Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter just made me happy to write. I hope you guys enjoy it!!
Will threw himself bonelessly onto the bed, watching Spike undress with growing interest. Spike drew the black t- shirt over his head, the play of his well-toned muscles mesmerizing. Will watched as the muscles flexed and stretched, the contours of each group deep and visible before rippling back to relaxed smoothness. Damn, if he wasn’t one good looking bloke.

“So, what do you think?”

“About what?” Will asked distractedly. Spike turned and looked disbelieving at his clueless counterpart. Will sighed in appreciation at the frontal view, making a mental note to steal those pants one day. They rode low on the hips, displaying the chiseled abs to their best and drawing the eyes to the well-developed pelvic muscles.

“About wh--have you head a word I’ve said?” Will finally broke away from his perusal to concentrate on the conversation Spike was trying to have.

“Well, no. I was too busy admiring myself,” he gestured to Spike’s naked torso. Will watched in amusement as Spike looked down at himself, confusion etched in his sharp features.

“You bloody...”--Will laughed uproariously as Spike chucked his wadded, sweat-stained t-shirt at him--“I am NOT your soddin’ mirror!” Will dumped the shirt on the floor, stretching out on the bed with a challenging smirk.

“You were doin’ a damned fine job of it,” he goaded. Without warning, Spike launched himself at his annoying twin, the bed bouncing from his weight. Will was immediately on the defensive, scissoring his legs around Spike’s torso. The other bleached blonde, whose head was right at Will’s stomach, suddenly bit down. Will let out an involuntary gasp and arched his hips, trying ignore Spike’s pleased chuckle. Spike tugged his hands from where they’d been banded around Will’s legs, moving them slowly up. Will was fully prepared to give in when Spike’s devilish finger dug into his sides. Trying frantically to get away, Will rolled them off the edge of the bed and onto the floor with a loud THUMP, Will at the advantage this time. He straddled Spike, pinning his hands above his head when a light knock came on the door.

“Spike?” Buffy’s dulcet tones floated through the wooden door. “Are you OK?”

“Ah...” Spike looked at Will. Will looked at Spike. Buffy opened the door.

“Oh.” Buffy took in the tableau before her; a salaciously shirtless Spike was pinned to the floor by a ravishingly rumpled Will...who were both looking at her with the most adorable boyish hand-in-the-cookie jar way. “I thought you were hurt, not rolling around on the floor like five year old twinlets! Give me a little warning if this is gonna be a nightly thing, huh?” she said jokingly. Buffy either completely missed their slight sighs of relief, or she didn’t understand what they were for...regardless she left the twins to their own devices, shaking her head and chuckling.

Will and Spike looked at each other for a long moment.

“Five year olds, huh?” Spike suddenly thrust his pelvis up, his reaction to Buffy’s unexpected presence and their compromising position obvious.

“Definitely not five,” he said with a leer. Will smiled slowly and lowered his mouth to Spike’s ear.

“You know...I *really* want to give her a ‘warning.’ But I might just have to settle for you instead...”

“Nightly?”

******** ********** *******

Buffy closed the door and practically ran into her room, visions of Spike’s chest and Will’s sexily mussed hair running through her head. She was ridiculously happy that they had been so embarrassed at being caught horsing around. It was kind of cute. But it had given her time to gather her thoughts and form a coherent, semi-intelligent sentence. They would never know she’d run it through her head three times before trusting herself to speak it. What you don’t tell anyone can’t hurt you!

She sank onto her bed, ignoring her body’s persistent arousal. No. She was emphatically completely and totally not aroused. Because she was NOT allowed to be attracted to them. She had a boyfriend. She had Riley. Good old Reliable Riley. In fact, he was a great guy she was incredibly lucky to have. Yep. He did it for her. Every time. OK, so maybe not EVERY TIME. But...a couple of times was fine, right? It was a fairly consistent couple of times, too, when she was horny enough to hump a lamppost...

Whatever, a lot of women didn’t even have orgasms when they had sex. So she should just count her blessings and appreciate Riley. Not everyone had it as good as her. Riley didn’t beat her, bought her gifts, was attentive and polite. He might be a little pushy when he wanted something, and sometimes seemed to have a wad of cotton in his ears, but hey, who didn’t from time-to-time? Riley was a GREAT guy and she was LUCKY to have him.

“You already said that.” a smug voice informed her. Buffy wisely chose to ignore it. Riley’s greatness and her luck were a matter of public record in Buffy-land.

“Also called DENIAL.” the same voice piped up. Really, Buffy should consider clearing out those annoying voices that popped up from time to time. Including the purely sexual one that kept replaying that tableau with the twins, only this time they were naked and she was not going there. Nope.

“PSB is on to something.” WTF, now her voices were ganging up on her? That was so not fair! Buffy buried her face into her pillow and let out a muffled scream. God. She was so sick. Here she was, body throbbing with sexual tension, and instead of her loving, great--

“There it is again.”

--AMAZING boyfriend, she was lusting after her two British roommates. Who didn’t need her here and would surely kick her out if she ever tried anything. They’d admitted they didn’t need a roommate, so that wouldn’t stop them from giving her the boot. And even the annoying voice had to admit this was a REALLY good deal.

Besides, The Twins made really good friends, fun and easy to talk to. They were intelligent, well read, and smart. (Where was Unbecomingly Smug Buffy voice when you needed her? Intelligent and smart were PRACTICALLY the same word!)

“Twinlets have enough to need both.”

This time Buffy punched her poor, unsuspecting pillow. Yes, they were friends, emphasis on the “friends” part. She would not be doing ANYTHING to jeopardize that. Nope. Nothing. Besides, she really did like it here, and had free eye candy on tap. What more could a girl ask for?

”Org--”

NOTHING.

The phone rang, brining some minor relief to Buffy’s traumatized and slightly schizophrenic mind now that she had something else to concentrate on. Ooooohhhh! Maybe it was Willow! She could use a good girl time.

“Hello?” It came out way too perky and eagerly hopeful.

“Ah...Buffy?” Riley’s slightly confused voice washed over her. Buffy flopped back down on the bed.

“Hey. What’s going on?”

“I just wanted to apologize for missing your move in. I heard it went well. Maybe I can take you to dinner tomorrow to make up?”

“Yeah, sure, that sounds great,” she said without much enthusiasm.
Oh! Yeah, you should totally come pick me up! I can’t wait for you to meet my Twinlets.”

“...Your what?”

“Oh, Will and Spike. Lorne dubbed them ‘Twinlets’ today, and I liked it, so I’m gonna keep it. But I’m really tired from all that moving and unpacking, so I’m going to hit the sack, alright?”

“Yeah, sure.” Buffy was too distracted to notice the slightly put-upon tone.

“Bye Riley.”

“Bye Babe.” Buffy blindly reached with the phone receiver, finally settling it in its cradle. With a contented sigh, she snuggled into her newly made bed, comfortable in her favorite Yummy Sushi pajamas and began drifting off to dreamland.

“Funny how Riley managed to chase away all that UST with a ‘hello.’ Wonder how the Twins would do it?” Damn Unbecomingly Smug Buffy and her insistence at getting the last word!


A/N: So...yeah. Probably one of the weirdest chapters I’ve ever written in my life, but I had fun. I laughed in my little room in Paris and it was fun. I do hope you enjoyed it. And YES, we all know that, in the beginning, Spuffy and even Spillfy are idiots, thinking they don’t belong together or something stupid like that. What losers. That’s such a waste of good sex time!