Chapter 21


Buffy closed the door to the pizza deliveryman, and put the box on the table, they soon tucked in.

“Hmm, not as big as the one we had in Mario’s in Mass. You know, I can’t believe the cheek of Willow!”

“Not as nice either…what did she say exactly?”

“She said something about Riley having a medical the day after my birthday, so he could be designated driver so the rest of them could drink – I told her, what makes you think they’re invited, and Willow said she just assumed…well she can bloody well un-assume, and she can be the one to de-invite them too, cheek!”

“Yeah, too right…hey don’t hog the coleslaw!”

“I’m not…here! Um, got any more Bar-B-cue dip left? – Ta…………William…do you really want a party? – I mean, do you really want to have all the hundreds of girls around here crying their eyes out because you’re leaving?”

“I thought it was an eighteenth birthday party for you, really” William said, and Buffy shrugged.

“Not bothered…you didn’t have one”

“Well, that’s because dad spent $800 on a new computer for me, I didn’t want to appear to be greedy, plus, you know me, I don’t like parties”

“Well, thinking about it, there’s more people on my shit-list, than I would want to come, here are the people I DON’T want, ok? See if you agree,

“Anya”

“Check”

“Riley”

“Check”

“Willow and Xander…she’s pissed me off, and he won’t go anywhere without her”

“Check”

“Angel and ANY of his crowd”

“Check”

“Cordelia”

“Check”

“Harmony”

“Check”

“Aunty what-sit who never let’s you forget you were adopted”

“Not really…I don’t think she can help it! I suppose, we could go out then” William said, licking his fingers of tomato sauce.

“To the Bronze? Suppose… they’d all be there, it wouldn’t be too bad, would it – I mean, we could just up and leave when we felt like it? Although, thinking about it now, all the crowd we didn’t want here would be there….” Buffy said.

“So, what do you want to do then?” William asked. Buffy shrugged

“Just… just go out to dinner, you, me, mom and dad?”

“Well, to be truthful, I’d prefer that”

“Really?” Buffy looked at Will, who was nodding vigorously.

“I mean, if you wanted a party, I’d come of course, but like you say, I can think of plenty of people who’d spoil it, and they’d only be at the Bronze too, truth be known”

“Ok, we’ll tell mom and dad soon as we can”

“Ok, agreed” They both lay on his bed listening to music. Joyce and Hank got back just gone ten.

They could see that both Buffy and William looked happier.

“Have you eaten?”

“Pizza…mom, there’s something we want to talk to you about”

“Oh, what’s that then, love?”

“This party…or rather not…neither of us want one…we’ve discussed it, and there’s so many people we don’t want to come, like Willow invited Riley and Anya…we can’t stand them!”

“Well, she had no business to!” Joyce said, indignantly

“I know…I told her, she better un-invite them too” Joyce yawned.

“Can we discuss this on Monday, I’m so tired!”

“Sure…night mom!”

“Night Buffy, night William”

“Night mom”

“Night Dad” Buffy called

“Night Buffy, night William”

“Night dad”

“Night John-Boy!”

“Night Mary-Ellen!” Buffy and William said to each other, teasing, giggling. Joyce and Hank both smiled, they were back to their old selves…

“Told you they would be alright” Joyce nodded.



**************************************


“What, ALL night?” Angel asked with a grin

“Uh huh…think what we could do…” Cordelia purred.

“Um, yeah, great” Angel said, knew his dad would be either out, shagging HIS woman or drunk, so Cordelia being there would be great.

“Oh, one thing, change your bed sheets” Cordelia said

“What, why?”

“Just change them…I’ll see you at seven, bye”

Angel clicked off the phone, went to the airing cupboard, where he found two thread bare towels, a pair of orange curtains that wouldn’t fit any window, a couple of moth-eaten grey army blankets and a stained table cloth that only ever saw the light of day at Christmas and Thanksgiving.

“Shit…dad…DAD………DA-oh, there you are!”

“What?”

“Um have we got any clean sheets?”

His dad ambled through to him, scratching his two-day growth of beard, and swigging out of a beer can, he belched beery fumes.

“Clean sheets, why. Who are we expectin’ the bloody queen or something?”
Angel made a pained face.

“Oh I get it, you’re bringing a bird home”

“Well?”

“How the bleedin’ ‘ell should I know…that was you’re mother’s department” Angel thought about it for a moment, then went into his dads room.

“Eh, don’t you pinch my rubbers…I’ll need em later!” His dad watched him from the doorway. Angel knelt at the chest of draws, opened it.

“Don’t use ‘em!” Angel grinned up at his father.

“Just don’t get caught son, don’t let some bird trap you, getting herself knocked up like I was trapped…(Quickly changing the subject as Angel was the result of him being ‘trapped’) anyway, what you looking for?”

“Sheets, told you…ah, ha!” He pulled out some white material that looked like sheets. They smelt a bit musty, probably hadn’t seen the light of day for years…Angel stood and went out. Five minutes later, he’d had put them over the line outside and was liberally squirting them with air-freshner.

That’ll do he thought. He thought he’d better tidy his room a bit too, take all the furry green plates and mugs downstairs, hide his porno mags under the mattress…stack his cd’s…put all his dirty socks and underpants in a bag and stuff them in his wardrobe…he ripped down the old poster of Britney Spears dressed in school uniform…shit!

It had left a deeper coloured wallpaper behind it. He looked under the bed then wished he hadn’t, there must have been half a ton of cum filled tissues under there…He even went so far as vacuuming the floor and dusting (albeit with a pair of socks) his stereo system.

“Blimey, she’s got you pussy whipped!” His dad said, standing in the doorway grinning.

“What…no! I was sick of the stink in here anyway!” Angel said.

“Yeah…so was your mother” His dad added ruefully. Angel frowned and said,

“You can’t blame mom leaving on me…it was you shagging that freakin’ June or Jane or Joan, whatever her fuckin’ name is”

“Her name is Jeanne, and she might just become your step-mom…so show some respect. Anyway, what’s your poke called?”

“Cordelia” Angel said quietly.

“Ooh, lah-di-dah! Cordelia eh?…sounds right posh!”

“Give it a rest!” Angel said. His father farted loudly, Angel grimaced.

“No doing that in front of her, either”

“I won’t show you up…if I’m ‘ere that is.”

“Good. Going out then?” Angel asked hopefully.

“Lend us your car, son”

“No! I’m going out”

“Go on…lend us your car, and I promise to not come home before three o’clock, you and this um, bird of yours can have the run of the place”

“As if we’d want to…look at the state of the front room, you can’t bloody move for old newspapers, beer cans and take-away boxes!”

“Go on son…make it worth your while” Angel frowned, knew it wouldn’t be money.

“What?”

“There’s three big cans of Bud in the fridge, and…” he held up a bulky looking roll up.
Angel’s eyes went huge

“Is that…?”

“Best skunk available, few toots on that and you and your little lady will be joining the mile high club!”

“Where did you get it?”

“Ah, never you mind…”

“Ah, probably a rip off knowing you…just lettuce or nettles or something” Angel said.

“Look, it’s Kosher, alright, the biz, top gear, I KNOW, coz Jeanne’s ex old man grows it”

“She and him still friends then?” Angel asked surprised.

“Well, she knows about it, doesn’t she, told him if he doesn’t still cut her in still, she’ll grass him up to the authorities” Angel smiled and put the spliff in his cigarette packet, and passed his dad his car keys.

“It’ll need gas” Gus Stebson rolled his eyes. Angel grabbed his mobile, phoned Cordelia.

“Hi, sorry baby, dads got my car, we can’t go out!” Angel said

“Oh…I wanted to see Witch Bottle at the Bronze”

“We can go if you can get us a lift”

“I’ll see if I can borrow my mom’s car”

“Police bought it back then?”

“What, oh shit, I forgot…anyway, have you changed your sheets?”

“Yeah, I changed them” He was going to tell her what else he’d done, but didn’t want her thinking she’d got him under the thumb…



********************************



“I’m not going to say anything, I’m going to let her sweat a bit!” Buffy said to William, meaning she wasn’t going to tell Willow that the party was off, as they went to sit by Willow and Xander in the Bronze. William nodded in agreement, but didn’t sit, he stood, sipping his drink.

“Oh, um, those seats were for…” Xander began, until Willow kicked him.

“OW!” Xander rubbed his shin. Buffy gave Xander a sour look

“Well, don’t worry, when ‘OW’ turn up, they can have them…Willow, have you told them yet, that they are not invited to the party?” Buffy asked sharply

“Um…well I, erm…oh, er, um here they are now” Buffy stood up, and hissed at Willow,

“Tell them!” She and William walked off. After about an hour, Anya caught Buffy in the toilets.

“Ah, Buffy, I’ve been meaning to speak to you” Buffy was standing at the mirror, she turned and leant against the sink, she folded her arms across her chest. Anya went towards one of the cubicles.

“Just let me…(she jerked her head towards the toilet) first” She closed the door. Willow came bounding in.

“Oh, um Buffy…(she looked around, then mouthed pointing to the cubical)

“Is she in there?” Buffy with an annoyed look nodded, and whispered,

“Have you told her yet?” Willow wrung her hands, looked pained, glanced at the toilet door then back to Buffy.

“I’ll take that as a no then, shall I?” Buffy said, out loud, and without waiting for Anya, Buffy left, just as Anya flushed the toilet and came out. She washed her hands.

“Oh, where did Buffy go, I told her I wanted to speak to her, about the party actually”

“Um…about that…” Willow began nervously.

“Oh, come on, I love this song!” Anya said, making for the exit, ignoring what Willow had begun to say, but Willow didn’t immediately follow her.

“Well, come on, it’ll be finished before we get back out there!” Anya barked, and Willow quickly followed her out without another word.

When the set had finished, Anya stood up and scanned the room for Buffy, or William, he’d do. She couldn’t see them at first, and then she saw William move round the pool table and bending to take a shot.

“Ah, won’t be long, I just want to talk to William”

“No!” Willow grabbed her arm and pulled Anya back down to sit.

“”What, why not, I only want to know when the official invite is coming”

“Um, it won’t be…coming” Willow said.

“Oh. We just turn up at a certain time then…ok, I just wondered if it was a themed party, they seem to be the thing at the moment… Rachel Halliday’s parents had two tons of sand delivered to make their party like a beach party, and Tab Hill had a fancy dress…you surprise me, they seem the type to go with the herd and follow trends!”

Willow couldn’t say anymore. But luckily, Anya didn’t pursue the matter of wanting to talk to either of the Summers’ again that night.

While Xander and Willow waited for Riley to get the car, they saw Buffy and William. Buffy didn’t speak, she just raised a brow questioningly at Willow, who just sort of withered, and shook her head slightly, but not looking at Buffy when she did it. Buffy huffed and walked on.

“She STILL hasn’t told her”

“Well, she’s frightened of her, that’s why”

“So why do they go round with them then?”

“Search me” William said, pulling off the car park.

*********************************


At ten past seven, a loud bib on a car horn had Angel look out the window.

“Fuckin’ hell!” He breathed, she was only sitting outside in her mother’s BMW! Angel dashed out.

“How did you get it?” He grinned, running his finger along the door.

“Cops bought it back an hour ago, dad’s taken mom to her sisters in Pasadena, so he won’t be back before midnight, but so long as it’s in the garage by then, I figured they wouldn’t know”

“Sure you want to go to the Bronze?”

“That’s the only place I’m going, take it or leave it” Cordelia said confidently. Angel stared at the golden expanse of thigh she’d got on show, her very short skirt had ridden up exposing practically all of the top of her legs.


*******




Inside the Bronze, Cordelia said she’d just have a Diet Coke.

“Um babe, I’m a bit short…”

Rolling her eyes she gave him $10. The band was very good, and they had a good night. Outside they saw Nathan and Ged; they hadn’t got enough money to go in. Angel went over to his mates while Cordelia fetched the car.

They teased him about the hickey on his neck, he didn’t realise he’d got one, and were totally surprised when Cordelia pulled up in the BMW. She had heard the teasing, and smiled at the moronic duo and said,

“Think that’s good, you should see the ones on the inside of his thighs!” Angel grinned, jumped into the car and they sped off, Angel raised his hand in a wave, but didn’t look back.

“Fuckin’ ‘ell…d’you think she was joking?” Ged asked.

“Well SHE said it, not him…lucky bastard!”

Cordelia parked the car, totally unscathed in the garage and went into the house and put the keys on the counter in the kitchen. Her dad thought she was staying with a girl called Harmony, although he didn’t know her reputation.

“How are we going to get back to mine?” Angel asked as they came out of the house and she set the alarm.

“Erm, WALK, brain ache!”

“Oh”

“Heard of it, have you? – You put one foot in front of the other”

“Alright, alright…geez, you’ve changed…never used to be so…”

“So, what?”

“Bold…forthright”

“Don’t you like the new me?”

“Well, yeah!”

“You mean, you like it when I take control…!” She suddenly grabbed him, pushed him up against the wall, kissed him hard and gave his balls a squeeze.
Wow! He thought.

She broke the kiss and grinned.

“ Come on then, let me lock up and re-set the alarm” Angel followed Cordelia out of the house. She pressed some buttons on the keypad by the door, and an amber light came on.

“Come on, we’ve got 20 seconds to get out else the alarm will go off. I hope I can see the floor in your room” She began to walk on, swinging their arms as she held hands with him.

“Why…what d’you mean?” Angel asked, thinking she’d got some other kinky position for them to do it in.

“I went up to my cousins room once…gods the smell was enough to make you heave…dirty plates, festering pizza boxes, dirty socks and underwear, porno mags…got any porno mags?”

“Me, no!” Angel said quickly.

“Pity…”

“PITY?! – (This totally shocked him, and his eyes bugged for a second) Am I hearing right, I thought all you women went mad at things like that, hated it!”

“I like reading the problem pages”

“Um…my dad might have some” Angel thought how weird it would be, to be in bed with her, reading Razzle and Men Only!

“You can pick up some good tips too”

“Tips?” Angel asked, thinking that he’d never READ a porno mag in his life, except perhaps to check out the bird’s name and size of her vitals…only ever really looked at the pictures…

“Tips, you know, handy hints for giving better blowjobs, or good positions if you can’t do it the conventional way, or are just kinky…I read once about this bloke, who couldn’t do it unless he could hear ‘Onward Christian Soldiers’ being played on the organ.

Angel was still looking at her in total disbelief…

His father was a travelling evangelist, and when he heard that playing, he knew he’d be able to jerk off in peace as his dad was preaching and his mother was playing the organ and he wouldn’t be disturbed…thing was, unless he heard that tune, he couldn’t get it up, and the problem was, he was going to marry a Mormon or a Jew or something” Angel was open mouthed, this was the weirdest conversation he’d ever heard.

“See, here in no time” Angel looked up to find that they were outside his house. He let them in, saw his dad had made a token gesture at tidying the front room, well, he’d thrown all the beer cans, take-out cartons and boxes out and stacked all the old newspapers.

“Go straight up, first on the right” Cordelia did so. She (with a little trepidation) pushed open his bedroom door. It wasn’t too bad…strong smell of air-freshner, but it could have been worse, and she could see the carpet...

“Where’s the bathroom?”

“Um, top of the stairs, oh, um hold on”

“S’all right, I don’t want to go, just for future reference. Got anything to drink?”

“Um, got a beer I think”

“Ok, that’ll do” Angel went out to fetch it, did a quick de-tour via the bathroom, to check the toilet was clean. It was, his dad had even squirted some blue stuff round it! The three beers that Angel had been promised for lending his dad the car had dwindled to two, but he’d still got the spliff, and it seemed with this newfound rebelliousness, she would probably try it too!



************************




“But she’s said for me to tell them! Did you see Buffy’s face at the Bronze, she means it, Anya and Riley are not invited, and I’ve got to tell them —Xander, what am I going to do?”

Willow paced back and forth in her room, wringing her hands, looking really stressed.

“Well, tell them you made a mistake…tell them it’s for close friends only” Xander suggested.

“Would you-“

“Oh no. You did it Will, you should tell them” Xander held his hands up like somebody had a gun on him.
Willow sighed.

“Perhaps…” Xander started.

“Yes?” Willow looked hopeful, willing to try almost anything

“Well…perhaps you could pretend to be sick, and we could say we’re not going…”

“You think they wouldn’t go then?” Willow said hopefully

“We could ask them” Xander said

“Oh right, Anya, Riley, I’m planning on being sick the night of the party, are you still going?” That’d really work…

“No, ok, not sick then…say…say, I don’t know, you’ve got a family do or something to go to, and you can’t get out of it, and if you aren’t going, then I’m not, or I’m at your family do as I’ve known you like, forever” Xander said. Willow smiled and squeezed his hand, then she looked worried again.

“It would be a shame for us to miss it though…I quite like William” Willow said, then she saw Xander’s face.

“Oh, not like that, not in that way…you know, computer nerds together…you’re the only one for me, anyway, just because we didn’t go, doesn’t automatically follow that they won’t…” Willow said.

“I’ve got it!” Xander said, sitting up

“What?”

“We could send ourselves an invitation, pretending it’s from them, and when Anya and Riley don’t get one…they’ll get the message!”

“Yeah…?” Willow raised her eyebrows.

“We can do it on the computer –it’d be just the thing they’d do! –Well, William would do, anyway, come on, lets have a go now!”

Three parts of an hour later…………

“There, what do you think, this one, or………this one?” Willow held up two examples of party invitations.

“Um, that one…yeah, that other one looks a bit…childish? –Whereas that one looks great”

“So, cocktail glass at a jaunty angle it is then. What shall I put?”

“William and Buffy invite you to their birthday/leaving party?”

“Bit…(she wrinkled her nose) How about if I just say party?

“Ok, yeah…so, what time?”

“7.30?”

“Right, what date?”

“Oh gods, I don’t know!”

“Well, when’s Buffy’s birthday?”

“12th August, but that’s on a Thursday, do you think they’d have the party on the Friday or the Saturday?”

“Shall I phone them up and ask them?”

“NO!”

“Calm down!”

“No but, she might want to know why”

“Oh, as they’re not going, put the Saturday, if it turns out the Friday, we can just shrug and say I got it wrong…” Willow agreed and put the 14th

“Oh gods, I’ve just thought, Anya’ll have to see this, else what’s the point in doing it? – And if the dates wrong, they’ll know I lied!”

“Willow, you don’t have to show them the inside, just wave it around, or better still, leave it behind the clock, she wouldn’t touch it”

“Ok…gods, me and my big mouth”
The doorbell rang, and even though it was Willow’s house, Xander went and answered the door.

“Hi, we were just passing…we wondered this party of Buffy’s, what sort of party is it?” Anya pushed passed Xander without even being invited in. Riley followed………

“W-w-w-what do you mean, it isn’t a theme…” Willow stuttered.

“No, I know that! – No, is it just a leaving party for William? If so, what do we get him? Or is it a birthday party too? And, will you go halves on a present, or should we get them both one?”

“Oh, um…we er, we already got the um…p-p-presents!” Xander said.

“Yes…m-m-mom and dad put, you know, known them for y-years!”

“Oh, I thought they weren’t sending invites…ours is probably waiting for me, has she got our address?”

“Um…” Willow shrugged, turned her back on Anya and closed her eyes in agonised wretchedness. Xander could see that Willow was dying a thousand deaths.

“Um…are you going to um…watch the match tonight Riley?” Xander began to babble.

“Match?”

“Um, didn’t I see a match scheduled? Could be my mistake…” Xander rambled.

“Ooooohhhhh, my feet!” Anya said, kicking her shoes off and flopping on Willow’s bed.

“Be a sweetie and make us some tea,” she said cheekily to Willow.

“Um, dentist!” Xander said.

“W-w-what – oh um yes, golly is that the time…we’d better be going!” Willow jumped up, taking Xander’s lead.

“But it’s Sunday, what dentist opens on a Sunday?”

“My dentist does, Mr G-G-G-Goldberg, Jewish, he closes on a Saturday, opens on a Sunday!”

“Ready Xander?”

“Sure”

“Hold on…I shouldn’t have taken my shoes off, I’ll never get them back on now!” Anya griped

“Well, just carry them to the car, come on, it’s five to now, and her appointments for a quarter past, and she’ll have to do her breathing first, else she’ll wig out!” Xander said, practically pushing Anya out of the door. Willow and Xander got in his car, and they drove off.

“Gods, do you think they believed us?”

“What about, the dentist or the invite? … Gods, I wish I hadn’t done it now…oh my gods!”

“What, what?!”

“What if she phones up Buffy, to check she’s got her address…oh gods! Oh gods, oh gods, stop the car, I’m gonna be sick!” Willow had the car door open before Xander could stop he practically stood on the breaks, causing the car behind to have to brake suddenly too, and the driver angrily bibbed his horn and shook his fist, shouting about ‘crazy kids’.

Willow retched, and was hyperventilating, she had the passenger door open.

Xander put his hand on Willow’s back, patting it concernedly

“I’ll be okay, you’ll see!”

“You think? I DO hope so!” Willow said, and despite Xander’s encouraging pat, Willow felt no better
***************************




“Hello?”

“Hello, Buffy?”

“Yes, who is-“

“It’s Anya, I’m only phoning as I know Willow and Xander have had their invitation to your party, and as we haven’t had ours yet, I was wondering if you knew my address?”

Buffy’s face went like thunder, and she said, but as calmly as she could.

“You want to know the reason why you haven’t had your invitation?”

“Yes”

“Ask Willow!, must go” Buffy put the phone down. She went into the kitchen.

“Would you believe the cheek of the…hold on, invitation, WHAT invitation?”

“What’s up, who was that?” William asked.

“Anya, asking me if I knew her address as they haven’t had their invite” Buffy explained.

“Invite? Invite to what?” William asked puzzled………



Later on that afternoon, a shame faced Willow and Xander stood in the Summers’ hallway.

“Well, come on, we deserve an explanation at least!” Buffy said angrily.

“I’m sorry, ok!” Willow said, she was near to tears again.

“Buffy, she’s been through enough today, without you having a go too” Xander put his arm protectively around Willow’s dropped shoulders.

“Been through enough?” Buffy asked brow arched. William sat on the stairs, and said,

“Well, go on, fire away, we’re all ears, aren’t we Buffy”

“Yup, and don’t leave anything out”

“It was my idea…I thought that, well, if we pretended to get an invite, and they didn’t, they’d get the hint” Xander said

“But they turned up, out of the blue, and she saw the invitation and asked me if you knew her address, then I get all panicky, thinking she would phone you, like she did, and we made some story up that I had to go to the dentists, and we dashed out”

“Dentists, on a Sunday?” Buffy frowned.

“Jewish dentist, we said he closed on a Saturdays” William blinked once, shook his head.

“She was panicking, I was nearly rear ended, then she threw up” Xander added

“What are you on about…” William asked getting more confused by the minute

“Why didn’t you just tell Anya in the first place?” Buffy asked, arms folded

“I wish I had now…anyway, just what is an ‘anal-retentive juvenile delinquent’ anyway?”

“Is that what she called you?”

“That’s what I heard, the rest was swearing and shouting”

“Well, learned your lesson I hope” Buffy said.

“Oh yes, zip! From now on!” Willow mimed zipping up her lips.

“Are we still invited?” Xander asked, looking at them ruefully

“Er, no Xander, nobody is, because we’re not having one”

“What? – No party? Why not?”

“Because we don’t want one, either of us” William said.

“When did you decide this?” Xander asked, surprised.

“Couple of weeks ago, we discussed it while we were on holiday, didn’t we?” William said, fibbing.

“Yes” Buffy nodded

“What, you mean…she’s…I’ve…” Xander began.

“You mean you put me through all that and you knew that you were never having a party after all!”

“Yup!”

“Well, that’s just plain mean, how COULD you!” Willow was in tears now.

“How could I? - Excuse me, who bought this upon themselves, eh? Who invited somebody to something they had no business to in the first place?” Buffy said angrily.

“Come on Willow, let’s go.” Xander said, taking Willow’s arm

“When this gets round Buffy…”

“What, don’t think anyone’s going to invite you anywhere if they think you’ve got the gruesome twosome in tow, tell me, have you had invites from Marsha? Or how about Cameron and Neil? Or um…thingy, oh, what’s his name Will, his dad owns the fishing and hunting shop in Lakefield” Buffy closed her eyes, clicked her fingers trying to think.

“Nick Richards” William said.

“Yeah, Nick Richards, going to be a good one that, a film party theme, got to go as someone from the movies”

“Well, have you?”

“No” Xander said quietly.

“So, who are you going to go around with when William goes, because I’m really not sure we can be friends with you now” Xander said, looking at Willow.
William got up, opened the front door and said,

“Well, Buffy won’t loose any sleep mate, coz she’s coming with me” Xander looked surprised, looked from William to Buffy

“Yeah?” Buffy just nodded, smiling.

“See ya around…” They left, William shut the door.

“Do you want to go to the Richards’ party?”

“Well, I was thinking I could go as Sandy from Grease, and you could put on black trousers and a tee shirt, that old Elvis wig of dads, and go as Danny Zucco, what do you reckon?”
With eyebrows raised, he said,

“You do realise, that with pants that tight, you won’t be able to eat, drink, dance, walk, breathe…”

“I know…just a suggestion…!”