Chapter Twenty: Suddenly

Buffy didn’t understand why she was walking to his house, but her feet were taking her in the direction. When she got to the front door, she sighed at the sight of the Desoto, abandoned alone in the driveway. She bravely walked up to the front door, and rang the bell.

It wasn’t long before Spike, in only a pair of gray sweatpants, his hair unruly, opened the door. His eyes were filled with sleep, but he suddenly awoke when he saw that it was Buffy. He had been dreaming about her.

“Surprise, surprise, pet.” Spike said, stepping aside to let her get by.

“It’s almost three in the afternoon. Why are you asleep?” She asked, as she stepped in.

“Sorry Mum, but I left early, and decided to get a little extra shut eye.” Spike joked, closing the door. The house was dark within, all the drapes drawn and the lights off.

“Yeah, you weren’t in gym.” She murmured, as he came around to face her.

“Glad to see you notice, Luv.” They stood, silent for a minute. “Want to go upstairs?” He asked, and her eyebrows rose. “Clearly platonic. We can watch old episodes of Passions that I record...or whatever you’d like.” He suggested.

“As long as there is no touching.” Buffy said.

“Scouts honor.” Spike raised his right hand in vow, and then began walking up the narrow stairs.

“You were a boy scout?” Buffy questioned, as she followed him. The dark halls were decorated with portraits, old photos, and antiques.

“Not really, but I can respect a request.” He led her to the end of the hallway, and when he opened it, there were stairs. He moved aside so she could go first. “I needed more space, so Dad and I made the attic into a bedroom.” He answered before she could ask.

She walked up the creaking stares, and was met by black walls covered with posters of The Sex Pistols, and Billy Idol. There was a single candle lit on his dresser, and the bed was king-sized, and covered with black cotton sheets.

“Make yourself comfy, Luv.” He suggested, and she kicked off her sneakers, after dropping her backpack on the floor.

She slid onto the bed by the wall, and lay on the pile of pillows. He only watched her for a moment, before he slipped in beside her. He pulled up the white down comforter, and covered the both. She turned from her back onto her left side, and looked at the man beside her.

“What’s with the visit, pet? You’re never one to get close to me too often.” There was a hint of sadness in his eyes.

“I ran into Faith, Dru, and Angel on the way home.” She replied.

“You okay?” He questioned.

“Fine, just a little annoyed. Angel was telling them not to bother me, but that’s, like, a personal fave for Faith. I told them off and surprisingly, defended you.”

“Be still my heart!” Spike put a hand to his chest and smiled cockily. “Does this mean you want me, Summers?” He questioned, laying on his right side so he could look into her eyes.

She averted her eyes for a second. “I don’t know what it means.” Her voice was soft, and she looked at him again with a sigh. “All I know, is when I’m with you, I feel different…safe.”

“I love you, Buffy.”

“I know.” She whispered, as they closed in on each other, their lips fusing.

Soon, Buffy was n her back and Spike’s body was molded to hers, as he kissed her with fervor. She parted her lips, giving him access to play with her tongue. His hand made its way to the hem of her sweater, traveling upward, his hand on her bare flesh, reaching her lace-covered breast.

“Buffy,” he spoke against her mouth, “I broke my promise.” He pulled down the bra, and rolled her hardened bud between his fingers.

“I don’t care.” She moaned. She reached for the hem herself, and began tugging upward, pulling it off so she could feel his bare sculpted chest against her skin. They momentarily paused from the kiss, so she could get off the piece of clothing.

Spike looked down at her bare torso, his eyes roaming over her breasts and stomach. “You’re bloody beautiful, Buffy.” He breathed, and his hands went up to her mounds, massaged them gently. His mouth descended to her neck, and he nipping and sucked softly, causing Buffy’s hips to move upward, searching for friction.

Spike met her hips, and gyrated his own against her. Then, he slowly pulled away, heading down a trail of kisses set a path to her hidden cavern. He quickly pulled at the button of her jeans, and she looked up for a second when they weren’t removed.

He was watching her, looking into pools of lustful green eyes. “Are you sure you want it, pet?”

She couldn’t really speak at that moment, silenced by desire. She nodded, and lay back, to await the magic.

Spike slid the pants down her legs, greeted by a white thong. He licked the soaked material, savoring the taste of her juices, and earning a small moan from the small girl. His patience wore thin, and soon the garment was ripped off and cast aside.

He spread apart her pussy lips, after lapping off the juices that had escaped him. His long tongue worked on the lips first, his other hand held Buffy as she panted softly.

“God…” She moaned. “I need you…so much…Spike.”

He wanted to take, but knew it would be best to please her, and make their official experience special.

“Please, I need you…” She pleaded, not hearing herself.

Her words flooded from his ears to his painfully erected cock. Slowly, while licking her clit, he pushed his index finger into her opening, and was surprised at how tightly it covered it. His dick twitched in anticipation, but he pumped her with his long fingers, as she groaned. It wasn’t long before she was thrusting onto his finger, and he added another.

He made his way back up her body, to look in her eyes. She was lost in a daze of lust, fucking his fingers. He bent to her lips, and allowed her to taste herself.

“You’re beautiful.” He spoke, and her nostrils flared when she began quivering with her release.

Through the aftermath of her spasms, she breathed heavily, and looked at him with a small smile. He stood from the bed, taking the blanket and covering her with it.

“Don’t you want to?” She was questioning.

“I do…bloody hell, I’m ready, but I think it’s best if we wait.” She was surprised at his decision, and her smile brightened.

“You just gave me my very first orgasm, and you’re willing to wait for yours?” She questioned.

He nodded. “First? But Angel…”

“Only cared about himself.” She stood, and gathered her clothing. “You are the best man in the world.”


She dropped the blanket, and his eyes drifted over her. His cock was aching, and it took every bone in his body to keep from pinning her on the bed and having his way. She struggled with her jeans, forgetting her ripped underwear. Slipping her sweater over her head, and smoothing down her hair, she slipped on her sneakers.

“I have to go.” Her tone was soft.

She knew she had to get out of there. There were so many emotions rushing through her. She could feel him in her heart, her soul. With a chaste kiss on the lips, she escaped quickly, afraid that if she looked at him, she’d change her mind.

Spike just stood by the bed, stunned at her sudden rush to leave.

Buffy made her way home quickly, her thoughts scattered. She almost had sex with Spike; she let Spike have her, and reacted in a way Angel never made her.

She entered the house, shutting the door behind her, and leaning against her.

“You okay?” Dawn asked from the living room. She was watching after school cartoons.

“Fine.” Buffy replied, walking toward her sister. She plopped down beside Dawn, and sighed.

“Than why are you all flushed?” Dawn asked.

“None of your business.” Buffy stood quickly, and ran up the stairs to her room. Slamming the door behind her, Buffy threw herself on her bed, and thought about what she’d done. The worst part of the situation was that she enjoyed it, begged for it, wanted him with passion. She was suddenly the puppy.