose the argument, Spike shrugged and got his clothes. Two minutes later he came out in his rumpled clothes. “Are you going to wear that?”



“I guess not. Why don’t you head to the office and I will go to the hotel and change. I’ll see you in a bit, pet.” The two left the building and headed to their cars. Spike thought Buffy looked a little weird this morning, but couldn’t put a finger on it. Shrugging off the feeling, he headed to the hotel.


Chapter 17
Dressed in a crisp charcoal gray shirt and matching suit with a maroon tie, William Bennett walked into the office of Public Claim. He adjusted his tie as he continued to walk down the hallway, unaffected by the praising leers he received from many of the women in the office. He had a mission, Buffy… or Elizabeth as she obviously went by in the office. She was currently talking with Parker Abrahms. Mr. Abrahms was currently leering at her, trying to see down her blouse. Jealousy quickly rose in him as he marched over to the two. Elizabeth looked up and smiled, “Mr. Bennett, I presume.” She held out her hand for him to shake. Mr. Abrahms took the opportunity to look at her breasts.



Stifling his rage, William took her hand and shook it. She was trying set the rules. At the moment, he was willing to play along. “Ms. Summers?” At her nod, “I would like to see you in your office please. I have something to discuss with you.” He waited for her to break the conversation off and followed her into the office.



The door closed almost silently and before she knew it, William was pinning her against her desk. His face was buried in the crook of her neck, inhaling her scent. “God, Buffy, do you know what you do to me? What seeing you with that git did to me?” William licked her neck, tasting her essence. Her hands were wound around his neck, holding him close. He ground his erection against her mound letting her know exactly what she was doing to him.



“Spike,” he wonton voice barely reached his ears as he nibbled on her earlobe. She tasted delicious. “Spike,” her voice grew in intensity, yet he didn’t hear her call. Her hands came up and rested on his shoulders, trying to get his attention. “William!” She pushed his body off of her.



He looked at her as she smoothed her blouse and hair. “Why did you do that?”



She looked up at him in his suit and sighed. When she first saw him walk into the office and adjust his tie, she almost fell on to her knees with need. Her silk thong dripped with her desire as she watched him come towards her. She continued to talk to Mr. Abrahms or in reality talk TO him, but had no idea what she said. Spike definitely took her breath, mind, and body away when he walked in. “We can’t.”



He threw his hands up, “Why the bloody hell not? I thought we’re beyond this?” His voice rose as he paced her office.



“Spike, please, sit down.”



He walked up to her and grabbed her shoulders, “I will not sit down. I’m tired of playing your games and jumping through your hoops.” He shook her a little. “I just want to be with you Buffy. What do I have to do?” A sob escaped her mouth. Seeing that he was scaring her he brought her closer to a hug, “Sh, kitten, don’t cry. I’m sorry. I’m a bad, rude man.”



“You’re scaring me, Spike.” She whispered as she clung to his clothes.



“Sh, I’ll make it OK, right, pet? Tell how to make it OK? Is this about this morning?”



She quieted down and they just held each other. “Spike, we can’t… at least not here. We need to be professional here. If they found out that I slept with you… it wouldn’t be good. Promise me, you’ll be professional.”



He looked down at her face, her beautiful face. “How can I deny my princess?” She smiled and hugged him. “Does this mean I have to call you Ms. Summers?”



“Everyone calls me Elizabeth, except a few that know me outside of work… like Miss Big Mouth Anya,” he chuckled and moved his hands to her waist, caressing her through the material of her blouse. “I will; however, call you Mr. Bennett. And there will be no jealous tantrums. Got that?”



He nodded his head and looked sheepish. “One more thing, pet, I don’t have a secretary. Do you think that the sexy office manager could spare a little time and help me out?” He rubbed his pelvis against her so she knew EXACTLY what he meant.



“I think that the office manager is pretty busy as it is, but,” she rubbed her breasts against his chest, “she may be willing to work late to help you out.”

In a mock gasp, “I wouldn’t dream of asking that. See, I’m in town only a couple days and visiting a very special friend. So working late is not an option.” At the mention of his short stay, Buffy’s brain went into over drive, the doubts entering once more. This was just like spring break. Soon he would be gone and she would be left to pick up the pieces of her shattered life. She stepped back and out of his arms. Sensing the shift in mood, he raised his eyebrow. “What is it, pet?”



“Nothing. You should go before they get the right idea about what is going on in here.” She stepped behind her desk and sat down, virtually shutting him out.



“Don’t give me that, pet. I will play by your bloody rules here at work, but you have to be truthful to me.” Spike got down on one knee next to her, “What’s going on?”



A sob escaped Buffy, “You’re going to leave… again. Only this time…”



“Only this time what?” His hand came up and was rubbing her back gently. She shook her head and he asked again, “Only this time what?”



“This time I think I love you.” The tears in her eyes told him of the pain she was in.



Spike’s heart broke as the tears escaped and ran down her cheek. “Oh, kitten, I think I love you, too.” She looked up into his eyes and saw the same emotion in his eyes as she felt in her self. The couple didn’t emerge from her office for a great while.

~*~*~

“I understand there are rumors about Omni Hype wanting to fire the whole office and start fresh.” William Bennett looked around the room. “That isn’t true.” A collective sigh of relief filled the room. “There will be a couple lay offs as we need to keep costs down. In this day, we need to be fiscally sound and tighten our belts. I understand you have recently lost a secretarial position when Ms. Summers stepped forward into the office manager’s position. And most of you are over worked already. I would like to meet with all of you on a private basis to discuss you and the future you have with Public Claim. Ms. Summers has agreed to help me out this week and play double duty as my secretary. She will be sitting in on each meeting taking notes. At that time, you may air out any of your concerns with Public Claim and Omni Hype.” Gentle murmurs radiated throughout the crowd. “Any questions relating to the meetings?”



“How many people are you laying off?” Anya spoke up.



“Minimal. I, and Omni Hype, do not want to interfere with the workings of this publishing company. Any other questions?” He stood up looking around. A couple of the executives looked worried, as they should be, “Please see Ms. Summers with an appropriate appointment time.” With that, the meeting was over.



“Well, didn’t that just put my mind at rest, ‘minimal’ lay offs.” Anya grumbled as she signed up for an appointment. Looking over the crowd, Buffy met Spike’s eyes and smiled. This was going to be a long week. Most of these people were her friends, how could she sit in the meetings that could potentially be their firing? Setting her thoughts aside, she continued to make appointments with her co-workers.