“What was that for?” Buffy yelled groggily as Dawn whacked her on the head with a newspaper.
“What did you do?! Jesus Buff ive heard of women running men away but to turn a hot stud muffin like Spike who could have any girl he wants running to the opposite gender has to take some doing!” Dawn scolded her.
“What the hell are you talking about?” Buffy asked blearily still staring at her sister in confusion.
Dawn unrolled the newspaper and held up the front page for her sister to read.

Hollywood Hunk Gone Gay!

Hollywood A-lister Spike Devlin was photographed outside The Hyperion Hotel yesterday at 11:45. Spike was there due
to meet the director and Cast and Crew of his latest movie Wire In The Blood when he shocked a crowd of fans and photographers when he leant right over the railing to engage in a heated embrace with a strapping young man. Spike even gave the man a kiss in plain view of cameras. Up until this point all evidence has pointed to Mr Devlin as being completely straight and he even has a reputation in Hollywood for bedding a string of Hollywood beauties such as Model and Actress Kayleigh Woods, Actress Heidi Broad and Modal Hannah Richie but this weekend Spike has defiantly put his sexuality up for questioning.


Buffy looked at the picture above the article and saw Spike leaning in and placing a kiss on a guy’s cheek. Instead of getting tears and a hysterically sobbing armful of sister like she expected. Dawn was almost deafened when Buffy burst out into ear drum bursting sobs of laughter. Ten minutes later Buffy was still laughing and was holding her belly in an effort to help stop the ache that was currently stopping her from breathing properly.
Dawn just stood there more confused than ever.

If I had a boyfriend as hot and rich as Spike I would definitely not be laughing when I found out he's gay! What a waste!

“What’s so funny?” Dawn asked.
“What’s so funny?!...Dawn come on! Spikes not gay. This is an exaggeration!” Buffy laughing had died down by now.
“Course its not lying there’s a picture!” Dawn retorted.
“Dawn he's kissing his cheek! God the paper has obviously lied once in this article!”
“Where have they lied?” Dawn asked completely confused by her sister behaviour.

“It says he had a heated embrace with a strapping young man! For one does that boy look strapping at all to you and second heated! Ive had more heated embraces with Harry the next door neighbour’s dog!” Buffy replied.
“Oh…well okay then just thought you should know.” Dawn said sheepishly feeling like a fool for even thinking Spike was gay.

As soon as Dawn left the room Buffy reached for the phone next to the bed and punched in Spikes number. Hopefully he hadn’t already gone for the interview.

9:15? Nah way too early for Spike probably.

“Hello?” Spike mumbled still half a sleep.
“Hey.” Buffy responded brightly.
When spike heard Buffy’s voice he immediately perked up and sat up on his bed.
“Buffy! Mornin luv. I miss you wish I was waking up next to you this morning.” Spike sighed sweetly down the phone.
“Really so you won’t be replacing me for a guy anytime soon?” Buffy’s amusement grew when she heard Spike choke on the other end.
“What!! A guy! Are you crazy!?” Spike almost shouted in complete surprise.

She thinks im gay! What the hell how? Why? Oh god

“Well it’s not just me that are crazy the whole of Los Angeles and the world is probably too by now.” Buffy couldn’t contain her laugh now and burst out laughing.
“You’re not being serious?” Spike said relieved when she started laughing.

She was having him on

“Spike have you seen the paper?” Buffy asked yet again choking back a laugh.
“No why?” Spike asked confused by Buffy’s strange behaviour.

Spike got up and walked into his living room towards the front door where he had his paper delivered everyday he picked it up and unfolded it and almost dropped the phone when he saw the headline.
“Bleeding Tossers!! I can’t believe it! Buffy baby you got to believe me im not gay I lov- I like you! I'm not gay I swear don’t believe the papers it’s all exaggerated.” Spike pleaded down the line hoping to god that Buffy believed him and that she didn’t catch the little slip. Unlucky for him she had caught it and if he could see the beaming smile plastered on her face he would definitely not be worried.

“Spike don’t worry I don’t think your gay I know what the papers are like, and I like you too by the way.” Buffy responded lightly.
“Thank god. I can’t believe they printed this. I have to go sort this out sweetie. Can I see you tonight? Ive got an interview with a magazine in like a few hours but im free tonight after I deal with this shit.” Spike said hopefully.
“Well you can meet me at my house if you’d like. I can cook dinner; I can’t promise it will be edible but…”
“That would be great bye luv.”

What a fucking crap day.


Spike slumped in the seat of his car and growled angrily at thing air. For starters he had had a very long and boring interview with this girly magazine who asked him questions he had been asked like a million times plus the added questions about his latest headline. And he didn’t even want to get stared on that! As soon as he left the studio where the magazine had wanted him to have photos taken he had called Wesley to issue a statement to the press saying it was a load of bullshit and he was just joking around with a fan.

Stupid bloody reporters.

And then to top his day off he had been stuck in an unbelievably hot office with one of the producers of his film talking him through his contract with the film. He was so happy to finally be free. He had gone straight home changed and jumped into an old Ford Citroen to drive to Buffy’s. That’s all that could top this day is for Buffy and his relationship to be spread everywhere tomorrow. Not that he would be ashamed or anything, it’s just that it was all new and he didn’t want to wreck it by being shoved into the public’s eye so soon, plus he didn’t know if Buffy was ready to face the backlash that she might have if it came out.

Jesus I just can’t wait to see her.

When he pulled up outside her door he glanced around to check no Paparazzi had followed him he practically flew to her door desperate to see her again. It had been two days since the morning he had woken up with her in his arms and it felt like weeks.
When she opened the door all the words Spike wanted to say immediately left his brain. She was wearing a baby pink tank top with a delicate silver necklace around her neck and a short white skirt with no shoes.

She’s gorgeous.

Buffy walked right up to him and kissed him with all the passion she had built up in the two days without him.

Wow she had missed this.

Wow he had missed this.

When he pulled away breathlessly he rested his forehead against hers and looked deep into her eyes.
“You missed me then?” Spike teased playfully stroking her hair softly.
“Yep.” Buffy answered honestly pulling him into the house and shutting the door.
“Come on honey dinners on the table and its getting cold.” Buffy put on a mock 50’s housewife voice while leading him to the dining room which had a table with two plates set that had silver covers over them.
“Hmm so what you cook?” Spike asked sitting down and looking up at her expectantly.


Buffy lifted the top revealing Chicken Chow Mien, Rice and Curry sauce. Spike let out a huge laugh and looked up at Buffy with amusement written all over his face.
“Bon Appetite. See told you I could make lovely meals.” Buffy grinned sitting at her seat before gesturing for Spike to dig in. Spike hadn’t eaten all day so he practically inhaled his and sat watching Buffy finish hers.
“So pet where’s the terrible two?” Spike asked trying to be casual.
“Their both in their rooms. Why?” Buffy smirked back at him completely aware of why he was asking.

Damn I was hoping I could stay tonight. God I think I’ll go insane if I can’t touch her.

“Oh no reason.” Spike mumbled.
Buffy almost laughed at the stricken look he had on his face when she said Connor was in his room he looked like a kicked puppy.
“It’s a school night Spike. Not as if their gunna be anywhere else is it.” Buffy laughed although she was a bit disappointed herself. She’d wanted him as soon as he walked through the door.
Spike suddenly pouted sticking out his bottom lip.

Damn, cold shower tonight I guess.

“Spike?”
“Hmm?” Spike was so calm at the moment it was unbelievable he had never felt so content in his life. He was laying on the couch with Buffy laying on top of him her head resting on his chest as she idly stroked patterns on his chest. The flickering candlelight just added to the comfort and Spike was sure he could die right now and die a happy man.

“Nothing.” Buffy replied softly lifting her head to look at him. They stared at each other for awhile until they both began leaning in at the same time. Their lips met in a slow and deep kiss. It was nothing like their other passion filled one at the door this was unhurried as if they had forever to do it. Spike groaned when certain parts of him got rather uncomfortable. Buffy looked down at him and Spike looked back apologetically.

“Im sorry pet maybe we should-”
Spike was unable to finish that sentence. One minute he was laying there with a rather painful erection with Buffy wrapped in his arms. The next Buffy was at eye level with his crotch and was looking up at him innocently as she unzipped his pants.
When he felt her hand wrap around him he felt as if he was heaven. It felt so good here he was with the woman he honestly wanted to spend his life with and she was wanking him off. Her hand felt so soft and warm and Spike’s eyes rolled back into his head as she used her thumb to spread the precum that was leaking out of the head over his shaft. Just when he thought it couldn’t get better she took him into her mouth.

OHDEARGOD!

Spike lost all ability to speak when she wrapped her lips around him and began to suck on him gently. He wrapped his hand into her hair and gazed down at her in awe taking in the sight of her. Her golden hair spread about her and her pretty pink lips wrapped tightly around him. Spike didn’t even notice her head mouth moving down but before he even realised he her lips were touching the base of his cock.

Deep throat. Buffy deep throat.

Spikes mind was officially fried at this point and as soon as she swallowed around him he shot his load right down her throat. Buffy lifted her head up and crawled back up him noticing that his eyes were shut she frowned.
No way can he be asleep!

“Spike.”
“Spike wake up!” Buffy shook him and he slowly opened his eyes.
“Huh…Buffy…what the hell!?” Spike muttered confused.
“You passed out!” Buffy laughed stroking his cheek. She was quiet proud of herself.
“Never made a man pass out before!” She laughed.
Spike growled at her flipping her over so she was underneath him and pinned to the sofa.
“Don’t talk about other men when your with me,” Spike growled possessively.

Buffy could do nothing but nod before she felt Spike slide down the sofa. He flipped her skirt up and threw her legs over his shoulders.
He pushed her soaking panties to the side before sliding his tongue along her earning a loud mewl from Buffy. He reached up and covered her mouth with his hand not wanting Connor or Dawn to come down stairs to see what was wrong. When he was sure she couldn’t make a sound Spike went at her with a gusto stabbing her opening with his tongue and slowly fucking her with his tongue and fingers. It took less than 3 minutes before he felt her bite into his palm as she came. Spike straightened back up to look into her pleasure glazed eyes as she slowly came down from the high.

Screw it Dawn and Connor know were going out and its not as if Spike’s the first guy they’ve see spend the night. Just have to be quiet.

Buffy untangled herself from Spike and stood on wobbly legs. Spike looked at her questioningly wondering if this was her way of telling him he had to go now but she held out her hand and Spike smiled at her happily before letting her lead him upstairs to her bedroom.