Chapter Twenty-Seven: Surprise



There was a loud pounding on the front door, which roused Buffy from the best slumber she had in weeks. Spike’s arms were secure around her waist as he spooned her, the bed sheets covering their nudity. The pounding has desisted, but the phone suddenly rang out.



She reached over and picked it up from the nightstand, turning to face the sleeping man at her side. “Hello?” She questioned with a yawn.



“Ms. Summers, the locksmith will be here in forty-five minutes.” The greasy manager informed her.



With a sigh and a ‘thank you,’ Buffy hung up the phone. The clock on the nightstand read, 9AM. She missed part of school the day before, and now she was missing a whole day. Her hand swept over Spike’s tousled hair. It was all worth it.



“Spike…” She shook him gently, but she was sure he could sleep through a hurricane.



“Buffy…” He whispered, rolling on his back, and exposing his naked torso.



She smiled, and straddled him, his morning wood pressing against her thigh. She leaned over and placed a chaste kiss on the tip of his nose, and then his lips.



He moaned, his eyes fluttering open, a smile spreading across his face. “Good morning, luv.” She looked like a goddess, his goddess. Her hair was a bit out of place, but it still looked beautiful, and her breasts…he leaned up and took one of her nipples in his mouth. He licked and sucked it, eliciting a moan from her.



“The…locksmith will…be here…in a little…” She began, but when her naked pelvis began grinding against his member, it wasn’t long before she was gliding herself onto is shaft. They whimpered in unison, joining as one.



Buffy started riding him slowly, back and forth, and Spike’s hands took their place on her hips, guiding her. Soon she was bouncing up and down, and Spike was spouting off.



“Fuck…Buffy, luv…you’re fucking glorious…you fucking…oh yeah…like that, pet…ride me till I cum baby, ride me…”



Buffy milked his cock with ease, and tenderness, her thrusts long, and they peaked together. She rested against his sweaty chest, panting, and caught a glimpse of the clock on the nightstand.



“Shit!” She jumped up, and ran into the bathroom.



“What’s the problem?” Spike asked, standing and making his way to the door. He smiled at the sight of naked Buffy getting under the spray of the shower through the clear glass that surrounded it.



“We have to hurry…the locksmith in going to be here in ten minutes.” Buffy replied, rubbing hotel soap on her body.



“It’ll be faster if we both go in together, pet.” He suggested, a seductive smile on his face.



“We’ll just end up in here for another half hour, and we’ll be stuck here for another day.” She said.



“And what’s the problem with that, luv?” He questioned.



“We have school, Spike, and if my mother finds out about…us…I don’t know.” She said and she washed the shampoo out of her hair.



As she stepped out of the shower, he grabbed her wrist harshly. “And what exactly is going on between us?”



She snatched her wrist from his hold. “It’s a little to soon to establish titles and shit.”



“I’ve been after you for two months, and now that I’ve had a taste, don’t think that I’m giving it up, luv. You’re mine, I’ve branded you.” He touched her shoulder blade, where he left a dark purple hickie and bite marks.



Buffy rushed to the mirror and saw. “Spike! You asshole, how am I going to get rid of this?” She shouted.



Spike just shrugged, and got under the spray of the shower. “I hate showering after making love to you, pet. I’d rather smell like your sweetness.” His words were followed by a “Bloody hell!” as Buffy flushed the toilet.



*



“Your father called while you were gone, wanted you to know that they’d be back for Thanksgiving. You guys will be joining us here.” Joyce said, as Spike and Buffy sat on the living room couch, on the farthest corners away from each other.



Buffy had changed upon her arrival at the Summers’ residence, a black tee, and blue jeans covering every bite and hickie donated by Spike. The ride home was quiet, distant. Something had changed in that motel room, and she hoped that Spike still felt the same way about her.



Spike could only describe the relationship as a roller coaster on her part. She was sweet one second, than she turned into the bitch of Bitchdonia. Sure, he loved her, but he had to find a way to make her see that it wouldn’t change. Nothing would change.



After a half an hour of chatter with Joyce, Buffy walked Spike to the porch. It was already dark out, since Joyce insisted that Spike stay for a while, and eat dinner.



“Your mum is great.” He said, as the silence filtered around them.



“So you’ve said.” Her arms crossed her chest. “Listen…about earlier…it’s not that I want to hide our relationship…I just want to take things at a slow pace.”



“So this is a relationship?” He questioned.



“If you want it to be…” She looked toward the night sky, at the stars were shining brightly with the full moon.



Spike stepped closer to her, and his hands went to her waist. Her attention turned back to him, and she leaned up as he dipped low, and captured her lips.



“I love you.” She whispered against him, surprising them both.



He looked into her eyes, his hands making their way up to cup her chin. “I love you too, Buffy.”