Author's Chapter Notes:
well this is it thanks for all your reviews and hope you enjoy this chapter
7 months later:

Spike held Buffy’s hand gently leading her into the middle of the dance floor staring into her face like he was seeing her for the first time. Buffy smiled up at him shyly as he pulled her close to him placing his hands on her waist while she wrapped her arms around his neck. He looked down at her feeling himself choke up again as he held her in his arms.

Nothing can get better than this. This is heaven.

“Why are you looking at me like that?” Buffy whispered into his ear as he started to sway them to the music

Maybe it's intuition
but some things you just don't question


“I just can’t believe how lucky I am.” Spike smiled at her in complete happiness gently pushing a curl of her hair behind her ear gently.

She has never been more beautiful.

The beautiful white dress she wore showed off everything about her fantastically and Spike couldn’t believe just how beautiful she was. Her eyes were bright and her skin shone as if the happiness was radiating off her. The service had gone off perfectly and when he saw her walking towards him down the aisle it took all his strength not to cry. Xander had taken one look at his friends welled up eyes and whispered pansy in his ear.

Like in your eyes
I see my future in an instant
and there it goes


“Wow they are breathtaking together aren’t they?” Cordelia smiled gently staring at the swaying couple in the middle of the dance floor.
“Yeah…Their glowing.” Xander noted as his best friend and his new wife danced like they were the only two people in the room.
“Wow Xand that’s the most romantic thing I’ve ever heard you say.” Cordelia gasped mockingly placing a hand to her chest only to gasp for real when Xander leant in to kiss her. He pulled back grinning at her gob smacked expression.
“Finally I found how to shut you up!” Xander laughed turning his eyes back to the dance floor.

I think I've found my best friend
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe


“I'm so happy for them…I'm glad they worked everything out.” Willow grinned happily at her boyfriend sitting across from her.
“Yep me too. Funny isn’t it all that fuss about Angel and he’s practically been forgotten now.” Oz smiled a little at the irony.
“Yeah…look how happy they are.” Willow sighed reaching for Oz’s hand and smiling when she felt him press a kiss into it.


Spike rested his head on top of Buffy’s head and closed his eyes groaning softly when he smelt a waft of vanilla float up to torture him. He felt warmth fill him when he felt Buffy smile into his chest and hooked a finger under her chin so he could place a kiss on her lips.

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life


When they pulled apart Buffy stared into Spike’s eyes in wonder at the amount of love and happiness she could see shining out of them.

I cant wait to spend the rest of my life with him

There's just no rhyme or reason
only this sense of completion


“What did I do to deserve you?” Buffy asked aloud.
“I could ask myself the same thing.” He answered back nuzzling her nose affectionately.

And in your eyes
I see the missing pieces
I'm searching for


“Can you believe their married?” Dawn sighed happily resting her head on her palm as she watched her sister and new brother glide across the floor.
“Yep I believe it. We saw it happen remember.” Connor teased his sister.
“We’re officially related to a huge star!” Dawn grinned.
Connor shook his head at Dawn and turned back to look at his oldest sister smiling as he saw how happy she was.
God knows she deserves it.


“Can’t believe how much I love you. This day has been perfect, thank you Spike.” She smiled.
“Hmm don’t thank me luv you arranged all of it …my only job as groom is to show up, look pretty and take you home to fill you up with itty bitty babies.” He laughed gently.

I think I found my way home
I know that it might sound more than
a little crazy but I believe


“Well mission accomplished…you even get a medal for completing them all already.” Buffy smiled at him knowingly.
“Yep….wait a minute...What!?” Spike gasped pulling back to look her in the face again.

I knew I loved you before I met you
I think I dreamed you into life
I knew I loved you before I met you
I have been waiting all my life


“You can be really dense sometimes cant you?” Buffy asked teasingly.
“All of them…you mean…babies?!” Spike asked in shock.
“Yeah…I went to the doctors…I thought it was stress you know about the wedding and all the damn paparazzi palaver…turns out…im pregnant. Doctor tells me just over 3 months.”
“Oh my god! I can’t believe it! Why didn’t you tell me sooner?” Spike gasped happily grinning like a mad man.
“I only found out 2 weeks ago I was going to tell you tonight but I couldn’t wait.” Buffy smiled up at him nuzzling back into his chest.
“Caitlyn!” Spike exclaimed causing Buffy to frown.
“Okay it’s not a good thing calling me another woman’s name on our wedding day is it?” Buffy asked.
“No that’s what we’re calling her.” Spike smiled down at her proudly unable to believe he was going to be a daddy.
“If it’s a girl.” Buffy reasoned.
“It’s a girl.” Spike smiled capturing Buffy in passionate kiss wiping any arguments about the gender of their baby away from her mind and leaving her blissfully happy and completely unaware of the world around her.

A thousand angels dance around you
I am complete now that I found you