“At least someone is getting some.” Buffy muttered.

“Ah…a sexually deprived Buffster.” Xander said wistfully, and Anya elbowed him lightly in the ribs.

“Just admit it. You want his sexy body.” Willow said with a wide smile that withered when Oz sent her a questioning look. “Not sexy to me…just Buffy…Buffy thinks Spike is way sexy…”

“God, I better get home. I’m supposed to watch Dawn.” Buffy lied, hoping to escape the madness that was her friends.

“I thought you wanted some chocolaty goodness.” Xander said, pointing to the Expresso Pump.

“Must have slipped my mind. I really have to get going.” Buffy said her goodbyes and began walking home.

Along the way, Buffy was baffled to run into Faith, Angel, and Drusilla in one of the alleys she was cutting down. She was thankful that the sun was still shining, and it wasn’t night. Drusilla was not one to be trusted in the dark.

“Angel, it’s Spike’s ball of sunshine.” Drusilla cooed in Angel’s ear, and growled.

“You should really get checked for Rabies.” Buffy said, and attempted to walk around the trio, only to have Faith block her path. “I really don’t have time for this.” She gritted her teeth at the taller brunette.

“Make time, cause I think its time we had a talk, B. You know, family stuff.” Faith said, crossing her arms over her chest.

“Let her go home.” Angel ordered.

“No…I want to play with the light.” Drusilla stepped forward and reached to touch Buffy’s blonde locks. Buffy dodged her hand, and Drusilla whimpered.

“I think you’re wasting my time, and to be honest with you, I wouldn’t speak to you if we were the last two people on earth.” Buffy took the same stance as her cousin.

“Does he really mean that much to you, Buffy? Are you in love with Spike?” Faith asked.

Drusilla and Angel watched Buffy’s reaction to the question, Drusilla, amused, and Angel, hurt.

“It’s none of your business what’s happening between us.” Buffy scowled.

“What about Finn? He seems to be another member of the Buffy fan club.” Faith smiled.

“Not that I have to justify myself to you, but Riley is just a friend.” Buffy wanted to strangle the girl before her, and it was obvious that the feeling was mutual.

“You know what I think,” Faith began, “I think it kills you that I had Spike first.”

“And I think it kills you that Angel was mine first, before both you, and he actually loved me.” Buffy threw a look at the brooding man, and felt her heartbreak at the pain on his face. ‘Don’t let it get to you. He made you suffer.’ “But what gets to all of you, is that Spike and I aren’t hung up on you anymore. We have each other, whether we’re friends or lovers and it’s killing you.

“I can give him the relationship both of you girls denied him, and the friendship that Angel cheated him out of, and because he’s not a poor lost soul anymore, it’s causing you to feel bad for yourselves. I won’t let you take away what little happiness that we’ve been able to salvage, so if you’re looking for us to pine after you three, dream on.

“Angel, you’re nothing but a heartbreaker. I gave you everything and it wasn’t enough. Dru, you’re just pathetic and insane. How Spike put up with you for so long is mind-boggling. And Faith, you’re nothing but a whore. You spread your legs for anything that walks and like being used. You’re just a piece of meat, chewed and spit out. I’m ashamed to call you family. You’re disgusting, and beneath both Spike and me…so don’t ever think you can compare, because the only difference is that you’re dirty.” Buffy spat the speech with precise wording, and left the three with the jaws unhinged. She pushed between Drusilla and Angel, and left them all stunned.

“What the fuck just happened?” Faith wondered as she watched Buffy walk away.

“Sunshine’s pushed away the cloud, and she’s so bright.” Drusilla reached her hand out to Buffy as though she wanted to touch her. “We should paint her black.”

“Shut up, Dru!” Angel ordered, biting his cheek as he filled with rage.