Author's Chapter Notes:
keep them luvely reviews coming lol
“Do you need any help with that?” Buffy laughed at Spike as he burnt his hand yet again on the handle of the saucepan.

“No,” He grumbled as he mock glared at her which caused Buffy to laugh even harder.

“I thought this was gunna be easy.” Spike said moving the saucepan over to the counter and placing the boiled potatoes on Buffy’s and his plate.
“Well chicken salad and boiled potatoes is pretty simple…just not the way you do it.” Buffy laughed ducking an oven glove that came flying at her.

They both began to dig into their plate of food both shocked by how hungry they actually were. Spike had picked her up at 12 but they had spent over two hours walking around his apartment and it was now almost 2:30. Spike studied Buffy as she wolfed her food down.

It feels like i've known her for years, for once I feel like I
can be myself and not Spike the actor. Screw what Xander thinks I ain't letting this one go.


Spike smiled around a mouthful of chicken when Buffy burnt he mouth on a potato and he received a cold look as a reward.

“You want to play a game luv?”

Buffy looked at him suspiciously. “What kind of game?”

“Nothing rude what sort of man do you take me for!” spike replied reverting to his old upper class English accent.
“20 questions?” Spike asked.
“Sure sounds like fun and plus Theresa whole bunch of stuff I wanna know about you.” Buffy smiled excitedly clapping her hands together.

Okay that was going down in his top cute things that Buffy does book

“Okay you go first,” spike said taking a big gulp of lemonade.
“What’s your real name?”

“William Prichard Devlin, you tell anyone that and i'll kill you.” He warned as Buffy began to laugh “Where did you grow up?” Spike asked leaning in closer to Buffy.

“Right here in L.A I grew up in the house im in right now. My dad left my mom like 7 years ago and when my mom died she left the house to me.” Buffy answered truthfully. “How about you?”
“Born and raised in London luv grew up with my mam and dad Jenny and Rupert and I came over here to become an actor and i’ve lived her for five years now.”

“Did you always want to be an actor?” Buffy asked.
“Nuh huh pet it’s my turn remember. Now let me think. What are Connor and Dawn like?” Spike asked realizing he knew hardly anything about them.

“Well Connors 13 and even though he does have his moments he is a real good kid really he just likes to act grown up. Dawn on the other hand is a nightmare; she’s almost 16 and is the most stubborn child you will ever meet.”
“Runs in the family then is it?” Spike teased earning a smack from Buffy.

“Why did you ask me out?” Buffy’s question came out of nowhere and spike stood there for a second not sure what to say.
It was a fair question he had only spoken to her twice before and technically he could have any girl he wanted and instead he had chosen her a stripper who had two kids to look after.

Cos you felt something you hadn’t felt in a long time when you saw her

“Cos there’s something about you pet. I don’t know what it is yet but I feel like I was meant to meet you. I felt a connection I guess.” Spike replied honestly staring into Buffy’s eyes almost losing himself in them. Buffy stared right back and saw the emotions flash through his eyes.

Uncertainty, Lust

And something she couldn’t put a name to.

Spikes gaze flittered down to her lips and when he saw her tiny pink tongue sweep across them he just couldn’t help himself he leant in and kissed her passionately.
Buffy responded immediately opening her mouth to his. Their tongues met and Buffy’s legs turned to mush with the first sweep of his tongue, but Spike was soon around her side of the table and she was soon sitting in his lap the game long forgotten. Buffy sat astride Spikes lap and they continued like that for what felt like an eternity both completely lost in one another.
Buffy whimpered into Spikes mouth and Spike almost came just from the sound of her. Buffy shifted slightly in his lap and her eyes snapped open when she felt Spikes hardened length grinding into her ass. She looked down at spike with glazed eyes and saw that his were clouded over too.

“Sorry pet, can’t help it when im around you.” He grinned roguishly.
Buffy just blinked at him for a second before leaning back in and capturing him for another kiss. She ground down into him and was rewarded with a strangled groan that was muffled into her mouth. Neither knew how long they stayed like that until Buffy pulled away from him her eyes wide.

“What’s the matter?” Spike asked confused as she jumped off him and pulled her top down where it had rode up her stomach.

“Connor and Dawn are home form school and I need to be there before I go to work.” Buffy said in a raspy voice.
Spike looked up at her confused for a second until the lust started to clear from his mind and he could understand what she was saying.

“Oh right ill drive you home then pet,”

Spike stood up slowly and groaned. Buffy looked at him and realised the bulge in his jeans must be a bit uncomfortable. She blushed and looked back up to meet his eyes.

“Don’t worry bout it pet, I plan on a very long shower later.” Spike grinned before grabbing his car keys and leading her out to his car. The drive back to Buffy’s was in comfortable silence until spike started singing to the radio which caused Buffy to burst out laughing and caused actual tears to leak out of her eyes.

“Right then.” Spike said pulling to a stop outside Buffy’s. He turned to look at her and noticed she looked all nervous and was biting her lip.
“Can I see you tonight pet? I know you’ve got work but I was thinking I can pick you up after, we can go for a coffee or something after you finish?” Spike asked hopefully.
“So it doesn’t bother you?” Buffy replied casting her eyes down.
“Does what bother me?” Spike asked frowning.
“Me working tonight, at the club.” Buffy replied looking up at him hesitantly.

“What of course not luv. I can’t exactly throw stones with my reputation can I…just as long as no one else touches you they can look all they want. You’re my girl.” Spike smiled kissing her forehead gently.
“Your girl?” Buffy asked grinning brightly.
“Yep now get out that shower calling is my name.” He laughed.

Buffy leant in and kissed him quickly on the lips before jumping out of the car and walking to the house with a bounce in her stride waving at him as he drove off.

“I'm his girl” she squealed to herself before running into the house and cooking some food to feed Connors seemingly bottomless pit before work.









“Where have you been?” Dawn asked as soon as Buffy walked through the door.

“Out with a friend.” Buffy replied walking into the kitchen where Connor and two of his friends were sitting at the island watching a mini TV screen and eating a big bag of potato chips. As soon as Buffy walked in Connor turned to look at Buffy and immediately went back to the football game on TV while his friend’s eyes still remained on Buffy.

Buffy just shook her head at the leering looks of Connors friends and went to work on making lasagne for dinner. Buffy had been honest from day one with Connor and Dawn with her choice of profession and the two had been mostly supportive of it obviously they didn’t like the idea but they were both grateful that Buffy would do that for them.

Connors popularity amongst his friends had immediately shot through the roof when they found out his sister was a stripper and Connor was constantly asked to throw sleepovers by his friends in the hope that they could all catch a glimpse of his Hot Stripper Sister as the boys in Connors class had taken to calling her. Connor didn’t really mind although he never admitted it he was very proud of his sister. And didn’t care what anyone thought.

“Hey sis where you been?” Connor asked through a mouth load of cheese puffs.
“Oh I just had lunch with a friend lost track of time.” Buffy replied casually.
“Aw right well I was wondering since its Friday can the guys sleep over tonight?” Connor asked jerking his head toward Corey and David who sat next to him still staring at Buffy with their eyes gleaming hopefully.

“Sure. Im in work tonight anyway so Dawns looking after you. Ill phone at 10 to check everything’s all right okay. And you just have to reheat the lasagne for dinner there’s enough to share anyway.”
Buffy looked at the clock and panicked it was almost 6 and she had to be in work at half past.

“Oh my god im late I’ve got to get to work okay Con I’ll be back a bit later tonight probably about 1-2 o'clock and for some reason I think you’ll probably still be up right?” Buffy asked wryly.
Connor nodded in response Buffy leant over kissed him on the forehead which earned him envious glances off his friends before walking out to find Dawn.
Dawn was sat on the couch watching TV.
“Okay im trusting you to look after Connor and his friends again tonight okay, if you do anything wrong I swear I’ll call Miss Huffman again and she’ll baby sit you both again.” Buffy warned.

“I won’t.” Dawn sulked glaring at her sister.
“Okay and I mean it if I even feel that that boyfriend of yours has been here ill be home in a shot got it.”
“Yes sheesh overprotective much,” Dawn rolled her eyes and went back to the TV. Buffy just nodded and walked out the door.