A/N: Join my group and get part 3 a little earlier - see part 1 for details. The 'prequel' to this fics 'Spank Your Inner Moppet' is also there.
Also, bit of largely inconsequential timeline clearing up. This is set after Dead Things but in my world that episode was not resolved by Buffy beating Spike up. However the balcony sex did happen.

Dedication: This chapter and the next are dedicated to Jill, Jolynn and Regent. For contributing, between them, help, encouragement and ideas which I have either used or set off sparks for other ideas. You guys are great.


Part 2

He whirled her around so that once again she was in front, with her back to him. He yanked her back against him, one hand snaking around her hips, pulling her ass and lower back against the erection that she’d given him with her teasing. Grinding against her in time with the music, he brought his mouth to her ear. His cool tongue licking at her lobe made her shudder. She shuddered again even harder as he hissed.

“Oh but you are going to thank me. It’s not a little boy you’re dealing with now Slayer, and you don’t have a cat in hells chance of teasing me like that and just walking away.”

Controlling another shudder, Buffy turned her head a little to speak to him.

“Face forward.” Spike said, his tone making it an order she daren’t disobey.

The rough edge to his voice caused butterflies in the pit of Buffy’s stomach and a leak of moisture from her core.

“Thought you were clever didn’t you? A two minute dance that’d make a stripper proud, then just flounce off into the sunset.”

“Actually….” Buffy started.

“Shut up.” Spike growled. “Your body just did plenty of talking for you and now it’s going to get its reply.” Grabbing her hands he took them prisoner beneath his own, holding them against her stomach. Roughly, he pulled her hips back until her ass came into contact with the ever increasing bulge in his pants.

“Do you feel that? Huh? Do you see what happens when you tease little girl?”

“Uhuh!” She gasped out as one of his hands moved up to graze her nipple through the thin material of her dress. “I think I’m getting it.”

“Oh not yet you’re not luv. But believe me you’re going to.”

Buffy’s knees almost gave way at the lust his voice conveyed with that promise. A slight whimper escaped her as she attempted to move away from the throbbing cock that was rubbing against her back, exposed by the low cut of the back of the dress. How quickly she had been turned from hunter to prey. She wanted to dance face-to-face, wanted to kiss him, wanted to throw her legs around his waist and do a very particular kind of dance. He would have none of it though. When she attempted to pull her hands from his grasp and turn around he growled into her ear in warning. The growl turning to almost a purr of arousal as her struggles caused even more friction on his cock, he’d always loved to see her physically squirm, whether it was when they wanted kill each other, or because he was driving her insane with lust. He let her continue for a second before clamping down more firmly on her hands, pressing them almost painfully into her stomach.

“No getting away now Slayer.” He purred. “It’s my dance now and you’ll stay as you are.” Buffy groaned as he pushed his hips against her ass. “What’s wrong girly? You getting all wet from feeling a real mans dick against your delectable, cock-teasing little ass?”

He pushed his hips forward again, continuing with a back and forth movement in time to the bass-line of the music. Buffy got wetter and wetter and felt the colour rising to her cheeks as his dick brushed back and forth with just the right amount of pressure.

Spike knew the effect he was having on her. He could have smelled it from miles away. He had absolutely no need to touch her to verify, but he decided a little more teasing could only fall into the realm of a good thing.

“Let’s see shall we?” he whispered, his body still taunting hers, in time with the music as the song began again on repeat.

Slowly, he slid her hands lower and lower down her stomach. She groaned softly when he stopped before they reached their seemingly inevitable destination. One of his hands easily restrained both of hers. The other moved from her breasts to her leg, an inch or two below the hem of her dress.

Buffy squirmed back against him, a tiny gasp escaping her throat as his thumb lazily caressed the back of her knee, while his fingers skimmed the front of her thigh. Moving upwards incredibly slowly they reached her dress and didn’t break stride for a second. They didn’t get any faster either. A brief moment of familiarity at the position and the action washed over her for a second but disappeared just as quickly as his hand continued, pulling her dress ever higher.

Slowly, torturously, his hand then moved up the front of her thigh, his hips and other hand guiding her body in moving to the sensual rhythm. She struggled in vain again to free one of her hands. Her only conscious thought being that she needed to shove his hand and her skirt up and make him touch her where she needed it most. She needed to do it quickly, before she exploded from the agonising, molten arousal between her legs.

Her head lolled back and she closed her eyes in frustration as a soft whimper left her. Why couldn’t she just keep quiet? It was bad enough that he was getting her this worked up without her making it so obvious. Yet she made the noise again when she made another unsuccessful attempt to break his grip. Spike chuckled and his hand stilled, fingers resting on her upper thigh, thumb brushing the side gently up and down. After stroking for a moment the hand moved round to the back of her thigh and continued its upward journey, now pulling her skirt higher at the back than the front. When the hand moved to softly stroke the inside of her other thigh Buffy almost stopped breathing. Surely he was going where she wanted him now. He had to be. Just a little higher. Just a little.

“No! Don’t stop.” She breathed as his hand hovered just below her aching wetness.

“A-a-ah” Spike chided as he slid his hand back down her leg. “You’re not setting the rules anymore Slayer. Just you keep quiet and dance.”

Buffy thought she would die of frustration if he began the journey of his hand from the beginning again. Luckily for her, Spike was almost as anxious as she was to get to the good stuff. His hand slid up to her butt, baring it to the cool air.

“Ooh. Wearing a thong?” he murmured appreciatively when he encountered her bare cheek.

There’d been no way she could have kept on her thong from earlier, when she’d gone home to get changed. It was completely soaked with both their juices.

“Very thoughtful of you to put a clean one on pet, but completely unnecessary. You definitely won’t be needing underwear for what I have in mind for you. Think we’ll have rid of that!”

Even through her lusty haze Buffy grinned as she felt his hand move up a little to capture the waistband of her underwear. It took him a good couple of seconds and finger snaking down to tickle the top of her ass crack for him to realise that there was nothing to rip off her.

“No panties?” he growled, his dick twitching at the realisation. “You really take the cock-teasing seriously don’t you? Were you knickerless for Xander too? Or is this just for me?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know?” she said. The coquettish tone she’d been trying for completely absent as his fingers moved round to caress the fold where her body and thighs met, causing her to gasp. She tried to arch against his hand, attempting to force it lower into her slick nether lips. Of course, her endeavours were fruitless. When Spike decided he wanted revenge, he really made sure that everything went according to his plans.

“Oh. Eager now are we?” He breathed, his hand inching closer to her clit. “And after you were so quick to try to run out on me! I think you can wait a little longer.”

“No!!” Buffy groaned. “No more waiting. Just do damnit! Get your dick out and use it already.”

She was surprised and excited to feel his hand leave its quest and a second later hear his zipper come down. Despite the fact that she should (and did) know him better, she actually let herself believe that he was finally giving in. His blatant arousal had been, well, blatant ever since she had started dancing for him. Now it seemed he wasn’t going to deny himself any longer and Buffy was eternally grateful.

Freeing his dick, Spike wasted no time in pushing it forward to her wetness. However, he didn’t enter her as she’d expected him to. He held the underside of it and ran it once back and forth over her ever saturating lips. Buffy gasped as the head nudged at her clit from underneath. She tried desperately to free herself so she could direct his member back over the same spot, grind down on it until she screamed out her ecstasy. His actions made her weaker than she had imagined though and she didn’t stand a chance of getting even one hand free. Keeping his dick between her legs he ran his hand round it, his knuckles rubbing randomly yet completely enticingly across her sensitive genital area. He rubbed round, and over and up and down, until his dick was as completely covered in her secretions as she was.

Pulling back he left go of his member to apply a little pressure to her back. Pushing her slightly forward he pushed up between her ass cheeks. As with her pussy, he didn’t enter her. It wasn’t like they hadn’t had anal sex; or like Buffy would protest about anything he did just now, but that particular indulgence wasn’t his plan. When he was comfortably between her cheeks he pulled her fully upright again by the hair; an action which made Buffy groan and her knees threaten to buckle, again. The change in her position made her ass cheeks tighten around him, both clamping him to her and caressing him at the same time. He began a slow up and down thrusting movement.

“This what you meant luv?” he grunted in her ear. “My dick is out and definitely in use. Happy now?”

“No!” she had meant to shout her denial, but it came out as a whispered sigh as his hand strayed back to her aching wetness and a finger entered her.

He only kept it there long enough to press against her g-spot for a second then he withdrew it. Her ass clamped harder on his dick as he used his sopping wet digit to tickle at her perineum.

“Oh fuck!” Buffy gasped. “Damnit Spike. Enough playing, you got me wet enough, you know it. Just do it already.”

“Oh got you wet did I?” he questioned, the smirk she couldn’t see plainly evident in his voice. “You think that even compares to how HARD,” he thrust upwards in a manner commensurate with his word, “you got me with your wanton little display? It isn’t nice to tease Buffy, and now you’re finding out why. Thought you had all the power didn’t you? Shoes on the other foot now luv. You won’t get it til you beg me for it.”

She was ready to do it; oh God was she ready to do it. However, this was a fun game and she was just about compos mentis enough to realise she still wanted to play along.

“Never gonna happen, loser.” Oh well done Buffy, even the first time around you’d have come up with a better insult than that, she mentally slapped herself. “Oh!!!”

The latest exclamation was wrung from her when Spike pulled himself from between her ass cheeks and pushed forward once again so that he rubbed the outside of her sex.

“Let’s see if we can’t change your tune luv.” The smirk was still audible. “Close your legs you little hussy,” he commanded, making Buffy realise that she’d been leaning herself forward and unconsciously pushing her legs wider and wider apart.

He didn’t give her time to obey before grabbing an arm in each of his strong hands and holding them tight to the sides of her body, simultaneously pushing her legs together so that her thighs and pussy formed a tight sheath around his dick. Buffy didn’t even struggle against him, especially when he started to thrust his hips back and forth.

She’d read about something similar to this in a history book once. People used to do this instead of having full-blown sex in cases where they were desperate to avoid babies, or where it was imperative that the woman remain a virgin. She’d thought at the time it sounded extremely silly. Although she could see where it might feel nice, for the man at least, she’d failed to see it as a passionate manoeuvre, or what the woman would get out of it. Now she understood. Every time Spike thrust forward the head of his dick pushed at the underside of her clit, causing a moan to escape her every single time.

“P- please,” Buffy finally broke, pleading in a whisper as his silky length teased her again by passing over the entrance she so desperately wanted him to enter, as he began to suck and lick on her neck. He began to suck and lick on her neck varying pressure, rhythm and location, to drive her to distraction. He knew neck play always did it to her and he’d also known that it would be more likely than anything else to break her. He grinned before talking as if he hadn’t even heard her.

“See, if Xander had had some balls about him, he’d have done this. He’d never have let you walk away after that display. Aren’t you glad I’m not a pathetic little child like that?”

“Oh God!” Buffy groaned in frustration when his thrusts became faster but shallower, so that he wasn’t making any contact whatsoever with her clit.

“I would be if you weren’t all mouth and no action.” She gritted out, resuming her attempts to free her hands. Her momentary pleading had vanished when his mouth left her neck to speak

“Oh you’ve done it now Slayer. You’re bloody lucky this place is deserted because I’m about to fuck you raw; slam into you until you scream. Mind you, after your behaviour I’d be doing it no matter who could see.”

“So what are you waiting for? Ohhhh…..ohhh fuck yeah.” Spike had snaked an arm around her waist again, easily holding both arms to her sides still. His now free hand dropping immediately to her clit, rubbing almost punishingly, as she floundered, not knowing whether to try to grind against his dick or his hand.

“You – you wouldn’t have the…….oohhh……..the balls to go at it……..ooohh…..in here if it was full of people anyway.” Buffy knew she was pushing him now, but in her experience, it invariably made for incredibly mind-blowing fucking, besides wasn’t her role for the night cock-tease? There’s always more than the obvious ways to do that.

“Oh wouldn’t I?” Spike growled letting her go momentarily. Pulling his dick out he spun them round and tilted her head upwards to look at the balcony above them. Impossibly, the memories of how he’d taken her there just a few nights ago washed over her, and she felt a fresh rush of desire. “How quickly you forget pet! Maybe there should be more than one re-enactment here tonight.”

TBC………Hehe, I’m enjoying the teasing too. If you want another chapter I promise there will be sex next time, and plenty of it.