Chapter 3: Do Not Disturb

"Spike, nooo!"

Buffy instantly opened her eyes. It was only a dream, but she still felt tense. She wiped her face, and felt beads of sweat trickling down her forehead. Buffy tried to sit up, but realized that she couldn't. There was something on her. When Buffy looked down, she saw that Spike's arm was resting across her stomach. She didn't know what to do. She thought of just leaving him there, but what if he woke up and things got awkward. Buffy decided to try and move him over. Slowly she lifted his arm, trying to move it to Spike's side, when he suddenly awoke and opened his eyes.

"Luv, what are you doing?"

Buffy was so startled that she shrieked, and jerked her hand away.

"Sorry! I'm sorry! I woke up and your hand was on me so I tried to…but then you…"

"Alright. It's OK," Spike interjected.

Spike sat up and moved closer to Buffy. This was exactly what Buffy didn't want to happen. Their eyes seemed to lock as he whispered to her. "It's alright. Don't worry 'bout it pet."

Buffy couldn't look away from Spike's sheer blue eyes. They were so spellbinding; she was lost in them. Well, lost until they were interrupted.

"Rise and shine sweeties," Takara said as she walked into the living room, unaware of the sensual tension in the air.

Out of frustration, Spike sighed deeply as he rolled his eyes. Takara stopped when she saw this. She then realized what she had walked in on. Buffy and Spike were having an intimate moment, and she had intruded.

"Oh my god, sorry. Were you guys in the middle of something?"

Buffy quickly glanced up at Takara. "No," she said softly, as she turned away from Spike.

"You know what, I'll just go." As Takara left the room, she felt bad, but remembered that Spike and Buffy where here for business and not pleasure, so to speak.

"I…I have to go get ready." Buffy slipped out of the bed and walked down the hallway, leaving Spike to lay there alone.

"Buffy, wait. Bloody hell!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takara was sitting at the kitchen table when Buffy walked in a while later. Buffy moved around the wooden table and sat across from Takara.

"Hey."

"Hey." Takara didn't look up from the paper she was reading.

Buffy felt weird. She barely knew this girl. They sat in silence, until Buffy saw the newspaper lying on the table. When she picked it up, she saw it was all in Japanese.

"Great," Buffy murmured. She looked over at Takara, and saw that she was still engrossed in the newspaper she had.

"What are you reading?"

"Local news." Takara looked up from her paper. "Some teenagers have gone missing over the past few weeks. Most of them are females."

"Well that doesn't sound good, now does it?" Spike said as he entered the room.

Both girls gazed up at him. Spike was wearing his usual black outfit of his shirt, trousers and his old, worn out combat boots.

*Were did he get those? * Buffy thought to herself. *I could really kick ass with boots like that. Well…more than I do already. *

"Maybe I should get some," Buffy accidentally mumbled.

"What?" Spike gave her a questioning look.

"Nothing, nevermind." Buffy felt a wave of stupidity wash over her. She turned back to the pile of newspapers on the table, when she felt how red her face was getting from the embarrassment.

"So, Takara," Buffy said trying to change the subject. "What else can you tell us about this Matsumoto?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the underground world of Tokyo, only the strong survived. This was something Boss Matsumoto knew very well. He ruled over all the monsters, and the creatures of the darkness. Matsumoto loved the power, but it wasn't enough. That's the thing with power: the more you have, the more you want.

Matsumoto sat in a dark room in the back of an abandon warehouse, that converted to a dance club at night. At first sight, Matsumoto looked like any other Japanese man, but he was not happy. Matsumoto was impatiently waiting for his two messengers to arrive, hopefully with some good news.

"Ohh, how long does this take?" Matsumoto groaned as he rubbed his throbbing head. His headache was getting worse by the minute, and it wasn't likely that it would go away soon.

"Mmm, what's wrong, my lord?" echoed a voice from the back of the room.

When Matsumoto turned around, he saw two of his vampire whores standing in the doorway. The two women, Rin and Ami, entered the room wearing barely anything. Ami, wearing high-healed boots, that ran up her calf, a leather halter-top and some lacy underwear, was holding a tray of fruit for her master. She set it down on a small table. Rin only had on a bright red thong and a matching tub top that was so low she would fall out of it if she tried to bend over.

They both began hissing and cooing, as they swayed around Matsumoto. They danced erotically, even though there was no music to be heard. Matsumoto was really getting into their performance. He was enchanted by it.

The two vampires danced and swayed closer toward Matsumoto. Ami moved behind him, gently rubbing his shoulders, as Rin kneeled at his side. She took his arm and looked at it tenderly as her face morphed into its vampire appearance. Rin slowly lowered her head to Matsumoto's arm and bit into it fiercely. Matsumoto moaned with pleasure as Rin drank from him. Ami looked on, as she continued massaging her leader's shoulders. She felt a pang of jealousy watching them, but it subsided when she was distracted by a knock at the door.

"Damn it!" Matsumoto exclaimed. "Who the fuck is it?"

The door slowly opened, and two young men cautiously walked in.

"Ahh, yes. My two very trustworthy side kicks, Ty and Camron. I assume you have completed your task."

Camron stepped forward. "Yes sir, we have found the girl."

"And?" Matsumoto was growing impatient.

"Well… we saw her with two other people." Cam said nervously. "We think they were Americans. A young woman, and a white-haired man. They fought with Takara. They seemed very strong."

"American you say?"

"Yes sir."

"Slayer!" Matsumoto’s eyes turned cold with anger as he spat out the word. "Anything else?"

"Umm…they went into a house together."

"What?!" Matsumoto was outraged. "We cannot have things like this happen! Alliances cannot be forming at a time like this! Did you take care of them?"

"We are sorry," Ty chimed in, "but we had to wait out the sun."

"What should we do?" Cam asked.

Matsumoto took a deep breath to calm himself down.

"We will simply take care of the problem."

To be continued…