Author's Chapter Notes:
Hope you enjoyed it... this is the end
Chapter 29
New black silk sheets: check

New pillows: check

Candles lit: check

Champagne chilling: check

Sensual music in the background: check

Box of Condoms: check

Massage lotion: check

Dawn out of apartment: check

Girlfriend: no check.



“Oh Buffffffyyyyyy,” Spike sung as he walked down the dark hallway. Buffy was washing dishes in the kitchen and didn’t hear him approach. He stood in the doorway, watching her wiggle her ass as she scrubbed the burnt frying pan. Smirking, Spike came up behind her. He could tell the moment she felt him. Buffy stopped scrubbing the pan and her back went rigid. She knew he was planning something, but she didn’t know what. Spike let his hands travel from her shoulders slowly down to her hands in the soapy water. He drew her hands out of the dirty water and rinsed them with clean water and some sweet smelling soap. Standing shirtless behind her, he led her to the towels and helped her dry of her hands along with his.



With a sappy smile, Buffy said, “What are you doing?”

Spike dipped his head to her shoulder and breathed into her ear, “Going to make you feel so good, Princess.” His tongue snaked out and licked her ear lobe, leaving traces of him self on her. His hands moved down to encircle her waist, bringing her ass to align with his hardened cock.



She turned around in his embrace, matching her groin to his. Her leg lifted and circled around his leg, “And, how do you propose that?”



Spike looked down at his love in THEIR apartment and smirked, “By Fucking you six ways to Sunday or until you can’t walk anymore.” With that, Spike grabbed her leg and brought it up further while grinding himself into her. She hopped up and clamped her legs around his torso. Spike grabbed onto her ass, steadying her as they kissed. Their tongues battled with each other, seeking submission. Spike leaned forward, trapping Buffy’s body between his and the fridge as they dry humped and kissed.



Somehow, Spike got enough energy and drive to get them into the bedroom. He carried her effortlessly and deposited her on the big bed. She felt the silken sheets and it prompted her to look around. White candles of all shapes and sizes lit the room. She watched as Spike walked over to an ice bucket and opened a bottle of champagne. “Oh, someone was planning something, I don’t think that was very nice,” she huskily whispered.



He looked over at her, dressed in a pair of short blue jean cutoffs and purple tank top. Her hair was held in a ponytail and her face was devoid of any makeup. She looked almost like she had five years ago when they met. Her tan legs were outstretched in front of her, slightly bent at the knee. Her arms propped her body up, off the sensual bed. Popping the cork, and almost popping his zipper, Spike poured two flutes of champagne. “Where did you get all this? I didn’t see it in the truck.”



“Remember when Xan and I went? I did some shopping.” He gave her a flute and sat down next to her legs, facing towards her. He ran his cold hand (from the champagne bottle) down her thigh, making her shudder in desire.



“Some shopping in deed. I didn’t even see you bring this stuff in, let alone set it up.”



Smirking as he watched his fingers dance around her upper thigh, so close to her forbidden fruit, he commented, “I must admit, Bit helped me distract you.”



“Ah, so that’s why her computer speakers suddenly stopped working via they were unplugged.”



“Precisely, luv.” Evidently Buffy had no problem with him calling her love any more. She set her glass on the floor and sat back up. She drew her legs closer and got up on her knees. He watched as she slipped out of her shirt. He took a deep breath when she rubbed her nipples, making them hard. He reached for her, but she evaded his grasp.



“Nut uh, lover boy. You surprised me, now it’s for you. You’ve been a very bad man, Spike.” She unbuttoned the top button of her jeans and stood up, almost slipping on the silky bed covers. She shimmied out of her jeans, revealing her red lace thong.



“Luv, please.” He reached for her again, but she again slipped through his fingers.



“If you aren’t going to behave, I will have to make you!”



Smirking, “And, how are you going to do that?”



Buffy stopped and looked thoughtful before her face lit up. She stepped off the bed and rummaged through a drawer. Coming back to the bed, she held her hands behind her back. Carefully, so she wouldn’t reveal the surprise, Buffy grasped his flute and set it on the floor next to hers. She ordered him up to the pillows. Crawling on the dark silk fabric made her moan. She crept up to him, straddling his jean covered crotch and told him to close his eyes. Carefully, she wound one of his ties onto his wrist and brought it up to the wrought iron bed frame. Spike felt the cold fabric encircle his wrist and couldn’t help but smile. She repeated her task with his other wrist and in turn immobilized him.



Happy with her handiwork she allowed him to open his eyes. She got up from the bed again and strutted over to the dresser again making sure her ass swished and swayed, this time pulling at another drawer. She took out a blindfold and came back. Her breasts jiggled as she made her way to the side of the bed. “Now, if you are a bad boy again, I will have to punish you more.” Spike nodded and smiled, he never saw this from his Buffy before and it thrilled him. “Now where were we? Oh yeah, your punishment. You have to watch me.”



She climbed back up onto the bed and stood up. Her hips started to say in front of him. Spike’s eyes watched as she started to dance to the music. The beat of the drums and the saxophone melody was spurring her into erotic rhythms and poses. She watched with heavy eyelids as she let herself dip down and come back up. Spike watched ardently as her breasts dipped and swayed along with her. After a couple dips of her hips and torso, Spike was straining on his binds. His mouth was open like a little baby, ready to suckle on its mom’s tit. She chuckled as she watched him battle. “Nut, uh, Mr. Remember the blindfold?” Spike immediately looked chastised and stopped his squirming. He reclined back and decided to watch her tease him. She cupped her breasts together, and brought her head down. She slowly licked her cleavage and dipped down to the music. Spike felt, rather than heard the pop of his jeans and his cock springing up. All Spike could see or hear was Buffy dancing and teasing him. When the song was over, she kneeled down over his legs and properly took off his jeans. “Looks like someone broke a pair.” The zipper popped in the middle of itself and she struggled to get his cock back through the opening and out the top. Spike closed his eyes when she touched his member, trying to free him from his own pair of jeans. He envisioned Parker dancing in a tutu, but the image quickly turned to Buffy dancing in a tutu. Shaking his head, Spike gritted his teeth and refused to come just from her touch.



Finally free from his clothes, Spike though Buffy was going to climb on top of him, but instead she looked over at the nightstand where he placed massage lotion. “Oh, lotion!!” She got up and rummaged around her dresser again. She set it down under a pillow on the other side of the bed, hiding it from his view. Getting back up on the bed, she took off her thong and placed it near his head. “Do you want me baby?” He nodded. “Do you want to taste my juices?” He nodded again, struggling not to struggle. Dominatrix Buffy was driving him crazy. He could smell, almost taste, her juice on her thong. He turned his head and tried to take a taste from her thong, but she whipped it away. “Nut oh, Mr. You’re going to have to wait. Bad boy, not telling me about his plans.” She took straddled his upper thighs, staying away from his angry looking cock and reached over to the nightstand to grab the massage oil. Her breasts brushed up against his stomach and he took a sharp breathe in. “Going to feel so good, baby.” She took a small amount of the liquid and rubbed her hands together. He watched, fascinated, as she rubbed the shiny liquid on her breasts, she lifted and squeezed as she coated them with the lavender oil. With another small amount, she covered her stomach and upper thighs in the oil. Panting, Spike wanted so bad to be the one covering her body in oil, but couldn’t from his confines. Smiling, she got off of his legs and continued to lather her body up. He watched as each toe was covered. Her hands ran up her calves and her knees. Making sure he was watching her hand rub the massage oil into her upper inside thighs, she reached for the object under the pillow. Bringing it back, hidden by her body, she brought her other hand back into play. He watched as her pink pussy opened up under her fingers, spreading her combined juices and oil around. He watched as she flicked her glistening clit. Moaning, she reached behind her and turned on the object. He watched her reveal a deep purple vibrator. “Want to watch as I fuck myself with this?” She twirled it around her lips, making her feel so light-headed. Taking no answer as yes, Buffy impaled herself on the vibrating machine. He watched her eyes close in pleasure as she slowly fucked herself in front of him. The purple dildo disappeared and reappeared as she moved it in and out with one hand. The other moved up to play with her nipples, pinching and pulling as she moved closer to her orgasm. Not being able to take it, Spike’s own orgasm came as he shot out his white ropey jiz on his stomach. Watching him explode, by just watching, Buffy teetered over the hill and enjoyed her own orgasm.



After untying Spike, Buffy learned the true meaning of being tied up.


Chapter 30


The next day, still sore from the little adventure to the dominatrix world, Buffy and Spike drove to Long Beach. Buffy wanted to visit the aquarium and Spike was just happy to be able to share it with her. Buffy sat in the passenger seat of her little car as Spike found the way down the 405. Sighing peacefully and contently, Buffy watched him as he drove. Just then, she noticed his hair wasn’t quite as white as it used to be. “What happened to your hair?”



Bringing up one hand to his head, “What do you mean?”



“Your, hair, it’s not white.”



Sighing, glad that nothing was really wrong with his hair, “I don’t bleach it all the way out, pet.”



“Huh?”



“Its golden, princess. At least the bottom is, the top is bleached.”



“How did they do that?”



Looked over and winking, “Magic.”



“You’re such a liar.” She lightly punched his shoulder as he continued to drive.

~*~*~

The exhibits were wonderful at the aquarium. Right now, Buffy and Spike were walking down the beach, enjoying the afternoon sun. Stopping near the waters edge, Spike held Buffy in his arms. “Reminds me of that night,” he whispered in her ear.



Giggling from the tickle, “Mm except we aren’t surrounded by horny college kids and it isn’t night.”



Looking around he said, “Mm, I think there are a couple horny college kids around us, luv.”



“I think we are the only horny people here, sweetie.” She batted her eyelashes at him.



“OK, I’ll give you that.”



The watched the waves roll in, holding each other until Spike cleared his throat. “This is almost perfect, luv.”



She turned around and looked up at him, “Almost?”



“Yeah,” he kneeled on the ground and took her hand, “Buffy, we’ve been apart for the past five years. When I first found you, I knew you were different, that we were different.” Buffy felt the tears form in her eyes before he could even get one word out. “We may have moved fast in the beginning, but we’ve gotten to know each other through email and such.” He caressed her hand and reached into his pocket, revealing a beautiful marquise cut diamond ring with little stones surrounding the big diamond in the center. “I know I have loved you from the beginning and even more today. Will you marry me?”



Spiked looked at her face. Tears were running down her cheeks, unchecked. “Spike…” Words failed her.



“Just say yes, and make me the happiest man on earth.”

“Yes!” Spike slipped the ring on her finger and got up. She launched her whole body into his, knocking him down. The couple didn’t come up for air for a long time.


THE END