Author's Chapter Notes:
Are you enjoying this? I certainly hope so.

As I reread this...wow, I used very graphic language. Not to forget that I see where my writing has improved since I wrote this.... wow!

Again: This chapter is NC17 due to sexual situation.
Chapter 6
Spike woke up in the empty hotel room. His naked skin felt cold and clammy as his mind woke up. The sheets were rumpled and lying down by his feet. Sitting up, he surveyed the room. Empty. Sighing, Spike laid back down. He was dreaming seconds before he woke. He knew he was because Buffy was never there when he woke up.

April 1998

The two young lovers were locked together in a passionate embrace. The bed squeaked and banged on the wall with every movement they made. Spike was sitting on the edge of the bed with his feet planted on the floor with Buffy straddling him. Spike’s hands held her ass as she gyrated and moved on top of his long cock. He watched as her breasts bounced with every thrust, her nipples rubbed raw from his tongue and fingers. He felt her juices run down his own cock and legs as she bounced harder and harder on top of him. Her passionate cries called out to him as she was over come with her orgasm. Feeling her muscles clench around him made Spike shoot his semen into the condom. They rested a while, still locked in their embrace. Buffy was the first to move. Her head lulled to one side as she was beginning to get her bearings. Smirking, Spike ran his hands up her back. “So, pet. What do you want to do now?”

Smiling, she disengaged her self from him. Hearing the small ‘popping’ sound from where his cock left her pussy, he grimaced. “God! How many times can you do it?” She lay down on the bed, “I need some rest.”

Getting up, Spike removed the used rubber, tied it up, and dumped it in the trashcan. “Well, I did buy a ten pack.”

Sitting up she proclaim, “You plan on doing it ten times? Oh my god, I’m so sore!”

He walked over to the bed and started to climb up towards her. His body still humming with his post-coital energy, he looked like a lion stalking his prey. “Well, pet, we’ve already gone through half of the box, why not finish it off?”

She kicked out, intentionally missing any vital parts, “Is that all you think about?”

Grabbing her foot, he licked her instep, making her giggle. “With you around? Hell yeah.” He moved up further, leaning over her naked body and looked deep in her eyes. “You’re bloody magnificent, luv, you know that? Your body calls to mine. I’m under your bloody thrall, I am.” Sighing, she watched as he lay next to her. His arms came around and hugged her closer. “Rest, pet.” Closing her eyes, Buffy fell into a deep sleep. Spike stayed awake, content to watcher as her breathing slowed to a peaceful rhythm.

Buffy woke up and looked over at the bedside clock. Five a.m. She carefully got up, leaving the warmth of Spike. Looking over at him, she sighed. His arms were outstretched in total comfort. His hair was a curly mess and his face was slack with relaxation. Without time to change her mind, Buffy quickly went around the dark room finding her clothes. She found her bra, shirt, socks, and pants, but she couldn’t find her panties. Turning on the light was out of the question because Spike would wake up and they would have their awkward goodbye. She knew if he asked her one more time for more information, she would give in to it. Dressing quickly and quietly, Buffy snuck out of the hotel.


Present

The representative from the advertising firm that bought Public Claim was here. The buzz around the office was that he’s a Greek God. Laughing off idle gossip, Buffy went back to the office filing room. She watched as all the women of the office, single and married, were drooling over the new stud currently in meetings with the management. Anyone that cute was too good to be true in her mind and continued her work.

“Mr. Bennett, as you can see we have cut office supplies and miscellaneous costs by one fourth. Our productivity has gone up by 20 percent and turn around time has decreased considerably.” Mr. McNally stated. He was a man of short stature but with great presence.

“Gentlemen, I have read the report, I know all this. I am not a moneyman, never was. It’s great that your team has made a conscious effort to reduce costs during these trying times, but I am here to integrate your team into the Omni Hype team. I see that most of your cost reducing figures are from a direct result of a new office manager, Elizabeth Summers.”

“Yes, sir. She has definitely whipped this office into better shape,” Mr. McNally agreed.

“I would like to meet this new office manager.”

“We can arrange that, Mr. Bennett, but I believe it is time for lunch.”

With a raised eyebrow, William watched the gentlemen around the table. They seemed more interested in wining and dining him than actually discussing what would happen to their precious company. Sighing, William nodded. It would be easier to break the news that he was going to fire most of the management and some of the support staff in the afternoon, preferably later in the week, so they wouldn’t sulk and get nothing done. “Before we go, I would like to take a tour of the office.”

“Of course, Mr. Bennett. Let me get Elizabeth or Willow, they know this office like the back of their hands.” Mr. McNally left the room for a minute and came back with a young redheaded woman behind him. “Mr. Bennett, this is Willow, she will take you around the office. She should be able to answer any questions you may have.”

“What about Elizabeth? Isn’t she the office manager?” William wanted to meet the woman that had such a profound effect on the company in such a short time.

“Sir, she’s on an errand right now, she should be back soon. I will introduce you two.” Willow stated softly. Nodding, William followed Willow Rosenberg through the office. She pointed out the different sections. He met the drafters, writers, technicians, and various office support staff when they passed. They wound their way around the main part of company, coming to a solid steel door. “In here you have to wear ear protection. The presses can get very loud.” Willow handed him some ear protection and took him through the door. The large presses and various machines were running quickly. William surveyed the room and saw all workers were busy with in their station and assigned machine. Nodding, he let Willow take him back out into the office part. “This is Elizabeth’s office.” She nodded towards a small yet tidy office. “It looks like she is back from the errand, but she isn’t here.” Shrugging, Willow continued her tour of various parts of the office. “This is our file room. Past jobs and paperwork are kept here. There probably won’t be a reason for you to come in here much. Just ask Elizabeth or me to retrieve something for you.” They passed the door and continued on.

Stepping out from the back, Elizabeth studied a file on a recent order that the client was not happy with. She passed by five rows of filing cabinets before she reached the door. Ignoring the whispers she was sure was about their visitor, she continued into her office.