[Reviews - 82] LikedPrinter
Summary: Hank Summers is caught embezzling from Spike while Spike has eyes for his daughter, Buffy
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations, Rape
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 21 Completed: Yes
Word count: 34492 Read: 41083
Published: 07/22/2006 Updated: 08/13/2006

1. 1 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1358 words)
Before you read this:
WARNING: Contains Rape!!

This fic contains depiction of rape between two main characters. If you have a problem with the subject matter, please do not read. I do not want flames on the subject of rape... it is not acceptable in any instance... however, if you love Spuffy you do realize that their relationship was not honey and roses... Spike fully inteneded on raping, if not more... to Buffy during S6 Seeing Red. This fic was my attempt to move beyond the hatred into something more.

Can I make the warning any more obvious? I hope any one that does choose to read understands that I did not intend to explain away any deviant behavior between the two characters.

2. 2 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 0] (1711 words)
Thank you for the reviews...

Again... warning that a future chapter deals with rape between two main characters.

3. 3 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 2] Liked (2708 words)
Wonderful reviews: thank you and please keep them company.

Again, my warn those that haven't realized this: a future chapter contains a depiction of rape between two of the main characters. This is very angsty.

4. 4 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 3] Liked (2550 words)
Thank you for the lovely reviews and I'm glad you are enjoying it

5. 5 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1853 words)
Thank you for the reviews... as you can see Spike is getting desperate. Desperate men do desperate things without thinking.

6. 6 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 4] Liked (3003 words)
Glad you are enjoying this... must remind everyone this story contains rape. This is not a fluffy fic...

7. 7 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 4] Liked (2454 words)
WARNING: This chapter contains Rape


Chapter 8 will be uploaded tomorrow (7/29/2006) for those that would like to skip this dark chapter.




WARNING!!! Contains Rape

8. 8 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 3] Liked (2517 words)
Thank you for the reviews... yes chapter 7 was a very dark chapter, but I promise Spike is going to try and be a good boy... his world was just dumped over and he's going to have to work for redemption

9. 9 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1222 words)
Thank you for the reviews, I will answer them soon.

Yes, Spike has decided he needs to turn over a new leaf and become who Buffy deserves

10. 10 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1317 words)
Thank you for all the terrific reviews and comments, you guys are terrific

This chapter seems to be a filler to move into the future...the couple learns to live together without over whelming hatred.... and are moving forward

11. 11 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1045 words)

12. 12 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1332 words)
This chapter is rated NC17.

Thank you for the lovely reviews and comments, they are wonderful!

13. 13 & 14 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1598 words)
You didn't think that they wiould have a break, did you?

14. 15 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1111 words)
I'm a bad poster... bad! Chapter 14 has been tacked onto chapter 13... sorry. But to make up for the lack of my foresight... I make up for Chapter 14 (go back and read it!!) with Chapter 15!

Hope you like it



I forgot to mention that I won't be in town this weekend... next update Sunday or possibly Monday

15. 16 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 6] Liked (1022 words)
Thank you for the reviews, you guys are great.

16. 17 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 4] Liked (1041 words)

17. 18 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1021 words)
I know you are wondering what Spike was thinking while Buffy was on the ice.....

18. 19 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 2] Liked (1003 words)

19. 20 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 9] Liked (1546 words)
Ok, my lovely reviewers, I'm done teasing... you can spank me for being a tease, but you might have to get in line behind my hubby.

Spike and Buffy finally come face to face and discuss some issues.

20. 21 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1613 words)
Woot, you all reviewed! Glad you are enjoying this... do you want the Epilogue? You know how to encourage it.

21. Epilgue by Karbear57 [Reviews - 8] Liked (1467 words)
Sorry for the lapse in posting the ending. I had every intention to post Friday night, however, hubby had different ideas.