AN: Hi guys, this is just a short story. I'm busy writing another story, but it just doesn't seem to work. I hate these evil writers block. I'm having some really good ideas but when I write it down I hate it.
I'm going on vacation with some friends next week, maybe I'll have lots of ideas when I get back. I really hope so.

I just wanna say thanks to my wonderful beta gotkona en to all the people who reviewed at my last story, I really appreciate the time that you guys take so leave a review.

I hope you guys will like the story, let me know!!

Lots of love and kisses

- Spikegirl





--------------------------------------------------------------------

One night at the cemetery

Buffy slowly walked through Sunnydale, just thinking about her life. The sun had already gone down on this beautiful Friday night and there weren’t a lot of people on the streets anymore. It was a warm night, probably the reason why she decided to wear a black miniskirt and a small red top. She didn’t know where she was heading. She was thinking about her life, how everything always seemed to get so much worse. She hated her life, well okay maybe she didn’t hate it. She didn’t want to die or anything, but she didn’t really like her life either. Her parents were divorced. She lived with her mother and her father was somewhere in Spain, fucking his secretary. Buffy loved her mother, but her mother owned a gallery which meant that she wasn’t home very often. Buffy was lucky if she saw her mother at all during the week.

And she hadn’t even started about her life at school. She wasn’t popular at all. Everyone thought she was a nerd, a geek, a freak. Nobody really liked her, except Willow and Xander, her two best friends, her only friends. Willow and Xander weren’t popular either, but Buffy loved them very much. But the popular kids also had it in for her. They always seemed to have something against her; she didn’t even have to do anything wrong.

But the worst part of her life, the thing she really hated was that she was lonely. Okay, so she had two friends, but they didn’t really meet that much after school. Maybe on Saturdays they would go to the Bronze, the local club in Sunnydale. But usually she was all alone. She had to cook her own dinner and eat it all alone. She would watch tv, the noise making it bearable to be alone. She never dated; guys didn’t seem to like her and she hadn’t found a guy that she liked either.

She shook her head, breaking away from her thoughts. She stood still and looked around, confused. She hadn’t even noticed that she had walked straight to the cemetery. She was scared for a moment. She didn’t want to be at a cemetery at night, it was creepy. She wanted to get away as soon as possible. She was about to walk away when she heard a noise behind her. She gasped, frightened by the sound. She took a deep breath before telling herself silently that she was just being silly, it was probably the wind. But deep down she knew that it couldn’t possibly be the wind. The noise had sounded like a growl, something from an animal. She really hoped that there weren’t any wild dogs or anything. She quickly walked towards the exit of the cemetery, trying to get away as fast as she could. She looked behind her, still walking, looking if someone or something was following her. She sighed in relief when she didn’t see anyone. She was about to turn her head again when she suddenly ran into something hard, making her fall flat on her ass on the ground.

“Pfff,” she gasped, while she fell on the ground. She looked straight forward. She was looking at two feet in black shoes. She slowly looked up, from the black jeans to the black leather coat, finally resting on a face that could only be described as gorgeous. The guy had bleached blonde hair, sharp cheekbones and big blue eyes to die for. He was looking at her with a smirk on his face. He was looking her up and down, clearly checking her out. She blushed, but she was also a little angry that he had made her fall. She quickly stood up and brushed the grass from her black skirt that she wore.

“Hello cutie,” the guy said when she looked at him again, a little frightened. He smiled; he could smell a little fear coming from the girl. He couldn’t wait until she found out who he really was; he could almost smell the fear coming from her in waves.

“Hi.”

“You shouldn’t be here at this hour, there could be all kinds of nasties here that would love a pretty girl like you,” he said. He wasn’t lying, she really was pretty. Her honey blond hair, gorgeous hazel eyes and kissable lips. Not to mention her perfect legs which were visible under her black miniskirt.

Buffy tried not to notice the British accent, making his words sound like sex and that he basically told her that he thought she was pretty. ‘He could be a murderer or rapists for all you know!’ she yelled at herself.

“I can handle myself,” she said, trying to sound confident.

“Really?” he asked her, raising his scarred eyebrow. He walked towards her slowly, backing her up against a mausoleum.

Buffy nodded, backing away from him when she noticed that he was coming close. She gasped when she felt the hard wall of a mausoleum against her back. She looked back at the guy, knowing that she was trapped.

“And what if some nasty does something like this,” he said, putting his body against hers, trapping her completely. He didn’t know why he was acting this way, but he knew he needed to fuck her. He had watched her all night, walking through town looking all sad.

Buffy didn’t know what to do. She was scared, but also very aroused. She could feel her panties becoming wet. She saw him smile, almost as if he knew the affect that he had on her.

“What would you do, luv?” looking down her top, hardening at the cleavage that he could clearly see.

“I’m not your love,” she said, gritting her teeth, looking at him with anger and lust in her eyes.

“Well, I don’t know your name, kitten. What else am I going to call you?” he asked her.

“My name’s Buffy,” she said, immediately hating herself for telling him her name. ‘Stupid, stupid Buffy.’

“Buffy,” he whispered into her ear. “What would you do Buffy? How would you get away? Or would you even want to get away?” He ground his cock against her centre, placing his hands on her ass.

She couldn’t help but release a moan. “God,” she moaned, unconsciously pushing against him.

“You like that, baby?” he asked her, leaving kisses on her throat.

Buffy nodded, holding onto his arms, feeling the muscles underneath his duster. She didn’t know what she was doing, but he made her feel so good. She couldn’t ignore him, she couldn’t get away. So she did the only thing that she could do. She grabbed his head and pulled him towards her mouth, kissing him passionately. Her first kiss, god it felt so good. He moaned, deepening the kiss. Suddenly he lifted her off the ground; she automatically wrapped her legs around him and held on to him tight. A hand closed around her clothed breast, squeezing softly.

“Yes,” she moaned, encouraging him for more.

“Don’t worry, baby. I’ve got you, Spike’s got you,” he promised her.

She smiled. Spike. It really suited him.

“Hold onto me, kitten,” he said. She did as he told her, wrapping her arms around his neck. He took his hands from her ass and took of his duster and black shirt before taking off hers. When it was off, he put one hand on her ass to steady her, softly kneading the flesh. With the other hand he removed her bra, before moving his head to take a nipple into his mouth. His hand moved to her other breast, squeezing it gently, not wanting it to feel neglected.

“Yes, Spike!” she yelled. She couldn’t believe that she let him do that. She had never done this before, with anyone. She hadn’t even had been kissed before him. But it felt so good; she knew that she wasn’t able to stop.

“Fuck, you taste so good, Buffy,” he whispered against her breast. He pushed against her, letting her feel all of him. He moved his hand from her breast, moving his hand down. He slowly pushed her skirt up. He rubbed her mound through her panties, her wet panties. He moved back up to kiss her before ripping off her panties.

“Ugh!” Buffy gasped, breaking the kiss. She looked into his eyes when he slipped a finger inside of her.

“So fucking wet,” he said, moving another finger in her. He slowly began pushing them in and out, making her move against him with the need for more. He turned his hand, rubbing her clit with thumb, increasing her pleasure.

“Fuck! Yes!” She practically yelled, moving harder against his fingers, her head moving against the mausoleum behind her, eyes closed from the pleasure he was giving her.

“God, baby you’re so tight,” he said, slipping his fingers out of her.

“No,” she whimpered, eyes opening.

“Don’t worry, luv. Just for a second,” he said, moving her arms to wrap around his neck before kissing her again. He quickly pulled down his zipper and took off his jeans. He placed his cock at her pussy and pushed inside with one thrust.

“Fuck,” he whispered, closing his eyes, not expecting this kind of pleasure. She was so warm… and tight, god!

He opened his eyes when he heard her scream. He looked at the tears running from her eyes. Only then he remembered the barrier he felt when he had thrust inside of her.

‘She had been a virgin.’

“Fuck!” he moaned. The need for her increased with the fact that he was her first.

He kissed her tears away, not thinking about his needs for the moment. “Don’t worry, baby. The pain will go away soon, I promise.”

She nodded at him.

After a while he slowly began thrusting back into her. He smiled when she began pushing back at him, driving his cock deeper into her.

“Fuck yes, Buffy. Fuck me back. Do it,” he said, beginning to thrust harder and harder into her.

“You feel so bloody good. Such a tight pussy.”

“Spike,” she moaned, she loved the feeling of him inside of her. “Harder, please.” She begged him, pushing harder against him.

He complied, thrusting harder into her, practically ramming into her now. He couldn’t believe how good she felt, it was like burning alive, but in a good way.

“BLOODY HELL!” he yelled when he felt her internal muscles clench around him, trapping him inside of her, begging him to never leave. Which wasn’t a problem for him, he couldn’t leave even if he wanted to.

He began ramming harder inside of her, pushing her against the mausoleum.

”Spike!” Buffy yelled.

Spike felt she was close, he moved his hand down and began rubbing her clit. He gave it a twist.

“SPIKE!!!” She yelled, frantically moving against him before slumping against him.

Spike thrust again before moving to a halt. “Buffy! Fuck yes!” He yelled, changing his face and sinking his teeth into her neck before coming inside of her.

He took his fangs out of her when he felt her pushing her hands against his chest, yelling, begging him to stop.

“Please, stop! Don’t hurt me!” She yelled at him, trying to push him away.

When he noticed what he was doing he reluctantly pulled out of her and let her go. Her blood had tasted fantastic. She grabbed his duster and quickly put it on, covering her naked body.

“What are you?” she asked with tears in her eyes.

Spike noticed the fear and sadness in her eyes. He moved his hands to his face. ‘God I couldn’t even control myself.’

“I’m a vampire,” he said, not wanting to lie. He wanted to be with this girl, there was something about her…

“A vam- a vampire?” she said, choking on her words. Vampires were real? When the hell did that happen? She saw him putting on his clothes but she didn’t stop to think about it, all she could think about was the word ‘vampire.’ She didn’t know if he was going to kill her, vampires did that right? She had no idea; vampires weren’t supposed to be real!

When he was dressed he moved towards her again, but Buffy was ready. She pulled back her fist and hit him in the face, catching Spike off guard. She looked at him once again before running away, still wearing his duster.














-------------------------------------------------------------------



AN: did you like it? hate it? Let me know!

- Spikegirl