Author's Chapter Notes:
make the most of it guys next chapter is gunna be angsty:(...i kno im a bitch:D
They got into Spike's without further incident. Spike went to his phone and noticed 26 messages bleeping at him.
“Listen pet ive got a lot to sort through make your self comfortable okay. I won’t be long.” Spike kissed her before disappearing into his Library/Office to listen to the messages and phone back the important messages. Two of which were from his parents.

Crap


After Spike had left to go into his office that’s all Buffy had to do really was sit and think. And she really didn’t want to think right now.

I have three days before Angel is gunna see Spike again. I hope he doesn’t go to the papers and tell everyone.

Buffy nibbled on her bottom lip before getting up and picking up one of the many magazines Spike had bought on the way over here.

Hollywood hottie Spike Devlin has been spotted making out with a stripper in his car. Spike Devlin, 24 who has already starred in several box office smashes and who has won two Oscars could have any woman he wants and in the past 4 years has bedded some of the worlds finest models and actresses however none have seemed to be able to tame his wild ways. Spike seemed to have given up on settling down and hasn’t been photographed with a woman for months. However one who has seemed to have caught is eye is Buffy Summers, 21 who also lives in Los Angeles. Spike was spotted in a very heated embrace inside his car outside Miss Summer’s house. Fans are further shocked to find out that not only is Buffy Summers the sole guardian of two teenagers she also works at local strip joint The Blue.
We interviewed a certain dancer who works at the club where miss summers works named Harmony Kendal and she stated.
“Buffy Summers is the world biggest slut she sleeps with like loads of the customers. She is soo after his money.”
Could Buffy Summers really be the one for Spike Devlin or is she like many before her a desperate woman after the high life by dating a rich young celebrity. Our prediction is that Buffy Summers won’t be on the scene for long and is probably only here till she can get what she wants from Spike and mov-


Buffy couldn’t read anymore.

Load of bullshit.

Even thought the article didn’t bother her that much because she knew the real story it still annoyed her that papers could get away by talking a load of crap about the lives of people they didn’t even know. Buffy sighed and went to sit down on the couch trying to calm herself down. Spike soon joined her but neither spoke a word both just enjoying the comfort of just being with each other. Buffy rested her head on his shoulder and let out a sigh.

“My parents want to meet you.” Spike laughed gently.
“What? Why?” Buffy asked lifting her head back up and staring at him.
“Because you’re the first woman since Dru ive ever been serious about…that and they want to make sure you aren’t tainting me with your filthy life.” Spike grinned at her teasingly.
“Are they really worried?” Buffy asked nervously a bit upset that her boyfriend’s parents already hated her without even meeting her.
“No pet…course not luv I was just teasing. They know what the papers are like they printed a story that I was gay for Christ sake. They just want to meet you is all pet.”

They fell back into silence again this time not as comfortable as before Buffy felt real tense.

Pull it together Summers jeesh... Just tell him.

“Spike…”
“Yeah pet?”
“….I need to…um I…How long am I staying here? Buffy chickened out.

Damn…im getting there though

“Hmm…oh well to be honest pet I don’t think their ever gunna give up on this I mean im usually always in the paper so do you think you can cope with being in the limelight with me?” Spike asked nervously worried that now she knew what his life was like she wouldn’t want to be apart of it.
“Hey if im with you I can cope with anything.” Buffy answered back sweetly giving him a reassuring kiss on the lips.

“It won’t always be this bad Wes is releasing a statement as we speak so people will know you’re here to stay really.” Spike grinned again completely distracted now that she had kissed him.
When Spike pushed her back on the couch for a very heated make out session, Buffy couldn’t help but feel the niggles of guilt in her stomach.

I will tell him…When the times right.

Buffy pushed her worries away and just tried to focus on her very talented boyfriend whose hand had somehow wormed its way up her top while his tongue swept along her tongue in a languid kiss. Buffy moaned into his mouth when she felt Spike tugging on the zipper of his jeans. Buffy reached down trying to help him.

Their slow and lazy pace had suddenly picked up and Buffy understood why Spike was suddenly so desperate. She felt it too. The deep need to connect with him again, to be a part of each other and fast. They finally managed to get Spike free of his jeans and Buffy gave him one last stroke before Spike got really impatient and pushed her hands away.


He flipped her skirt up and pulled her thong to the side. He positioned himself at her entrance before stopping completely. He looked into her face before thrusting into her quickly. Buffy groaned at the sudden invasion and immediately brought her legs up to wrap around his waist. Spike began to drive his cock into her over and over, his pace quickening even further when he felt her squeeze him. He leant up on his elbows and ripped the front of Buffy’s t-shirt open tearing it in half and exposing her tits to his gaze. He began to suck and nibble on her nipples not once faltering in his relentless pace. As soon as he pulled out it felt as if he was pushing back in.

Feels so good.

Buffy suddenly felt a wave of pleasure wash over her and let out a small scream while Spike rammed himself home one last time before joining her.
He rested his head on her heaving breasts as she tried to re-catch her breathe.
“Im sorry bout your shirt pet.” Spike sighed.
“No your not.” Buffy smiled absently stroking her fingers through his hair.




Dawn and Connor arrived at Spikes at 4 both instantly bursting out with their exciting tales of how a few reporters had even come to their school to find out stuff on their relationship and how a bunch of photographers had taken their photo on their way to the car. By 9 they were all completely wiped out and where sitting watching TV on Spikes TV.

“Im gunna bed. I'm exhausted.” Connor yawned stretching his arms and making his way to a spare bedroom that Spike had said was his.
“Hmm im pretty beat im going to bed too pet, you coming to bed?” Spike asked kissing Buffy on the forehead before disentangling himself from her arms and standing up to go to bed.
“What? oh yeah. Dawn your not gunna stay up too late are you? Not that you’re going to school or anything but still.” Buffy said looking at her sister who was laying on the couch flipping through the music channels.

Buffy and Spike had decided that Dawn and Connor should take the rest of the week off. They shouldnt have to deal with reporters and decided they could go back to school when the heat had died down.
“Yer pet you don’t want to be tired tomorrow.” Spike added tiredly wrapping his arms around Buffy’s shoulders and burying his face into her neck.
“Yes mom. Yes dad.” Dawn rolled her eyes at the coupled before turning back to the TV.

Spike and Buffy just laughed back at her.

Kids.



2 days later and Buffy was going out of her mind. Everyday she felt a lead weight add to her chest. Was today gunna be the day she’d wake up to her old relationship with Angel pasted across the papers?
Time was definitely running out and she knew she had to tell him before he started filming again tomorrow. Spike was right about the reporters. Even thought news of relationship was in the papers and magazines everyday the paparazzi did appear to be letting up slightly and the crowds outside had slowly dwindled.

The stories were swaying her way a bit now too, most of them still had a few barbs aimed at her but some of them had relented and a few even said how hard a life she had had and how they hoped Spike was really in love now. The police had even made sure no reporters could go anywhere near Connor and Dawns schools so Buffy had sent them back yesterday both of them complaining very loudly of course... She had been stuck in Spikes apartment now for almost three days and was so thankful that she didn’t have to spend this last day with them.

This could be it.

The thought made Buffy feel like throwing up but she had to consider the fact that Spike just might end things with her after she told him about Angel. She could never have the chance to touch him again, speak to him again even. And those thoughts were very daunting, which was why she was sitting in the kitchen staring a wall like someone had just told her she was going to prison or something.

“Wow. Buffy deep in thought. That’s a first.” Spike teased.
“Gee thanks I love you too.” Buffy replied dryly drinking in every detail of Spike.
“Listen pet I know we haven’t been out of this damn flat for days so how about we go out for a meal. To a restaurant actually in the city this time.” Spike laughed.
“Really?” Buffy smiled happily at him.

I can tell him tonight.

“Course pet only the best for my girl. You’re going back to your house tomorrow as well so I want tonight to be special.” Spike wrapped his arms around Buffy’s waist and capturing her lips in a sweet kiss.

Wish she didn’t want to go home.

“One problem.” Buffy stated seriously.
“What’s that luv?”
“Clothes. Your driver took all of my things back to the house already” Buffy replied sadly.
“I think I can work something out pet.”