Author's Chapter Notes:
You guys are terrific with the reviews, please keep them coming. For those waiting for Parker to get his... enjoy
Chapter 26
The phone was ringing and ringing and ringing. Somewhere in the befuddled brain of Buffy she realized that, but in a much more lust induced part, she didn’t care. Her blouse was unbuttoned and pushed back behind her shoulders and Spike currently had his mouth latched on to her lace covered right breast. Her skirt was twisted around her waist and slightly pulled up so he could kneel between her knees. Spike’s clothes were in a very similar state. His t-shirt was pulled up to his neck and his hard cock in his jeans had already popped the top button open, reaching for her. Rolling around her office, under her desk they continued to kiss, caress each other the two were totally oblivious to the outside world. Taking moments of precious breath between exhaustive minutes of kissing, the couple inhaled each other.



The phone was ringing again, only this time the phone was in Spike’s jeans. Feeling the vibrations, the two separated. Buffy looked down, wondering what the HELL was that and Spike calmly took out his phone. “Hello?”



“Spike? Oh my god Spike. I can’t find Buffy.”



“Calm down bit.”



“Calm down? Calm down? What if Parker got to her? She isn’t at the office, I tried her cell, and she isn’t at home.”



“Relax, Bit. I know where big sis it. Don’t worry.” Spike smirked and got on his knees. He watched Buffy try to straighten her skirt and button her blouse.



“You what? How?”



“I’m with her.”



“WHAT? Where are you?” Spike took the phone away from his ear.



“Tone it down there, pet. We will be home soon.”



“How soon?”



“About an hour.”



“You call an hour soon?”



“Well, Take into account that we are still at Public Claim offices, and it takes a while to get from here to your place, yes, soon.” Spike watched Buffy adjusted his own clothes. Tickling his stomach as she drew down his shirt. She was going to button his jeans when she saw his cock head peeking out of his jeans. Laughing to herself, she dipped down and licked a bit of precum from the shrinking appendage. She heard him groan while on the phone and push her head away. Spike wagged his finger in her face and stood up. “Be there in a bit, Bit.” He hung up the phone, “You are a very bad girl, Ms. Summers.”



Buffy pouted out her bottom lip, “Oh really Mr. Bennett? I guess I have been a bad girl, care to punish me?” Spike growled and looked like he was contemplating the suggestion when they heard someone in the outer office. Peeking out they saw a very inebriated Parker stumble into his office singing off key, “Oh Don-Buffy. Oh Don-uffy. I want a girl her name is Don-uffy.”



Smirking Spike looked at Buffy who barely could contain her laughter. “He’s singing. About me. Oh my god, Spike. He’s singing… badly.” She doubled over and started to laugh outright. Parker, to immersed in trying to make up and sing his own words to “Oh, Donna.” Gritting his teeth, Spike didn’t find it funny. First he blackmailed him into keeping his job, second he tried to come onto Buffy, and third he’s at work…DRUNK.



“I’ve had it with that wanker!” Spike started to stride out of the office when Buffy grabbed his arm.



“Wait, what about…” she gestured between them.



“About what? Us? Got that covered. Anyways, all those people saw our reaction before Red closed the door.



“Willow? Closed the door? I’m going to have to thank her.”



“You do that. I’m going to break that pillock.” Buffy kept a firm hold onto his arm. “Let go.”



“What are you going to do?”



“Fire him.” Spike’s jaw clenched even tighter.



“Not going to hit him?”



“Well, that goes without saying.” Spike gave his trademark grin as she let go.



“Just don’t do too much damage.” He nodded and went off to find the drunken bastard.





Chapter 27
“Hey, pillock, what do you think you are doing?” Parker currently was sitting at his desk with his pants undone and his miniscule hard dick waving in the wind. Parker looked up and any erection he had disappeared. Spike stalked over to him and smirked as he looked down. “And what do you think you were going to do with that, boy?”



Not to quick on the uptake, Parker stuffed himself into his pants and stood up. Forgetting that he didn’t button his pants up they fell down around his ankles. “What the Fuck are you doing here?”



“I’m the head of LA operations, and you?”



“Working late.” Parker finally noticing his pants were on the ground, pulled them up and re-buttoned them.



“Not anymore. Get out and don’t come back.”



“Nut uh, Will-i-am, don’t you remember our understanding?”



“Understanding is over. Get your drunk ass out of here before I do some damage.”



“What will the prestigious Omni Hype think of one of their executives fucking a glorified secretar…” Spike didn’t let Parker to finish. His fist connected with Parkers nose. The power and magnitude of the punch continued as his fist connected with the soft tissue of Parkers eye.



“Don’t you DARE talk about her that way.” Parker made an attempt to throw his fist in Spike’s direction, but he saw it coming and moved out of the way. “Now you have it coming.” Spike’s fist connected with Parker’s stomach, making him wince and double over. Spike brought his knee up and connected with his forehead. Happy that he go a bit of violence in and his point done, Spike started to walk out of the office. “I expect this office to be cleaned out by the end of the week. You are to return your keys tomorrow morning.”



“I swear I’ll tell.”



“Go ahead. Everyone knows anyway. Maybe you should have stuck around for the afternoon.” Spike walked calmly back into Buffy’s office.



“Done?”



“Yeap,” he sat down in the chair.



“Have fun?”



“Yeap.”



“Ready to go?”



“No, waiting for the wanker to leave.” He motioned in the direction of Parker. Buffy gasped when she say the bruises forming on his face.



“Oh my god, Spike, what did you do?”



“Nothing he didn’t ask for, luv. Come on, let’s follow him out.”

Chapter 28
The next weekend…



“Why does she have to live on the third floor?” Xander puffed up the stairs, helping Spike carry his mattress. “And why do you need to move your bed? Doesn’t she have one already?”



“Because mine is a king and hers isn’t.” Spike spat. The bed was getting heavy and the steps seemed insurmountable. “Thanks for driving the truck, mate.”



“No prob, bob! Only took five days to get here.” Xander continued to push the monstrous bedding up. “How did you get yourself packed so quickly?”



“I made a list of what I wanted and what I wanted to sell before I came back out here. There isn’t much that I wanted. The moving company was bloody great with loading the truck and leaving it for you.”



“Yeah, seemed like all I had in the truck was the bed and TV,” Xander laughed. The two men finally made it up the stairs and to the front door of Buffy’s apartment. Inside the two female occupants made a clear pathway to the back bedroom.



“Spike, I don’t think it will fit.” Buffy said as the passed.



Spike bent down and whispered in her ear, “That’s what you said about not so little spike and it did.” He curled his tongue around his teeth and grinned.



“Pig!” She swatted his arm as the men continued down the short hallway.



~*~*~



“So what do you want to do for your eighteenth birthday? Party at your improved digs?” Buffy tried to be cool. The girls were moving their entertainment center to make room for Spike and his TV. The girls thought they had it made with their 31 inch TV until Spike showed them the 60 inch projection TV, Xander and Spike were currently renting a special cart to get it into the building and up the stairs. They have been gone for two hours already.



“Ug, retro enough? That’s a world of no on the party. You two are too loud.”



Buffy’s face turned crimson, “I did not just hear my little sister say that!”



“Just like I didn’t hear you two last night with the ‘Oh, ah, harder! Harder Spike Harder.’”



“I am so not having this conversation with you.”



“Awe, I’m just kidding, you two weren’t as loud as two weeks ago. I had to sleep over Janice’s twice so I could get some sleep.”



“I’m sorry. We will be quieter. You shouldn’t have to hear that.”



“It’s not like I have to put up with it much longer. I’m getting a place near school with Janice.”



“Dawn, I thought we talked it over and decided it would be much cheaper for you to live here.”



“Cheaper, yes, but with you and Spike together and the countless hours of studying I will have to do I think the apartment with Janice would be better.”



“If I promise to quiet down, will you stay?”



“No, you and Spike need to be together and I need to be in my own place.” There was a knock on the front door. Buffy got up to check it; she wondered what was taking the guys so long.



“Anya!”



“Hey Buffy. Did you know someone is moving into your building?” Anya stepped in and saw the mess of the living room. “Or moving out?”



“Spike’s moving in, isn’t that great?” Dawn got up from her position on the floor and bounced around. “He’s got a HUGE TV and he said he wants to get a satellite!”



“Oh, Spike? Moving in? Here?” Anya looked around.



“We discussed it and decided it would be stupid for him to get his own place when I’ve got one already.”



“Ah, I see. What about work? I know he hasn’t been around the offices lately, but is that wise as your boss?” Buffy’s face fell. She knew that there was some opposition to her and Spike working and going out together, but she didn’t think it would be one of her friends.



“Watch it ladies, man carrying a TV,” Xander peeked through the open door.



“You’re back?” Buffy quickly moved some of the furniture out of the way and they maneuvered the cart and TV into the apartment. The guys finally sat down in front of the black box sweating and thirsty. Buffy ran into the kitchen and got two beers, opened them, and gave them to the two men. “Anya, this is Xander, Spike’s friend. Xander this is Anya. Everyone else knows everyone.”



“Nice to meet you Xander, you are quite sweaty with big hands.” Anya shook Xander’s hand while he looked her up and down.



“Sorry, helping move Spike here is a tough challenge. Don’t you own anything that doesn’t weigh a ton?”



Spike’s eyebrow raised and he got up walking over to Buffy. “Yeap, I do now,” he said as he picked Buffy up with his arms under her shoulders and knees. “Light as a feather.”



“Hey! Put me down, you do not own me!”



Spike stuck out his lower lip in a pout, “Pet, that’s not what you said last night.”



“Oh no, no more about sex talk. I’ve had enough with Dawn.” Spike looked questionably at Dawn. She shrugged her shoulders and laughed. Spike let Buffy down, but kept his arm around her waist.