Disclaimer: I don't own Buffy the Vampire Slayer. If I did, they wouldn't have been able to show it on network television…This is for fun and not profit.

Rating: NC-17 (This is all smut, so please read responsibly. If you're under the legal age, please keep us both out of trouble and go elsewhere.)

Summary: A Slayer and a vampire meet in an alley… (one-shot, PWP)

Author's Note: I haven't really done a lot of PWP. My stories tend to be plot with lots of porn thrown in for fun. But I got this idea in my head and wanted to try it, so here goes. There won't be any sequels or continuations, and no amount of asking will change my mind. This is just some unrepentant smut because I was in the mood for a little sex and bloodshed.

Feedback and Archiving: Both are welcome, but if you haven't archived one of my fics in the past, please ask permission before you do.

Contact Info: email: addie_logan@yahoo.com website: http://www.dark-desire.org/blood updates list: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/addielogan/

*** *** ***


The Slayer held her stake at the ready even as the dust of her latest quarry fell to the damp ground of the filthy alley. She had thought she and the now-dusty vampire had been alone, but the tingles on the back of her neck told her now they had not been.

Another vampire was there.

A vampire much stronger than the one she'd just fought…

The sound of clapping made her jolt, and she turned quickly, her heartbeat racing and her breath quickening as a man stepped from the shadows. No, not a man at all—the vampire. But it was not fear that made the Slayer gasp. The vampire who faced her now was gorgeous, his lean, powerful form illuminated in the alley's dim light. His face was pale, almost seeming to blend in with his bleached hair. Yet the rest of him was covered in black, save for a splash of color provided by a red shirt peeking out from beneath his leather duster.

The Slayer licked her lips, the hand around her stake trembling.

"Nice work, luv."

His tone managed to be both menacing and admiring, and the Slayer couldn't help the way it made her shiver. His British accent just added to the overall picture, and her mind was denoting him as "drool-worthy" before her Slayer sense could kick in with the usual "vampire bad."

"Who are you?" she blurted out suddenly, needing to know. Normally, she didn't care who the vampire she was facing was. If anything, she'd rather she didn't know. It made it easier to slay them that way.

The vampire smirked. "Wouldn't you like to know," he replied, his eyebrows wagging.

Then suddenly, he was attacking, his fist flying. The Slayer gasped, ducking at the last second to avoid the blow. She'd been transfixed by him, forgotten who she was and why she was there. Even now, that momentary lapse was slowing her down, the second it took her to register her surroundings again all the advantage her opponent needed.

With preternatural speed, he grabbed her, holding her up near her shoulders so her feet dangled above the ground. He sneered down at her, his eyes taunting. "And here I thought this was going to be a challenge."

His face shifted, the visage of a demon replacing the beautiful human one he had been wearing. His teeth moved towards her neck, and the Slayer gasped, kicking out until she made contact with his leg and caused him to stumble backwards, dropping her in the process.

He regained his balance quickly, laughing as he did. "Guess there's some fight in you after all, sweetheart. That's fine with me. I like my girls feisty."

So he wanted a fight, did he? A grin spread across the Slayer's face. She could give him a fight…

She charged and struck, his right arm coming out to block while his left made a jab of its own. She grabbed his fist and he spun them both, sending her staggering back.

Within seconds, she was back again, determination set on her face.

They moved through the alley, engaged in an intricate dance almost as old as time itself. Thrust. Parry. Punch. Kick. Slayer and vampire, dancing with death.

The Slayer panted in exertion, her blood running hot in her veins and calling to the demon.

He'd fought Slayers in the past, but none had ever been like this one…

It took only a second for the odds to fall in his favor. Something clattered behind them, and startled, the Slayer turned. Her momentary distraction was all he needed, and the vampire struck quickly, pushing her up against the hard brick of a wall before she could even register he'd moved.

He had her pinned; the fight was over. "Do it. Get it over with," she snapped, fear never entering her eyes.

The vampire chuckled low in his throat. "Aren't we an eager little kitten."

She responded with a defiant glare, her breaths coming in short, harsh pants.

He cocked his head to the side, his tongue curling behind his teeth as he regarded her. "No use rushing me, baby. Something like this…it's worth savoring." He leered before he leaned in, his fangs grazing her neck just enough to break the skin.

The Slayer gasped, a tremor pulsing through her body as he licked the small drops of blood he'd pulled to the surface. "Gettin' scared now, baby?" he asked, his mouth inches above her flushed skin.

"No," she replied.

He sensed the honesty in her voice, and he looked up, meeting her eyes and grinning at what he saw there. He sniffed the air, and his heightened sense of smell confirming his suspicions. He clicked his tongue. "Well, well, well. What have we here? Does havin' fangs at her throat get the Slayer all nice an' hot?"

She glared, but didn't answer.

His head tilted again, this time as if he were pondering something. "You ever been fucked, Slayer?"

Still, a glare was the only response he received.

The vampire chuckled. "That a no, baby? Poor little girl… What kind of bloke would I be to let you go to your grave all pure and virginal?"

"Go to hell," she snapped, her eyes flashing.

Her response only made him laugh again. "In time, I'm sure, pet. But right now, I think I'd rather be somewhere even hotter." He raked his eyes down her body before meeting her gaze again and winking. "And I think you want that, too."

"Never."

"No use lying, sweets. My nose tells me all I need to know." He took a deep breath, filling his nostrils with her scent before he said, sing-song, "Someone's excited."

"Get bent."

His grin widened. "Already am, baby—and it's gonna make you scream."

Before she could respond, he grabbed her up by the waist and threw her over his shoulder, one strong arm clamping down her to keep her in place. "Come on, luv. As much as I'd love to fuck your sweet Slayer cunt in this alley, I think it would be better if we were someplace where I could break you in properly. After all, I plan to be getting a lot of use out of you tonight."

"You're a sick bastard."

"Oh, how you don't wound," he retorted as he carried her out of the alley and to a dark car. With one arm still keeping her on his shoulder, he unlocked the trunk of the car and grabbed a coil of rope.

The Slayer gasped as he slammed the trunk shut then threw her down onto it. Before she could run, he was on her again, using the rope to tie her hands and feet. "No use in trying to break free, pet. It's magically enhanced rope—your Slayer strength is useless."

"I'm still going to find a way to break free and kill you," she snarled.

"See, that's where we disagree." He leaned in, his mouth against her ear. "I think you want to stay. I think you want this."

She cried out in shock as his hand slipped under the waistband of her pants and down into her underwear. He pulled it back out a moment later, his hand now slick with her juices. "See? You're hot for me, baby." He licked his fingers clean, moaning as he did. "Mmm..."

The Slayer had no response.

He grabbed her off the trunk then and threw her into the backseat of the car. "Stay put. You try to run, and I'll just make this hurt." Then, he winked before slamming the door shut and going around to the driver's seat.

As he drove away, he tried to ignore her grunts in the backseat as she struggled with her bonds, but the sounds went straight to his already-engorged cock. He was glad the place where he planned to take her wasn't far since he didn't think he'd be able to last much longer without being inside of her.

He pulled into the driveway and cut off the engine of the car before getting out and retrieving the Slayer from the backseat. She struggled in vain against him and her bonds as he dragged her from the car and inside of the house. Once inside, he threw her over his shoulder again, carrying her up the stairs and to a bedroom, where he tossed her unceremoniously on the bed.

She lay face down, and he couldn't help but take a moment to appreciate her ass as it wiggled tantalizingly in the air. The scent of her desire still flowed from her, and he shivered, imagining what it would feel to finally take her.

Deciding he'd waited long enough, he removed his coat, boots, and shirts before climbing up on the bed with her. He ran his hands down her sides, feeling her tremble against his touch. He leaned down, licking the column of her throat before moving his lips to her ear. "It's okay to want this, pet. Just give in. I'm gonna make you scream."

The Slayer said nothing, though he could tell it wasn't fear that was making her shake.

Oh yeah, the chit wanted him…

He pulled back up to his knees, then ripped her pants from her body, quickly followed by her thong. He took a moment then to bring it to his nose, breathing in deeply the evidence of her arousal.

"Your knickers are soaking, luv," he said, his fingers rubbing the thin material. "Naughty, Slayer."

She had no words to respond with. It was pointless to deny how wet he'd made her, not with the evidence so clear in front of his face. Instead, she just looked over her shoulder and glared at him.

"Mmm…keep lookin' at me like that, baby. Makes me hot when you're angry."

"You're a pig."

He clasped his hand over his unbeating heart dramatically. "You wound."

"I'm going to wound you there with a nice, pointy piece of wood when I get free," she snapped.

The vampire wagged his finger at her. "Now, now, Slayer. Be nice."

"Fuck you."

"No, baby. I'm gonna fuck you. But first…gotta have a taste."

The Slayer closed her eyes, bracing herself for the feel of his fangs. It never came. Instead, his long, cool tongue swiped against her slit. She cried out in surprise and pleasure.

The taste of her drove his demon back to the fore, and he lapped at her greedily, growling into her dripping pussy. She panted and moaned, unable to keep herself from vocalizing her response to what he was doing to her. It felt too good to fight…

One of his fangs nicked her flesh, and she hissed in pained pleasure. The taste of her blood mixing with that of her desire drove the vampire further over the edge. He grabbed her hips and pulled her flush against his face, lapping her roughly.

The Slayer felt her body growing tight, the tension inside her mounting until she could hardly breathe. She twisted against his mouth as best she could in her bonds, not sure if she was trying to get away or get closer. Her body was on fire, her mind unable to keep up.

When the first spasms of her orgasm traveled through her, he pulled his mouth away, making the Slayer wail in protest. Seconds later, however, his fangs were in her thigh, and her release hit in full force, making her scream even louder.

The vampire fed from her hungrily, the juices running down her leg adding to the already-delectable flavor of her Slayer blood. However, he kept himself in check enough to pull back before he'd taken too much, and licked the wound closed with his roughened tongue.

He stretched himself out over her body, listening to her harsh breaths and rapid heartbeat. "If I untie you, are you going to fight me, pet?"

The Slayer's head was turned, her cheek against the pillow. She couldn't look at him as she whispered her answer. "No."

"That's a good girl," he cooed, stroking her long, golden hair. "I'm gonna give you just what you need."

Then, the tenderness was gone, and he jerked her up, undoing her bonds quickly before tossing her back on the bed, the wind knocked from her as her stomach hit the mattress.

"Try to escape now, Slayer, and I snap your neck."

She said nothing in response, nor did she move. No matter how this night ended, she was here for the duration.

He shucked his jeans before he joined her again, sitting on the edge of the bed now. His hand trailed down her back, leaving goosebumps in its wake before he grabbed hold of the back of her top and pulled her up. "I bet you've got pretty tits, Slayer. Gonna let me see 'em?"

She turned her head slightly to look at his face, her wide, unfocused eyes blinking. The green in them was almost completely taken over by the black of her dilated pupils, the effects of both her orgasm and the loss of blood still strong.

The vampire didn't wait for an answer to his question; he hadn't been expecting one. Instead, he ripped her shirt from her body, throwing it down on the floor with her ruined pants. Then, he came at her with his fangs, the points of them ripping into her bra and making the Slayer gasp.

The shredded garment soon fell down to the bed, and the vampire leered at her exposed breasts openly. "Just like I thought they'd be. All firm an' beggin' for my touch."

"Then touch."

His head shot up at her invitation, and his leer turned into a grin as he saw her face. She smirked at him, her breasts now pushed out, offering him the firm, round globes.

"So baby wants to play, does she?"

The Slayer grinned, a new sort of fire in her eyes. "Baby wants to play."

Her words enflamed him anew, and the vampire pounced, knocking her back down to the bed. He growled roughly before he took one of her breasts into his mouth, pawing the other as he did. She gasped and writhed, his fangs nicking her delicate skin. At the taste of her blood on his tongue, the vampire began to suckle her nipple, as if he were nursing. The sight and feel of it made her moan, and the Slayer's hand came up to tangle in his hair, both holding him in place and freeing his bleached curls from the gel he'd used.

As sweet and fresh as her blood was, the demon wanted something else now—and had enough of teasing.

He pulled up to flip the Slayer back over, pushing her face down against the bed. "I'm gonna fuck you now, baby," he told her, his rough voice sending a tremor right through her. "Hard and fast. Gonna make you scream so loud..."

She raised her hips off the bed, not caring about anything anymore but feeling him inside. Her body was hot—so hot—and she knew only his cool touch could quench such a fire.

The vampire wasted no time with further teasing. Instead, he grabbed her hips off the bed and shoved his entire length into her in one hard thrust, already getting the scream he'd promised. The Slayer grabbed onto the bars of the headboard, gritting her teeth against the pain of his sudden invasion of her tight channel.

Still, he offered her no reprieve, immediately setting a harsh, steady rhythm as he pounded into her from behind, punctuating his hard thrusts with deep grunts. Beneath him, the Slayer tossed and panted, any pain she'd felt quickly subsiding as he worked her body expertly.

"You like this, don't you, baby? You like getting fucked good an' hard by a demon." When she said nothing, he grabbed her by her hair and pulled her up so her back was flush against his chest.

"Say it," he growled. "Say you love takin' it from a vampire."

The Slayer clamped her mouth shut, shaking her head as best she could against his tight grip on her hair, determined not to give him that last little bit.

He wrapped her hair around his wrist, then slammed into her even harder, making her bite her own lip hard enough to draw blood. "Say it."

When she still refused, his hand went between her legs, his long, cool fingers tweaking her clit roughly. She bucked against him, moaning as he brought her to the edge of release.

And then stilled. Completely…

She yelled in protest, trying to move herself against his cock only to have him grab her hip with his free hand and push down hard enough to still her. "Say it," he ordered her again.

She whimpered, desperate to have him make her come again, but still, she kept her lips tightly closed and shook her head.

The vampire trailed his tongue over the edge of her ear. "I don't have to make you come, you know. I could very easily take my own pleasure, then leave you, broken and discarded. Do you want that, Slayer, or do you want me to make you come?"

She panted, the frustration in her too strong to resist. "I…I want…I…"

"Just say it, baby," he purred. "Tell me how much you love it, and I'll give you what you want."

A sob escaped her throat, and she couldn't hold back any longer. "I love it! God, I love you fucking me!"

"More…say it all…"

"Please…"

"Say it or I stop."

"I love getting fucked by a vampire!" she screamed, then cried out in relief as he started to pound his cock into her again.

"That's a good girl," he told her as his hand stole between her thighs again. "Gonna make you come now, kitten."

"Yes…yes…"

She was so close, her body on edge, needing that one last push to send her spiraling into pleasure.

And she knew exactly what that would be…

"Bite me!" she screamed, heedless of anything but her need for relief from the nearly-unbearable pressure building inside of her. "Do it now!"

For his part, the vampire didn't need to be told twice. He dove in for her neck, his fangs slicing the skin and pulling her powerful blood into his mouth. She screamed—this one the loudest of all—the orgasm coursing through her white hot as it broke apart into multiples, waves and waves of pleasure crashing over her body, blinding her to the world around her.

The vampire pulled up, her blood smeared on his lips and chin. "Mine," he snarled, the hand in her hair tightening again with possessiveness. "You're mine."

"Yes…yours," she replied, panting as the world continued to spin around her.

Suddenly, he pulled out of her, only to toss her down onto her back and plunge into her again. His mouth returned to her neck, lapping at the wounds he'd made as he drove into her body, his movements shaky and erratic as he approached his own peak.

The Slayer shook, her eyes rolling back in her head as her hands came up to clutch his shoulders, desperate to keep him close.

Finally, he could hold back no longer, and the vampire thrust his hips once more and stilled, seating his cock firmly inside of her as he came, filling her welcoming body.

"Buffy…Buffy…god, baby, love you so much!" he called as his body twitched one last time, then collapsed on top of hers.

Beneath him, Buffy still trembled as her hand came up to gently stroke his hair. Finally, when her body had begun to calm, she said, "You broke character."

Spike pulled up and looked down at her face, a sheepish expression in response to her pout. "Sorry, kitten. It's hard to think straight when I'm coming inside of you, you know."

"Well, I guess I can forgive you," she replied, her pout changing to a teasing grin. "But just 'cause I love you, too."

"You're oh so generous," he replied with a smile of his own before giving her a gentle kiss.

Spike rolled them both over then, lifting up just enough to pull out the covers and drape them over their bodies. "You okay, baby? I wasn't too rough, was I? Didn't drink too much?"

Buffy shook her head. "Nope. You were perfect." She shivered one more time. "You're hot when you're all with the grr."

Spike chuckled, the vibrations going through Buffy's body as she nuzzled closer to him. "You were bloody hot yourself, luv."

Suddenly, Buffy shifted, perching herself on his chest. "I gotta say, though, magically enhanced rope? Could you like, be any lamer?"

"Oi now! I was trying to stay in the mood. Saying, 'and now I'm going to tie you up with this rope you could break through in two seconds' doesn't exactly stick to the script."

Buffy giggled. "Fine. I'll let it slide." She put her head back against his chest.

"Bloody sassy lil' bint," Spike muttered, even as he kissed the top of her head.

"But isn't that what you love most about me?" Buffy teased.

"It's one of the things," he replied with a soft laugh.

Buffy closed her eyes then, feeling tired and pleasantly sated from the night's activities. As enjoyable as it had been to put a new spin on an old memory, there was only one thing she wanted now.

To sleep wrapped in the arms of her mate, in the bed they shared.

*** *** ***


So there it is, my attempt at a straight PWP. There will be no sequels or continuations—this is it. As for timeframe here, just say it's in an alternate reality where Buffy wasn't such a loony, and she and Spike are deliriously happy and in love. Good enough for everyone? *wink*

Please take a moment to review and let me know what you thought!