Author's Chapter Notes:
This is a really old fic, I wrote a long time ago - hope you enjoy - and I may grace you all with some more terrible fic in time!!
The warm water ran down her back. At last she had some time to herself, the potentials were all outside training, the Scoobies, were doing their Scooby thing and Buffy could at last get some alone time, best place to do that was in the one room with a lock… the bathroom.

Things had never been this bad before, and Buffy hoped that the shower would de-stress her. She could hear the girls outside, going through their training rituals, being lead by Kennedy, with no doubt Willow watching on. “less thinking more relaxing” she thought to herself, tuning out all outside distractions, trying to make her mind blank. Buffy remembered de-stressing in the past, best thing for that was Spike…

“No, no Spike thoughts” she muttered to herself “Spike is not for stress busting, and not for sexual pleasure, that’s a whole heap of no.”

The water continued to run down her body, and the more she thought about it, the more she felt that maybe a little Buffy love was just what she needed. And, surely just thinking about Spike, and the way he helped her before couldn’t hurt? She played back memories of past experiences with Spike, remembering just how good it felt whenever she used to visit his crypt. The feel of his mouth on hers, the way his fingers played across her body. Her hands started to play with a nipple, as she thought more about it, him, bringing it to a tight bud, imagining Spikes tongue licking and coaxing it harder. She was definitely wet now, and took down the shower head, deciding that the jets of water on her clit would help the throbbing she was beginning to feel below.

Her eyes closed as more thoughts of Spike ran across her memory, the way he ran his thumb along her engorged clit, the roughness of his fingers, as he slipped them inside her, thrusting them in and out to make her slick, and ready for his cock. She silently mouthed Spike’s name over and over, as the imagery played in her mind.

She couldn’t help herself, as she fantasised and the throbbing became more intense the words “Oh, Spike” fell from her lips as she panted. Her eyes shot open as she felt an arm snake around her waist, fingers lightly stroking her stomach.

“Something I can help you with Slayer?”.

The showerhead clattered down harmlessly spraying water onto the wall, as Buffy spun in surprise.

“Spike, what the fuck are you doing in here?” she gasped as she turned, taking in the sight of a very naked vampire in front of her.

“Door wasn’t locked, came for some peace and quiet.” Spike smirked, as Buffy cursed herself for not checking the door before she started getting all naked, and horny. “Once I came in, I realised that perhaps it might be more fun to stay” he grinned. “and you did, erm, call my name, love, so figured you would definitely want me to stay”.

His fingers slowly moved up to Buffy’s face, gently moving a strand of stray hair, fingertips grazing her cheek as he did so.

Buffy considered all her options, she knew she should tell Spike to go, but the words just refused to form on her lips, the throbbing below grew stronger, as she looked at him, his chest rippling in the slight cold, and his cock ready and waiting. She smiled slowly, as memories past crossed her mind, of how good it had felt to feel his cock in her hand, in her mouth, inside…

“Tell me to leave, Pet and I will.” His fingers continued to follow a path along her chin, and down her neck, along her shoulder. Buffy looked up into his eyes, and raised her hand up to his neck, tickling it gently with her fingertips, entangling her fingers into his hair, lowering his face to hers.

“Kiss me, Spike” She whispered. Their mouths met and the warmth of her lips pressed against his felt good, to both of them. The kiss deepened, as his tongue gently sought permission to enter her mouth, seeking out her own tongue. Their tongues mingled together, suggesting acts their bodies would like to be performing together.

Spike pulled back out of the kiss, to look at Buffy. He could smell her heat, knew exactly what she wanted, and wondered how he got so lucky as to be in this situation, and not end up with a stake in his heart. Buffy smiled up at him, and leaned in for another passionate kiss, as her hand reached down to stroke his cock. Spike quivered inwardly as her hot hands devoured the length of his already hard cock.

“Mmm, that feels good” he murmured into her hair. His hands wandered down her breasts, across her hot tummy, and started to stroke the soft curls he found below.

“Yes, Spike, there” Buffy whispered urgently, tightening her hold on his cock in anticipation.

His fingers formed tight circles just above her slit, teasing her. Her hips arched slightly trying desperately to gain a little friction on her clit.

“Please...” Buffy began to beg as the sensations became unbearable.

Slowly a finger slipped under the curls and gently stroked the dampness below. Spike grinned as he felt her hips gyrating against his hand, as he circled her clit, and rubbed with his fingers. As the hands rubbing up and down his cock moved faster he slipped a finger inside only to be greeted with a satisfying moan from Buffy.

The pressure was becoming unbearable as Spike added a second finger and continued the steady rhythm pushing Buffy ever closer to falling over the edge.
“Feels. So. Good.” Was all she could utter as he kissed her neck, fingers continuing the internal massage. Thumb gently adding pressure onto her engorged clit.

“Love you, Buffy, so much” Spike whispered feeling her heat engulf his fingers, as her small hands continued to pump him harder.

Suddenly she stopped and was completely still, and Spike groaned as he thought he’d blown it, hating himself for uttering those words he knew to be true. His eyes widening as he realised her body was shaking, and her muscles were clenching tightly around his fingers as she climaxed , with a single moan escaping her lips, and her eyes shut tight.

As the shuddering waves of orgasm started to recede Buffy looked up at Spike, smiling shyly. “Thank you.”

“Any time, Pet.” He smirked back, happy to be basking in the beauty that was Buffy, naked before him. He started to pull away, still stroking her skin with his fingers, letting her know just how much he loved her, realising she could never feel the same. Her arms snaked around his neck, pulling him closer again, as she whispered huskily into his ear

“Not finished yet, need more, want more, want to feel you inside.”

Spike’s eyebrows nearly shot off the top of his head in surprise as he heard those words, his cock also jumping as her fingers started to stroke up and down his length again.

Buffy grinned as she watched Spike’s surprise at her admission. Now he was here, she wanted nothing more than to wrap herself up in his body, and never leave. But as the apocalypse neared she would make do with a quick pounding into the tiles.

“Are you sure…”

“Spike, shut up and just fuck me already” Buffy cut him off, grinning to herself, knowing that the order would both piss him off and excite him at the same time.

“Well I don’t need asking twice, love” Spike smirked and his mouth crashed into hers, with a passion. He grabbed her by the waist and lifted her up, her legs automatically wrapping themselves around his waist.

Their lips parted, as Spike lowered Buffy, their eyes fixed onto each other. Spike’s eye’s were forever asking if this was truly what she wanted with every centimetre that he lowered her. Her eye’s conveying that she had never wanted anything more. The lust contained within her stare sent Spikes own passion spiralling out of control as his cock slowly pushed it’s way into her tight channel.

Buffy suddenly felt complete again. Everything in her life now made sense, no longer did everything feel wrong. Spike fit her, and she fit Spike. Nothing would ever change that. She continued to look at Spike, her eyes merely a conduit for her soul letting him know that she felt complete now that he was joined with her. The message she received back from his eyes conveyed that he already knew that this was where they both belonged.

His hips started to move back and forth, causing a friction that left Buffy only able to moan.

“I love you, I will never leave you” Spike uttered simply, as he moved within her, rocking her body in time with his own bringing them both ever closer to the edge of passion.

“Spike, I … oh yes… uhn…” Buffy started to push her hips harder towards him with every stroke her clit briefly enjoying contact with his pelvis causing shockwaves to flow through her body. Spike could feel her muscles contracting as his own thrusts gained speed, and his began pounding into her at an enormous pace, pouring every scrap of love, and lust his newly returned soul contained into his love making.

“Buffy. Love. Need. Want. Forever. Stay.” Spike managed to utter on every thrust as his brain stopped working, and his primal urges took over. “So Close, so very close.”.

“Yes, Yes” Buffy whispered urgently into his shoulder, and then her own orgasm started to peak. To keep herself from screaming, and alerting the whole house, and indeed street to the fact she was again with Spike she bit into his shoulder, just at the point it reached the neck. This sent Spike over the edge instantly. Game face flashing to the fore, Growling deeply as his cock thrust into her, sperm spurting rhythmically with every wave of his orgasm.

“Oh God, Oh Yes, Buffy.” Was all Spike was able to coherently utter.

Their panting breath slowed as the waves of orgasm stilled. Spike’s human mask fell back into place as he looked up to Buffy, ready to be left heartbroken again, knowing she could, and would never love him they way he loved her.

“Wow, that was, wow” She said as she looked down at him, unhooking her legs from around his waist. He lowered her back onto her feet. Her legs felt a lot shakier than they had been before. She could see the trepidation in his face, knowing he was waiting for her to push him away, and deny anything that may be between them. Instead she lay her head on his chest, and wrapped her arms around him tightly.

“Thank you Spike. I needed that for so many reasons. I cannot explain how much you, have helped me”. She whispered into his chest, not daring to look him in the face, in case she blurted out how she really felt. She wasn’t ready to admit that yet, not even to herself.

Spike took the lack of eye contact as rejection. His kissed the top of her head once, and quickly untangled himself from her wet body. He stepped out of the shower in silence, while Buffy switched off the now freezing jets of water. His face was devoid of any emotion as he picked his black jeans from the floor, and struggled them over his damp thighs. His pulled his t-shirt over his head and looked over to Buffy as she wrapped herself into a towel.

Spike looked at her, seeing her more relaxed than she had been in a long time, but already he could see the worry begin to creep back into her eye’s as suddenly her situation crept back into her conscious.
“S’okay love, glad I could help” He finally spoke. With those words he turned, and walked over to the bathroom door, his undead heart screaming in pain as he felt it shatter all over again. He wrenched the door open as he heard Buffy start to stammer behind him.

She knew she’d hurt him, did he really think she only wanted him for a quick ride? The love she felt from him every time he touched her, looked at her, helped still and calm her in so many ways. “Spike, I, erm, I mean….” She tailed off; unable to find the words he wanted to hear.

She heard his boots stomp off down the stairs, realising she had really screwed up. “William, I love you” She whispered to the air, thinking it was all too late.

Spike smiled as he continued down the stairs, his vampire senses picking up her words. His heart no longer screamed in pain, but burst with joy.

He also knew that it would never be too late.