Author's Chapter Notes:
Well, it's what you've all been waiting for!!!
Chapter 27


“We can’t go on like this,” William said, leaning back. This statement surprised Buffy; she’d been thinking the very same thing for a while now.

“No…no we can’t.”

“So then…what do we do?”

“Well…we either try and get over loving each other too much, and………I don’t know, try see other people, or…we…um…”

“Can’t. I’ve tried. That’s why I dated Angel, didn’t work, and I’m totally not interested in dating anybody else”

“That’s why I shut you out in Florida” William smiled ruefully, tracing a pattern on his jeans.

Buffy sat up and cupped William’s face and said,

“Will, I love you, only you, it’ll only EVER be you for me” William looked into her big green eyes and saw the love, his own love for her mirrored back, too emotional for words he just nodded, and then looked down at the bed. Buffy continued softly

“Tell me Will, please tell me it’s what you want too…tell me there can be an ‘Us’…a you and me…to, you know, have a relationship, a full relationship, be a proper couple” looking at William earnestly stroking his cheekbone with her thumb. He looked at her.

“I …um………It’s what I want too, us together forever………” Buffy’s face beamed and she homed in for a kiss, but William stopped her and said seriously,

“We absolutely HAVE to be sure, because if we…if we do, well, you know, it’ll change EVERYTHING, even our relationship with mom and dad – and if it was a mistake, then we could never go back to being just – well what are we, brother and sister? – Does that make us…” he broke off looking at her as if for reassurance.

“What, make us what Will - sick? I love you, and ONLY you, there are no blood ties, we have different parents, if we’d have met in any other circumstances our relationship would be perfectly normal, so why not like this?”

“I know…I’ve thought about it a hundred times…a thousand, a million times – would it be okay for us, is it legal…” William said

“And?” Buffy encouraged, then she continued,

“I want you. It’s all I have ever wanted…from the moment I set eyes on you, I knew I’d never love anyone else.” Buffy said truthfully.

“Oh gods Buffy, me too, I’ve only ever wanted you. Why do you think I’ve never dated? – Because no one could hold a candle to you…you’re so beautiful…” he leaned over and with his face barely an inch away from hers, he breathed,

“Buffy…are you sure about this… please be sure” Buffy closed her eyes and pressed her lips against his, they began to kiss again with mounting passion. Gods it felt good, not wrong, it felt so right! Buffy lay down, gently pulling William with her. She wormed a hand up his tee shirt, and massaged and scratched his back. William was rock hard, but still dressed. He broke off a kiss.

“Buffy, love…we…we’d better not…I’ve just realised, I haven’t got, you know, anything.”

“Anything?” Buffy looked puzzled.

“You know, condoms”

“S’all right…I’m on the pill, have been for a month”

“Do…do you really think we should?”

“Hmm…oh…you don’t want to?” She sounded SO disappointed.

“I didn’t say that!”

“Why not…gods I want you William, please” They were kissing again, and the phone rang. Sod it! Buffy thought.

“Hmm, Buffy, I better…”

“Let it ring…”

“I better not.” William stood he went and answered it. Buffy lay panting slightly, she quickly got undressed, got back into bed naked.



“Hello?”

“William, it’s Miles Wendle, I wondered, have you thought about going to Boston at all, I know it’s a bit short notice?”

“Erm I’ve thought about it, but I won’t be going…um, look, I don’t wish to be rude, but I’m a little busy right now…would you mind if I came and saw you tomorrow?”

“Sure, I understand…ok then, goodnight”

“Yeah, bye” William put the phone down, switched it to Ansaphone. He took off his sweatshirt, unbuttoned his jeans, so they slung low on his hips, and went back into the bedroom. Buffy could see him shirtless, and the line of dark hair down his navel that pointed south. Buffy licked her lips, threw back the bedclothes to reveal her nakedness. William was out of his jeans in a trice, and in bed next to her, kissing and nuzzling her neck. He broke away from her again.

“Buffy, love, are you absolutely sure…because there’s no going b…” Covering his mouth with hers, she shifted more onto her back, holding him to her.
“I’m SO sure…I want you” His hand moved from off her shoulder, to her breast. He was unsure of what he was doing, but, lead by her moans and reactions he tried to gauge what she liked. Never having done this before, although he had read about it of course, that women needed plenty of gentle arousal…Gently cupping her baby soft breast, he felt the nipple harden. He kissed her throat, down over the slope of her breast, and then he gently suckled at the nipple.

“Oh yes!” Buffy gasped; held him to her even more tightly, arching into him. He spent some time roving back and forth between the two. Still sucking gently, he let his hand slide further down, over her belly, till he reached the soft scrub of her curls. She parted her legs for him, and he stroked.

Buffy’s own hands weren’t idle, and as her fingers closed around his hard length, she heard him gasp loudly.

“S-sorry, did I hurt-“

“No, gods no…feels so good!” he panted out. He rubbed a little firmer over her labia, and suddenly he felt smooth moist flesh, then a little lump. Buffy cried out, shaking, her hips aching upwards towards his hand. He swallowed…so far so good…ok…so, that must have been the clitoris…what had he read? Come on think…he couldn’t, because of what Buffy was doing to him, pumping gently.

“Ahh!” Oh, um, you’d um…b-better s-s-stop…it feels too good, it’ll be all over else!” He again concentrated on what he was doing…
Right…light touches…circles with a wet finger, over the nub. Buffy bucked up and his finger slid lower and inside her.

“Ooohh! S-sure you haven’t d-d-done this before?” Buffy panted.

“I swear…just what I’ve read…that good?”

“No…it’s fan-TAS-tic! Will…please, I won’t last much longer” Removing his hand, he settled between her thighs. He fumbled slightly, But Buffy’s own hand was sure and she guided him

“Hold on…I’ll guide you…oh…ok…now push…OH GODS!” Buffy said, aching upwards, her eyes shut, mouth half open. He began to slide inside her…stopping about half way, William held his breath…eyes tight shut. So good, so good…Buffy too held her breath, pressed her bottom into the bed, then up toward his hips, just as William pushed up…and he was all the way inside her. They were both groaning and panting hard now…she blinked lazily, then gasped,

“Will, William…oh gods…don’t stop…please…oohhhhhhhhhhhhh” She begged.

He was loosing it…he could feel her tight inner muscles squeezing him and nothing had ever felt as good, he pressed forward, and then withdrew, Buffy raised her legs and crossed her ankles behind his back – she matched his rhythm, and bucked up in time with his thrusts…

“Buffy…I can’t………can’t hold…oh…hold back any…………sorry…I’m ……oh gods, oh gods, OH GODS, BUFFY, SO GOOD!” His orgasm upon him, he began to thrust up as hard as he could.
“William, harder…Oh gods, yes…Yes! Yes! Ooooohhhhh GODS, Yes, don’t stop!”
He could feel her tight warmth clench and milk him…he thrust up hard and gasped and they both cried out in unison as they climaxed.

He lay, taking his weight on his arms, his head on her collarbone, he was panting…eventually he lifted his head to look at her and asked,

“Wow! I love you………no regrets?” Buffy felt so good, she smiled and said,

“Not a one…and can I double that wow, and raise you an ‘oh gods, that was fantastic, and, I’ll always love you!” William grinned, and kissed her softly. He lay to the side of her.

“Um…could you pass me some tissues please?”

“Oh, um yeah, here…sorry”

“Don’t be sorry!” She kissed his shoulder, cleaned herself up.

“I was very quick…I’m sorry, it’s just that you felt so good, and I…Hmm-hmm!” Buffy was kissing him again.

“Hey, I was quick too…can’t do it that quick for myself!” William turned on his side, Buffy did too. She couldn’t resist kissing him.

“Do we tell mom and dad yet?” Buffy asked, cuddling him up.

“Gods…do you think dad’ll kill me?” William asked

“My choice too!”

“Do you think they’ll…well, you know, freak?” William asked. Buffy shrugged.

“Don’t know…truth is…I don’t care…I’ve got what I wanted…I’ve only ever wanted you, ever, ever, ever” She snuggled in. William cuddled her up.

“Yeah, but, what if they like, I don’t know, disown me?”

“Us”

“Sorry?”

“They’d have to disown us. IF, which I very much doubt, but just say if, they said, go and never darken our doors again, they’d have to know they’d never see me again either, because I’d choose you over them every time” Buffy said honestly. Closing his eyes, William cuddled her up tight.

“I love you, MY William…so much”

“Oh…Buffy, my little Buffy! I love you…always, never forget that”

“I won’t…never forget I love you most in the world, either” They both fell asleep, contented, wrapped in each other’s arms.

Buffy woke at twenty to six, got up and went to the toilet. She paused at the bedside. Smiling, she felt bubbly and happy, fit to burst with excitement. She got back into bed, and cuddled him up. William stirred. Buffy’s hand drifted down over his stomach, down to his hip, she was smiling as her fingers closed around his hard manhood. William groaned, rocked his hips slightly, so she began to pump softly. Her head propped up on her other hand, she watched as he came awake, and realised what she was doing. He turned his head towards her.

“Morning!”

“Hi – ah! Um, babe…sorry, I must…” He sat up, threw the covers back, went to the bathroom himself. It was her first proper look at him naked, and she thought he looked massive…compared to the ones she’d seen in the magazines, and the girls giggled over on the Internet, anyway. Two minutes later, he came back, relieved and minty-fresh. Sliding back into the warmth, he cuddled her up.

“Hello beautiful!”

“Hello Gorgeous!”

“I love you”

“I love you, too”

“Well, I love you, three – oh gods I feel so happy!” Buffy giggled. Grinning at her words William knew how she felt, because he felt the same – full of love and excitement still smiling he said

“You don’t regret that we…”

“Never…Um…Will”

“Hmm?”

“Are you tired?” Buffy asked, her hands touching, caressing him. She leant forward and kissed him. William’s arm snaked around her and pulled her tightly close to him, kissing her with passion. Buffy groaned erotically as he kissed all the breath out of her. Suddenly, he let her go and said,

“No, I’m not tired…!”

“Good…lie down, on your back” She shifted so he could centre himself on the bed.

“Will you be warm enough if I do … this?” Throwing the covers back, William was totally uncovered. He just nodded. Gently she caressed his thighs, which he parted for her, then he felt her cup his sac, massaging small circles with her thumb. William gave a sharp intake of breath, arching his neck.

“Sor-sorry, am I hurting you-“

“No, gods no, it’s good…very, good…” William reassured her.

She looked at the huge bulbous tip of his massive length, and she marvelled at being able to take him.

Slowly, she lowered her head towards it; She was softly pumping him with gentle strokes, Will had his eyes closed, gasping, his mouth slightly open. When he felt her hair tickle his abdomen and her soft warm mouth on him he cried out, shaking,

“Oh Buffy!” She licked the length on him, then with just the head of him in her soft warm mouth, she gently sucked. This sent William mindless with pleasure, he was grabbing fistfuls of bedding, his head thrashing from side to side, trying hard not to buck up too hard in case he hurt her or made her gag.

Buffy was enjoying herself enormously, licking, sucking and lapping, massaging and pumping him a little harder, the other hand massaging his balls. His back arching, he began to pant.
“Oh gods…Buffy…oh…oh babe…oh gods, don’t stop…ooohh………sweet…gods Buffy. I’m…ah…ah…I’m gonna…ooooohhhhh…” She felt his shaft swell even more, and she pumped him harder and faster…

“Buffy! Unh, unh, unh, unh, unh, unh…Aaaahhhhhh…oh gods!” he was panting…he raised his head and looked down. She let him come in her mouth! Buffy smiled up at him, sliding her hands up his body. William half sat and reached for her, gently pulling her into a deep kiss. Lying her down on her back, William continued to kiss her, stroke and fondle her breasts, suckle at her nipples, and finally he settled between her legs. Gently, he ran the wet tip of his stiffened tongue up the length of her pink glistening femininity. Buffy cried out and her hips bucked up. He did this several times, then gently found the little bundle of nerves with his tongue, and swiped his tongue over it very fast. Buffy nearly launched off the bed, she was in orbit! Crying out it was so good. As her hips bucked up as she writhed beneath him, his tongue slipped lower and he wriggled it inside her. He was rewarded with a copious flow of wetness that he lapped at. He moved back to her clit, and Buffy grabbed his hand and pressed it to her mound. Taking the hint, William gently let a finger slide inside her, while he flicked at her slightly distended nubbin again. Buffy was groaning and writhing so erotically, he was hard again.

“Oh god, Will…more…please…oh…!”
Carefully sliding in another finger, he gently worked them in and out.

“Harder…oh gods, oh yes…want…want you…please…William!” Quick as a flash, he knelt between her thighs, and pushed himself up inside her. They both cried out, and pulling him down towards her, she kissed him, tasting herself on him, and then she rolled them so she was on top. Supporting herself with one hand on the headboard she circled and bobbed, taking him deep as possible. Her breast’s bounced, and William raised his hands to cup them, teasing her hard nipples with his thumbs. Buffy pressed down hard against him, and cried out a deep, long hard orgasm. To William, nothing had ever felt so good, and he held her hips as he shot a heavy load against her womb. Eventually, she raised herself off him, and lay down by the side of him.

“Gods, Will…”

“Tell me about it!” he kissed her nose. She put her arm around his waist, her head pillowed on his shoulder.

“You know…” William began, but trailed off.

“Hmm? – Know what?” Buffy moved her head, so she could look into his face.

“I always dreamed it would be you…only ever you” he kissed her forehead softly. Buffy smiled, snuggled in.

“I know now probably isn’t really the time to bring up Angel, but when he…you know, tried to…at that party – all I kept on thinking was, ‘there’s no way I’m giving you what’s William’s’…gods, I’m glad my first time was so magical…so special, with you”

She was looking up at him again, and he looked at her with so much love.

“Oh gods, and me baby…it was perfect, wasn’t it?” he gave her a light kiss and rested his cheek on her forehead. They both drifted back off to sleep, briefly. William woke with a start, he looked at the clock, it was ten to eight.

“Hmm…what’s the time?” Buffy asked through a yawn.

“Before eight, got loads of time yet…you go have a shower and I’ll make you some breakfast”

While William sat eating his toast, Buffy answered the doorbell, it was the mailman with the registered letter that she had to sign for

“Look what’s come!” She handed Will the envelope their mother had shown them via the webcam the previous weekend.

Dusting off his hands, William stood up. He finished chewing and said,

“I better be getting a move on, I told Benny we could meet before lectures to go and see the professor………so let’s see what this is all about, shall we?”

He ripped open the much-addressed envelope and took out the letter inside, and he quickly scanned it.

Buffy saw his face and saw several changes in his expression, it went from ordinary, to frown, to raised eyebrowed, eye bugging shock………

“Oh my God!”

“Will, what is it?” Buffy was quickly by his side, concerned.

William sat down heavily on the sofa and handed her the letter, he smiled and said

“I don’t believe it!”

Buffy began to read, her eyes bugged too…………