Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay guys, this is the rest of what I have written of this story -so far. Like I said before it was written about six months or so ago. If you like it and want me to continue let me know, if not I'll just keep plugging away at Reunion instead and not bother with this one unless the mood stikes.

As before beta'd by the lovely VamptasticA.
Also a special thanks to all those who have reviewed. Thanks a million.
Banner by m'darlin' Shannon *hugs* Thank you so much.




For the next several days Spike and Buffy fed William like they’d done that night. Each night Will would wake a little more, feed on his own a little more, but he wouldn’t completely wake no matter what they did.

It was driving Spike out of his mind. It’d been damn close to two weeks and still his twin hadn’t woken up. He kicked and thrashed at the thin sheet covering his pale naked form out of pure frustration.

Finally untangling himself from the material he started pacing the room.‘What happened to him that night? Why’d he go out by himself?’ His mind puzzled trying to figure out what happened that night.

He couldn’t recall even one time when Will had gone out alone since Buffy had joined them, nearly five years ago. ‘So why now…? What was he doing? Where was he going?’ his mind demanded answers and Spike growled in frustration not knowing the answers he so desperately needed.

If Will would just wake up… but the problem was he wasn’t waking up, no matter what they did. ‘It’s an endless cycle of hell, is what it is,’ he thought turning towards the bed and striding back again.

Coming to stand beside the bed, Buffy’s small hand reached out to touch him. “Come back and lay down Spike. There’s nothing we can do for a few more hours.” She whispered in the dim light of the room. The dark, thick drapes filtered out the bright noon day sun, leaving the barest sliver of light to shine along the bottom of the heavy velvet lined material.

“Didn’t mean ta wake ya, pet,” he said softly perched on the corner of the mattress as he took her hand in his giving it a gentle squeeze.

“Know I can’t do anything right now, but I can’t just lay there either. It’s eatin’ me up not knowin’, luv,” he sighed.

Sitting up the sheet pooled around her waist leaving her pale body bare, “I can’t sleep either.” Her hazel eyes were filled with worry. “What if he… he doesn’t come back to us?” she asked her throat closing at the mere thought of William not waking.

“Shh….” Spike said stretching out beside her. “We’ll figure it out, promise ya that,” he murmured caressing her arm. “Got ta be somethin’ were missin’.”

Spike could feel the overwhelming need Buffy had for Will to wake. He knew that need all too well himself, it was eating him up daily, nightly… constantly.

Pulling her down to lie beside him he tried to soothe away both their worries not sure at all that it was possible. In fact Spike was pretty sure it was futile but he had to try for both their sakes.

They stayed like that for a while, just holding each other letting their hands leisurely stroke along one another’s bare flesh. Touching, reassuring one another that they were whole and safe.

It had been something they’d done a lot of in the last few weeks. It helped them cope with what was happening to their sweet William, their slumbering love, and themselves. But without Will there it just felt wrong, like a piece of them was missing and in Spike’s case it truly was. All his life his brother had been there. And now…

“Feed….”she whispered nuzzling Spike’s neck. Her tongue lapping in light, long swirls, “Please… I need….”

‘Need to feel you,’ echoed though his head.

It was a wicked temptation but he couldn’t. He just couldn’t. He’d been feeding off of her everyday for a week and so has Will, sometimes two feedings a day. No one could sustain that for very long, especially not when he knew that Buffy wasn’t eating hardly enough. Hell, some days he had to practically force her to get out of bed and get something to eat.

“Love to luv, but I can’t. Don’t want anything ta happen ta ya too…”He murmured, his lips brushing over her golden locks.

“Please… please….” she begged lightly nipping at the tender flesh. She knew she sounded like a junkie needing a fix but that’s what she felt like at that moment.

She felt out of her mind with need… need for William…need for Spike… to have them drain her and make Will whole again. It was the need to be touched and to touch them, to have things the way there were before.

He let out a moan as her blunt teeth gently bit down. She knew he couldn’t resist that even on a good day. There was just something about her that made him have the over whelming need to touch her constantly whenever they were in the room together. And now it seemed like an even stronger pull without Will there with them.

They’d talked about it over the years as their bound grew. It was the same for her as well. Her bond with Will was strong but not nearly as strong as the one they had, or he and his twin had. He could hear both of them in his head when ever they thought about one another, and Buffy could hear him but not Will no matter how hard they tried.

They suspected that it was from the first few months of Will refusing to take her as their human servant. Not that he’d refused her all together, no he just refused to take blood from her like Spike did.

Her warm hand ran down his chest and stomach lightly playing along his hip bone before sweeping downward to caress him. With the lightest of touches she began to stoke his semi soft cock while continuing to nip at his neck.

That was his undoing… and she knew it. Spike half whimpered half growled pulling at the sheet that separated them, no longer wanting anything between their flesh.

One hand held her head to him while the other reached down to play softly in her light golden curls.

They stroked, caressed and shifted against one another until both of them were burning up in an inferno of desire.

Buffy licked, kissed and nipped her way down his neck to his chest. Taking in one tight bud she rolled the tiny bit of flesh round in her mouth until he let out a long low moan of pleasure. Then she moved to the other darkened pebble giving it the same sweet torture before sliding farther on down his body.

She licked and gently bit at his stomach, each of his hip bones then down the side of his groin being very careful to not touch his throbbing member that sprang out every time she touched him.

Buffy slide in between his thighs so she could make small circles with her tongue on the inside of them, first one than the other before continuing up the other side of his shaft.


Taking just the tip of him in to her mouth she started sucking at the thick hard flesh. Using one hand to hold him away from his body she slowly took more and more of him in, until she could fit every last inch in. Then she slowly withdrew until just the tip remained between her lips before making her way back down to the base again.

Every time she’d nip at the thick pulsing vein just under the surface. With her other hand she began to play with his sac.

Spike growled and whimpered for her, she knew just what he wanted and she also knew just what would drive him insane. She was his angel and hell all in one. As she blow her warm breathe over his slightly cooler, pulsing cock his back bowed slightly off the bed.

Grabbing a handful of hair he dragged her back up for a scorching kiss, guided her hips over him with the other at the same time. Once he had them lined up, he drove his hips upward diving in to the unbelievably tight wet heat of her.

They groaned in unison. Spike shifted and strained underneath her fighting to get every inch of him buried as deep as he could.

Pulling back from Spike’s lips Buffy was breathless. Leaning back she began to ride him slowly not wanting to loose this feeling of connection she had with him. It felt like forever since she’d been this close to him. It didn’t matter that it’d been only hours since they last had done this dance of desire.

Their hips moved and rolled sending tiny waves of pleasure though one another’s body. Every movement, every touch heightening their senses. She swore she’d go mad if she couldn’t have this constantly… she needed this… need them…. She needed him to never leave her the way William was right then.

Leaning forward again, she began to nip at his pause once more while squeezing her inner muscles. It was always his undoing and she knew it…. she wanted him to drink; needed him to… and he did.

With one quick sweep of his hand he pushed her hair out of the way, pulled her neck to the side and bared down, driving his fangs in deep and fed while driving in to her mercilessly.

The pull of his lips felt like it went to her very soul as he brought her again and again. When he fed like this she never felt any pain only pure bliss and euphoria. There was nothing quiet like it in the world to her… well except for maybe when William would join them like this. That was the only thing that could even compare to it.

Spike held her close to his chest as they both floated back in to their bodies. As he laid there stoking her back softly he remembered why he hadn’t wanted to do this on the first place…

He let out a low growl that started deep in his chest as he lapped at the wound. In his overwhelming desired to sooth them both he’d forgotten that she was too weak from feeding them.

Spike was embarrassed and scared and down right annoyed at himself for letting him self get carried away. How could he ever be so foolish?

As Buffy floated back to consciousness she felt Spike’s rough tongue working feverishly to close the wound. Still half a sleep she pulled back not wanting him to close it completely.

“William…” she muttered as her head fell back against his shoulder. Turning her eyes upward she tried to focus on Spike’s blue eyes but it was so hard to, so hard to do anything. “have him feed…” she breathed, her eyes lids fluttering closed once again…

As she went limp in his arms panic started setting in…closing the last of the wound as fast as he could he held her close- wrapping the heavy fall of blankets and sheets around them and did the one thing he hadn’t done in over a hundred years… he prayed for his loves… for his twin, William and now Buffy.

Prayed to whatever powers that be that would listen to a demon like him.

Tbc… (maybe?)