Chapter Thirty-Three: Wrecked



Afraid to let her out of his sight for fear that she’d disappear Spike smothered her. He had to be near her, touch her, feel her, and kiss her, just for reassurance. He felt that he would go mad if he wasn’t inside of her.



Buffy took it, the rough sex, his need to feel. She became his relief from the stress that was surrounding him.



His grades were going down, Giles was a wreck, and Buffy was his excuse for not turning to the bottle. He held her tightly in his arms; he whispered words that she could never get tired of hearing.



“Buffy, luv, you’re my world. I don’t know what I’d do without you in my life.”



Her head rested on his sweaty chest, exhausted from the work out he’d given her. Her body ached from head to toe, but she gave in when his hand traveled through her hair, and slowly down her back. He was insatiable.



He could sense her stiffness. “What’s wrong, pet? Feeling a little too tumbled?” He questioned.



She moved on her back on his bed, and took a breath. “I’m willing to do whatever you want.” She replied simply.



He didn’t see the fun in that. “Since when did you become my sodding sex slave? I though it was the other way around.” A sly smirk approached his lips, but Buffy didn’t return it. “I’m kidding, luv.” He hovered over her, making his way down the valley of her breasts, and dipping his tongue in her navel. “I’ll make it feel all better.” He offered, reaching her mound.



“You don’t have to-oh…” She arched off the bed when his tongue began flicking her clit. She moaned when his finger entered her soreness, but her juices still flowed from the pleasure. “Spike, please.” She pleaded, as he began tongue fucking her along with his finger.



“God, Buffy…you taste so bloody wonderful.” He sped up the process, until he felt her tighten. “Cum for me, baby.” He prodded, his dick twitching in anticipation.



“Oh, Spike…” Her voice trailed off as she came. Her body convulsed with such force, and she was in a state of euphoria, unable to move.



“No need to do much, luv. Just spread those dimple knees for me.” He requested.



She didn’t budge, but he parted them for her with little effort, and she was open to him. He skillfully slid between them, and took her for the seventh time in five hours.



*



Spike sat at the kitchen table the next morning, waiting for the clock to go on seven, so he’d be able to pick up Buffy and go off to school. As he sat there, Giles slowly made his way down the stairs, his hair tousled, and his eyes squinting in the sunlight. He wore a dirty t-shirt that various food products had spilled upon during the last week, and sweatpants. The stench of death seemed to be following him.



“Dad, you need a shower. You’re smelling a bit ripe.” Spike informed the older Brit.



“Yes, well, maybe today. After all it’s a big day.” Giles said with a forced smile.



“Oh, really? And why might that be?” Spike put a hand through his hair, hoping it wasn't as wrecked as his father’s.



“Sit down for a second.” Giles requested sitting across from Spike at the kitchen table.



“I’ve been bloody sitting since you came down here. You’re off your rocker, Dad.” Spike said.



“Yes, well…yes.” He took off his glasses, and cleaned them with his dirty shirt. After placing them back on his nose, he spoke. “I know it's been hard, with Jenny gone, but your grades are terrible. You may not graduate.”



“I know, Dad. I’ll work on-“



Giles cut him off. “I think it would be best if we moved back to England. I discussed it with Joyce, and she’s making me an overseas partner. There is a lot we must get sorted.”



“But, Buffy…”



“Joyce hasn’t informed her…we thought it would be best if you did.” Giles said with a slight frown.



Tears welled in the younger Brit’s eyes. “You can’t take her away from me…I’ve already lost Mum, I can’t lose Buffy.”



“You’ll be back after the season is over in England. Just in time to be here for Buffy’s graduation. She’ll understand, son.” Giles said, attempting to make him feel better.



“Bugger this.” Spike stood, slamming his chair backwards. “You can’t rule me forever.” He yelled as the chair smashed to the floor.



“You’re my son, all I have left. You will do as I say. You may be eighteen, but I am your father, and you must do what’s best for us, for yourself.” Giles said in a strict tone. “I know that you love her, but she is not helping you think clearly. That girl is a distraction, and until you get back on track, you will be in England with me.” Spike said nothing. “We’ll be leaving in a week.”



With that, Spike stormed out of the kitchen, slamming the backdoor with such force that it was as though the glass would shatter.

*A/N: Ihave decided to Split this story in two, so the end of this section is coming up next...or maybe in two.