Author's Chapter Notes:
So I had a lot of trouble with this chapter, which is why it took so long to get here. Sorry if you're disappointed with it; and this is the end of the fight, because for some reason, I just couldn't get it out well. But there it is. The party's next; I've already written most of that!
It was 5:57 P.M. on the dot, and the Twins were ready for some action. They walked into the welcome area of the expansive dojo.

"Nice place,” Will commented, eyeing the space appreciatively.

“Thanks. Faith and I helped design it.” Will and Spike briefly lost the ability to talk. Buffy was dressed in a skin tight training outfit that left little to the imagination. To make it perfect, it was black with red trim. She looked powerful, dangerous, and absolutely fuckable.

“Come on, I’ll give you the grand tour.” The main room was large, with a high-quality mat spanning the whole floor. There were mirrors on one wall; the rest were covered training weapons of every shape and size. Will wondered briefly how anyone ever got to the ones near the ceiling. A small hallway led to three smaller training rooms for more intimate classes. There was a pommel horse, punching bag, and other strength training equipment in one room. All in all, it was a professional yet inviting space.

“I’d show you the shop, but I don’t have my keys. Sorry.”

“Not a problem, pet,” Will said a bit distractedly. Buffy’s ass was swaying enticingly in front of him.

“So…you boys going to fight in business suits?” Buffy sassed, her hands on her hips. Will smiled slowly, pressing his tongue against the roof of his mouth and taking a moment to look Buffy up and down.

“If that’s your pleasure, pet,” he rumbled. The way he uttered pleasure should be illegal in all 50 states and banned by the Geneva Convention.

“Th-that’s OK,” she mumbled, unable to come up with a response, “we’ve got lockers.”

“Lead the way, kitten.”

************ ************ **** ************ ************

While the Twins were changing, Buffy busied herself warming up and emphatically, definitely, and completely not thinking about the two gorgeous, possibly naked bodies in her locker rooms. God, she was sick. What part of no lusting after the roommates did she not get? And Spike hadn’t meant pleasure in...THAT way. Stupid run away brain! She really needed to get over this most unfortunate attraction. No good could come out of it.

Buffy finished stretching, shaking out her arms and legs. She cut a series of acrobatic flips, testing her muscles and enjoying the way her muscles smoothly responded to her commands. She stopped, breathing lightly, and was startled by the slow clapping that rang out behind her.

“Impressive,” Spike drawled. Buffy just stared. They were both shirtless, their sculpted chest and abs open to her perusal. And what a pair of chests and abs they were! Like…those sculptures she’d always seen pictures of in art class. Perfection. Her wandering eyes traveled downwards. They both wore loose black pants which wouldn’t hinder movement; it contrasted with the smooth pale skin that she wanted to lick her way up…But NO! She didn’t! She wanted to kick their sorry asses for even suggesting she was a weak little girl. Girls kicked serious ass, didn’t they know that? Buffy clung frantically to yesterday’s anger, trying to squelch the lusty thoughts that were flying through her head. Anger good. Lustyness bad.

“She looks a little distracted, Will,” Spike purred, sidling up to his brother. Buffy’s breath caught. They were so close. No one should be allowed to stand that close to someone else. It was...wrong. Very very wrong. Spike’s mouth was right at Will’s ear. “What should we do about that?”

Spike suddenly grabbed Will’s ear between his teeth, nibbling on the sensitive lobe. Will gasped and closed his eyes, rocking back into the strong body behind him. He brought one hand up to caress Spike’s chest, trailing slowly up and oh-so-slowly down. He turned, fully facing his mirror image. Buffy, entranced, took a step towards the pair.

Full lips caressed each other, strong arms wrapping around a muscular chest. Lean hips crashed together. It was...

“I think little Miss Buffy’s scared.”

Buffy was pulled violently out of her day dream. She focused on the smirking faces before her, her anger starting to rise. Good. Anger was good. Anger she could handle. Erotic images of twins--not so much. And they were so going down.

“Yeah, I am,” she said casually, her own lips twisting into a smirk at the dumbfounded expressions before her. “Scared I’m going to break my new roommates. But don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.” Spike took a challenging step towards her, settling into a neutral ready stance.

“But what if I want it hard and…rough?” It took Buffy a moment to get the innuendo.

“Ugh! You’re a...a pig, Spike!”

“Oink oink, baby,” he laughed. He was just distracted enough that Buffy got in the first hit. And the fight was on.

Will circled the pair who was...dancing. That was the only word for it. They were trading punches and jabs left and right, but it was so fluid and easy, to call it fighting was unjust. He shook off his poetic musings and started studying his prey. This was going to be a lot of fun.

Buffy landed a quick double-punch right above Spike’s solar plexus, smiling in satisfaction as the grunt she forced out of him. But it was short lived when her next move was blocked and Spike sent her sprawling on the mat. She tucked and rolled up, tripping slightly as her toe caught the edge of Spike’s sweep. He was good. When she’d challenged them to this fight, she hadn’t expected them to know…well, anything, honestly. But they knew several different disciplines, and just enough of each to make it very interesting for her. Her distraction let Spike slip under her defenses and land a quick blow to her jaw.

Before he had a chance to follow up, Buffy used his momentum to throw him over her shoulder; but Spike merely landed on his feet, spinning her around in one fluid motion. Damn, he was *really* good. Buffy shut off her brain, letting her training take over completely..

God, she was amazing. Her trim body moved in all the right ways, and her little fists were hard a vicious. She was perfect. And very very good. He’d figured out about three punches into the fight that she was better than him, but he could keep his own. And if Buffy made one slip, he’d have himself a real good day. But like he said…she was good. He could feel Will circling them, watching. He’d get his turn. Right now, Spike was having the time of his life.

Buffy tried a very risky move that Spike managed to deflect at the last second, sending them both sprawling to the mattress. He nearly groaned when he fell on top of her, their pelvises meeting, her heat searing him. Green eyes glittered up at him, and he forgot for a moment where he was and what he was doing. Before Spike could even think of something to say, he was flipped over and pinned to the mat, the green eyes above him and glowing triumphantly.

“Ha! What do you think about girls an—oomph!”

Will chose that moment to tackle the blonde beauty straddling his brother. Not that he begrudged his brother his good fortune…and to be fair, Will had let him enjoy it for a good ten seconds or so. But now said beauty was writhing rather enticingly under him, and Will forgot all about his brother. Oh, she was definitely going to kill him one way or another.

They rolled on the mat, each one struggling for dominance. He had no idea how it happened, but Will somehow ended up on his back, slightly winded, somewhere above Buffy’s head. The firecracker sprung up, settling into a defensive stance as Will pulled himself up off the ground. He smiled predatorily. Oh, this was going to be FUN.

Will’s smirk sent a shiver down Buffy’s spine. No no no no no. They were NOT allowed to look at her like that. It was sexy. And irresistible. It really made her want to say fuck it and slam him down on the mat and—Buffy’s eyes widened when he took her legs out from under her. She landed on her ass, hard.

“That was just sad,” Will said disapprovingly.

“I’m so sorry,” Buffy said, raising up on her knees. She was suddenly eye level with Will’s crotch, and she couldn’t stop herself from taking a contemplative glance. The pants were too loose to show her much of anything but…a girl could always dream.

Will’s eyes went wide. Bloody hell, was she…she was! Luminous green eyes traveled up to meet icy blue ones. One hand snaked around the back of his leg. What the…

“I promise I’ll do better.” Buffy fluttered her eyelashes coyly at Will and yanked her arm forward. With a startled shout, Will found himself airborne and staring at the ceiling. The bint had yanked his knees right out from under him! He landed board-straight on the mat, the wind forced out of his lungs. Buffy collapsed on the floor giggling insanely.

“You…bitch…” he wheezed. Buffy just laughed.

Spike was still laying where they’d left him, replaying the image of Buffy straddling him: her warmth and scent surrounding, his mind traveling to a happy place. She was bloody perfect, his muse, his inspiration, his—

“SPIKE! Did I break him?”

“I dunno luv. He didn’t have much brain to knock around. Hey, git, you in there?”

“Sod off.”

“Awe, is widdle Spikey a sore woser?” Buffy asked teasingly. Spike stuck his tongue out at her, which did not cause any sort of lusty images to soar through her mind. Nope, none at all.

“Well, I can’t speak for little Spike,” he said with a roll of his hips, “but Big Spike didn’t really consider a gorgeous blonde staddling ‘is hips losing, yeah?” Buffy’s face contorted into the most adorable face, her perfect nose wrinkling delicately.

“You…you…you PIG! I’ll kick your ass five way to Sunday!”

“That a promise, luv?” Spike asked, pressing his teeth behind his tongue.

“Can you do me too?” Will asked with a grin. Buffy crossed her arms, hoping neither of them noticed her flushed face.

“That’s it. Get up. I’m kicking both of your asses. AGAIN!”

“Good, because I got shafted!” Will complained.

"Not yet you haven't," Spike murmured with a wicked leer.

Then Buffy swung at Will's head, and they were off.


A/N: I know this took a while; my computer crashed and my muse didn't like the fight scene. But I have written two chapters ahead, so those should be up soon! :) As always, please review! My muse likes it a lot!