The next morning Dawn was sitting at the kitchen island glancing over the paper and eating a bowl of cheerio’s when Connor came in with a scowl on his face.

“What’s the matter with you…you look uglier than usual.” Dawn asked grinning at her brother.
“Did you hear them last night?” Connor glowered at his sister before reaching for his own bowl of cereal.
“Yeah I heard. At least they tried to be quiet.” Dawn laughed very happy that she had blackmail material on her sister for at least the next 5 years.
“I was up till 4! Didn’t get any sleep.” Connor had now directed his glare at his bowl.
“4? I didn’t hear anything after around 2.” Dawn frowned at her brother.
“Yeah I was up till four suffering with the mental after affects.”



Upstairs Buffy was still fast asleep but Spike on the other hand was spending his time drinking in every detail of her. He loved how she felt in his arms and waking up with her was fast becoming his favourite moment of the day. She started to stir restlessly and opened her eyes slowly. A smile lit up her face when she saw Spike staring at her adoringly.

“Buffy…”

“Hmm Spike.”
“I love you.” Spike said softly not even realising he had said it till it was out.
Spike and Buffy’s eyes widened comically at the exact same time as what he had just said out loud sunk in.
“You…love me?” Buffy asked hopefully.
“Yeah I um guess…I mean umm…well.”
“I love you too.” Buffy replied smiling at him and laughing at the awe struck look on his face.
“Really?”
“Yep.” Buffy replied grinning when Spike whooped like a little kid.
“I though It was too soon. I didn’t want to scare you off but now. God you’re amazing.” Spike kissed her.
“Shower?” Buffy asked raising an eyebrow suggestively.

Spike answered by picking her up completely nude and walking to the bathroom that was adjoined to Buffy’s room. Spike turned the shower on so it was just right before stepping in behind Buffy.

She leant up and kissed him slowly but deeply letting her hands run up and down his wet torso taking in the perfectly shaped muscle. She racked her nails down his back when he suddenly leant down to capture a nipple while simultaneously pushing a finger inside of her. She gasped as he suddenly growled before pushing her into the shower wall. He lifted her up before pulling her back down on his cock. He grunted but was drowned out by the cry that shot out of Buffy. The pleasure mixed with the pain of him stretching her already well used and sore muscles mixed together practically making her brain shut down. He pulled out before slamming her back into the wall.

“Fucking hell pet!” Spike growled as he felt her tighten her muscles around him.

“Harder Spike please.” Buffy gasped desperately.
After a few more thrusts Buffy buried her face into Spikes neck completely unable to think straight. Her scream of pleasure was muffled in his neck as he finally shot his seed deep inside her. Spike looked into Buffy’s glazed eyes and felt a rush of warmth rush over him at the warmth and love he saw in her eyes.

“I love you.” Spike sighed.

“Love you more.” Buffy grinned before turning around and beginning to wash herself clean.

That day Spike spent with Buffy at her house simply watching TV, talking or making out like teenagers with their first crush. When Buffy had to go to work Spike dropped her off sadly not wanting her to leave. They kissed goodbye before making plans to see each other the next day. Spike wanted to see her as much as possible before filming began.






“So what’s it like to have a movie star boyfriend?” Willow asked teasingly.
“Ive already dated a movie star.” Buffy asked teasing back lightly applying makeup before going on stage.
“Yeah but he wasn’t exactly famous when you dated was he Spike on the other had is known to anyone who breathes!” Willow laughed.
“Well it’s the same as going out with someone who’s not famous. I haven’t exactly been involved in that part of his life yet. Anyway what about you how’d the big date with Oz go?” Buffy asked.

“It went... um... good.” Willow replied nervously turning bright red. Buffy looked at Willow questioningly before her jaw dropped.
“You’ve slept with him!” Buffy almost shouted staring at her friend with a mock accusing look.
“And on the first date…tut tut.”
“Oh shut up!” Willowed replied smiling to herself.



5 weeks.

Spike looked down at Buffy contentedly stroking her golden hair softly. It had been five weeks since he had saw Buffy at the bar.4 weeks and 2 days since they had first had sex and four weeks since he had realised he loved this woman more than anything in the world. It felt as if he’d known her for years and he hadn’t been able to get rid of the smile that was permanently plastered to his face since. Filming had started just over a week ago and Spike had used every moment of free time he could with Buffy.
They had been inseparable and Spike couldn’t believe his luck that the press still hadn’t found out about them. They had only gone out in public a few times just to the cinema or something but each time they went out they chose somewhere outside the city and Spike used a hat to cover his very recognisable head. And by some miracle it had worked.

Not that it would be a problem if they did find out.

Spike had made the decision awhile ago that he would soon not attempt to hide the relationship much longer. In fact it was Buffy who seemed rather panicked about everyone finding out. Spike had put it down to not wanting her work as a stripper to be made public but she had told him time and time again that she wasn’t ashamed of it. Spike frowned wondering why she wanted to keep it a secret but he soon got distracted when he saw it was almost five thirty in the morning. He had to be on set in two hours and he was definitely dreading it.

Spike actually enjoyed working on the film much to his surprise. The cast and crew were amazing although Jennifer his co-star was getting a bit too touchy with him and Spike had even learnt to tolerate Angel. Everyday Angel would say or do something to try to get a rise out of Spike and it infuriated him that Spike didn’t even acknowledge him. He had even brought Dru down onto the set but as soon as Spike had seen her he had grinned to himself shook his head before turning straight back tot the director who was talking him through his next scene with a look of amusement on his face.
Angel was more than just annoyed by it and was very interested by why Spike had suddenly become impervious to his snide comments.

“Buffy? Buffy pet wake up.” Spike shock Buffy’s shoulder lightly.
“Humph. Wassa marra?” Buffy groaned snuggling into his chest trying to get back to sleep.
“I have to go to work princess. Do you need a lift home?” Spike asked s his girlfriend finally started to wake up.

She looks so cute like that

Spike thought to himself as Buffy sat up with her eyes half closed and her hair all mussed up.
“Hmm yeah I suppose so. Wish you didn’t have to work.” Buffy pouted before getting up and wandering into Spike bathroom to try to freshen herself up a bit.


Spike strolled in after her buck naked and began to brush his teeth as she splashed water on her face to wake herself up. She loved how domestic this was. Simply getting up in the morning next to him gives her a warm fuzzy feeling and she smiled at just how perfect her life had become. When she had woken up here 3 weeks ago and her and Spike had decided to take a shower she remembered the look on his face when she had noticed there were two toothbrushes and lots of girly shampoos. She had realised that he had got them for her as a way to make her feel comfortable and she had adored the cute little happy face he had when she had kissed him in thanks.

Now standing next to him as they both began their morning ritual Buffy felt more loved than she had ever felt which seemed very weird to her.






“Hmm im gunna miss you.” Buffy voice was muffled as she and Spike kissed goodbye in his car.
Spike just nodded in response kissing along her jaw line.
“Okay unless you’re calling in sick you have to stop.” Buffy smiled at him pushing him away gently.
“Okay well I’ll see you tonight then.” Spike pouted.
“Tell Dawn and Connor hello from me okay.” Spike said before kissing her one more time before finally letting her get out of the car. She waved him off before disappearing into her house.


Both completely unaware of the camera which had just captured every moment.


Jamie smiled to himself looking through the photos he had just taken with the small screen built into his camera.

Hmm well I’ll get at least two hundred for these.

No one had managed to capture Spike Devlin with one of his many different lady friends for awhile so the magazines would probably snap at the chance of these. He frowned slightly at a photo that had captured Spikes face just before he had leant in to kiss the blonde. It didn’t look like any of the other photos Jamie had seen of Spike. Usually he had a woman dangling off his arm and was locked in a heated kiss.
In this photo he almost looked like he was being caring.
Jamie frowned to himself.

Mmmm maybe he's finally settling down. Now that would be a story!

Jamie noticed an old woman walking past him only a few feet away and jogged up behind her.

“Excuse me. Do you live around here?” Jamie asked giving the woman his most charming smile.
“Yes. For 25 years in fact.” The woman replied a bit nervously at talking to this man who was asking where she lived.
“Could you tell me who lives there?” Jamie asked pointing to the house he had just seen the blonde disappear into.
“Oh that would be Joyce Summers house,”
“Is she blonde about 20?”
“Oh that’s Buffy her daughter she owns the house now.” The woman suddenly looked a lot less happy with the topic of conversation.
“Hmm you don’t seem too happy about that?” Jamie said casually when he noticed the tone in which she said Buffy’s name.
“Yes well…in my day women had a little self respect.” She said indignantly.
“What do you mean?”
“She’s a stripper. You know dances for money, disgusting occupation if you ask me.”
Jamie just smiled in response before looking back at the Summer’s house with a huge grin plastered on his face.

This could not get any better.