Author's Chapter Notes:
Seems not many people are reading anymore... less reviews. But that's OK... just means slower updates as I'm not reminded to update so much...LOL
Chapter 18


The bright light from the sign shone through the curtains on to the sleeping couple on the bed. Spike spent over an hour trying to get the hotel curtains to close properly so the light was blocked out, but they wouldn’t cooperate.



His tongue pierced through her damp curls and found her entrance. The salty secretion flowed out as his fingers separated her folds. His tongue slid in her core. Swirling it around her walls, and pushing further inside, Spike fucked her with his tongue. His thumbs found her clit and pressed on each side. He slid one around, massaging the hard nub causing her to cry out in ecstasy. Buffy arched off the bed, splaying her legs even further apart. Unconsciously, she pinched her nipples as she watched Spike eat her out. He hummed deep in his throat, making his tongue vibrate as it moved in and out of her. He looked up at the magnificent woman that he was currently pleasuring. With her eyes not focused, cheeks pink with excitement, and mouth open slightly as she panted for release she was perfect. He moved his tongue to where his thumbs were currently playing. Moving his fingers down, he delved into her pussy. His mouth grasped onto her pulsating clit, sucking it in. He moved his fingers in and out, feeling the first flutter of her orgasm start to hit. He licked and fingered her until he felt her coming back to earth. He sucked her clit in further, sending her over again. Satisfied with his job, Spike got up and pulled the curtains closed again. Stepping back to the bed ready to collapse, the curtains popped open again. Who knew that a ¼ inch gap would have such a profound effect?



She waited until she heard him sigh in his sleep, indicating that he was in a deep sleep. Sliding off the bed, Buffy went into the bathroom. She shut the door and turned the light on. Staring in the mirror she sees the scared, little girl that she once was staring back. Her hair’s longed and lighter, but the girl is there under the surface. Breaking the trance, she splashed cold water on her face. She looked back up into the mirror and the young girl said, “You know he is going to leave you. He’s got a life back in Chicago. You think he’s going to give that up for you? Please. They all leave you.” The little girl sneered as Buffy looked on. She knew the girl was telling the truth. It didn’t matter that she was falling in love with him. It didn’t matter he was falling in love with her. Their lives were totally different. Shaking off the little girl and her thoughts, Buffy turned off the light and went back to the room. The slit in the curtains still allowed light to filter through.



She stood at the bottom of the bed and looked at him. The sheets and comforter were currently on the floor. His body was spread out on the bed in deep slumber. His feet, more importantly his toes, were sexy as hell. Buffy never was one to categorize feet as sexy with the sweet and dirt, but his upturned toes were. His legs were spread apart, one slightly bent at the knee. His thigh muscles twitched now and then as she watched him sleep. His penis laid limply against his course curls and heavy balls. Her eyes traveled up his flat stomach, now resting slightly plump with digestion. She smiled as she realized all those times he probably was sucking in his gut to impress her. She moved her own hand down to her own stomach, finding that it also was a little distended. Grimacing and vowing to go on a diet, she allowed her eyes to wonder up his body once more. His flat, dark nipples laid at rest against his well-defined pecks. His arms were spread open, one that held her just a couple minutes ago. Traveling up, she noticed his dark whiskers growing in. Smiling, she watched his mouth pout, slightly open like it knew she wasn’t in bed with him. His eyes rapidly moved behind their lids indicating the dream sleep. Finally she looked at his platinum curls on top of his head. She ran her hand through it so many times tonight that the gel had given up and let his curls form. He looked perfect to Buffy. How was she going to be able to give him up on Friday?





Chapter 19
“So dish!” Anya exclaimed as she and Willow walked into Buffy’s office at 11. Buffy just got her first break since 8 am. She was stuck in Spike’s… no, William’s office… no, Mr. Bennett’s office taking notes about fellow employees and various goals that Mr. Bennett set for the employee. So far he let go one person, a secretary known for making mistakes and less than a good work ethic, Faith Evans.



“Dish what?” Buffy looked up from her email. She wasn’t going to get much done these next two days with the meetings.



“You know the new guy.” Willow sat down in a chair and watched her friend.



“I don’t know what you mean.” Please, please, please don’t let them know.



“Oh, I think you do. Who’s giving you orgasms missy?”



“Excuse me?” Buffy sputtered.



“The guy. The one that gave you that nice hickey you are trying to hid on your neck.” Buffy subconsciously touched the mark Spike had given her last night. “See, I told you that was a hickey and not a growth. Humpth, cancer my ass.” Willow giggled.



“So who is it?” Willow leaned forward.



“No one, I just… um…” At the moment Mr. Bennett stuck his head into Buffy’s office.



He was about to say something when he noticed the two extra women in the office. Ms. Jenkins, Ms. Rosenberg, how are you two today?” The two women answered and quietly left, leaving Mr. Bennett and Buffy alone. “So, pet, ready for more?”



She groaned and rolled her eyes. “More?”



Laughing, “Yes, more, pet. I mean Ms. Summers.” He left her office expecting her to follow. Sighing, she did.

~*~*~

Dawn was currently at Janice’s. That left Buffy’s apartment empty, empty except the two beings currently intertwined on the bed. The man’s pelvis plowed up and down like a piston. The woman moaned with wonton desire as he carried her towards her peak. Sweat pooled off their bodies, collecting on the sheets. Her legs were wrapped around his torso, changing the angle of penetration. Soon, they crashed over the edge, bringing the other along. Deep sighs of contentment escaped before both fell asleep.