Author's Chapter Notes:
hmmmm i didnt like this chapter so i apologise if its rubbish
Buffy had finished her first dance when she heard a deafening squeal behind her and Willow came bounding at her grinning excitedly.

“Hello to you too Will.” Buffy laughed walking over to the wardrobe and deciding on what outfit to wear next. Not that she’d be wearing it for long.

“Hi….so details? What happened? Is he nice? Did you sleep with him? What’s he like in bed?” Willow reeled off question
after question looking at her friend eagerly.

“Wow calm down there and back up a few miles. What’s he like in bed?! You honestly thought id just jumped into bed with him like that?!” Buffy asked indignantly.

“Well…no not really but come on what happened? What’s he like?” Willow asked sitting down as if getting comfortable for a long story.

Buffy spent the next ten minutes telling Willow everything from the drive home he had given her the first night to their hour long conversation on the phone and their heated make out session this afternoon. When she finished Willow just sat there looking like a fish out of water.
“Wow.”
“That’s all you have to say wow?” Buffy asked rolling her eyes.

“Well I don’t know what to say. I mean this is amazing. I mean Spike Devlin. Every woman on the planet wants to be with him and he’s your boyfriend.”
“He’s not my boyfriend. I don’t know what we are. It’s not as if we’re official or anything we’ve only been on one date.” Buffy sighed.
“Anyway ive got to go my sets starting soon speak to you later,” Buffy said walking out onto stage.





Ray walked into Buffy’s dressing room and saw her sitting in her make up chair dozing with her head on the makeup desk. He sighed and walked over to her he shook her shoulder to wake her up and Buffy jumped awake.

“Hmm what!? I wasn’t sleeping.” Buffy defended staring at Ray innocently.
“Yeah right sleeping beauty. That actor is waiting outside for you again.” Ray smirked at her before walking back out of the room.
Buffy immediately woke up completely and rushed to get changed.

She came outside in time to see Willow, Harmony and a few of the other girls all crowded around Spike. He was currently signing a bit of paper for Jasmine a girl who had only recently started at the club. Spikes eyes lit up when he saw Buffy and he walked straight up to her grabbed her hand and led her out of the club not paying any attention to the girls who were calling after him.


As soon as they got outside Spike pushed Buffy up against a
nearby wall and kissed her like his life depended on it. Spike pulled himself away breathing heavily while Buffy panted trying to drag air back into her lungs.

“Ive been waiting to do that all night.” Spike smiled at her.
Buffy smiled up at him and took his hand as he led her towards his car. When he walked straight past it Buffy looked at him questioningly.
“There a nice coffee shop right around the corner open all night.” Spike answered her leading her across the street and to a cosy little coffee shop.

Buffy sat at a cosy sofa in the corner of the place while Spike went to order the coffee. The place was empty except for the worker behind the counter and as soon as he saw Spike his jaw almost hit the counter but he didn’t say anything. Buffy was still a little uncomfortable when the boy kept glancing at them.

“So how was work?” Spike asked sipping on his coffee and wrapping his arm around her shoulder so she rested against him.
“Same as always.” Buffy replied automatically snuggling into his chest.
“Hmmm” Spike sighed closing his eyes enjoying having Buffy this close to him. He leant down to bury his head into her hair and breathing in the vanilla scent of her hair.
“Spike?”
“Yer pet?”
“As stupid as this is gunna sound. Are we dating?” Buffy asked unsurely.
“Well luv if we ain't I don’t know what dating is” he laughed.
When Spike pulled up at Buffy’s house neither of them really wanted to part.



You’re in deep and it’s only been 3 days.

“Goodnight Spike,” Buffy said about to get out of the car.
“Okay ill phone you kay pet.” Spike smiled.

Buffy walked into the house opening the door quietly. She heard noises coming from the living room and immediately began grinning thinking the boys were still up watching TV or something but when she walked into the living room her eyes went so wide they almost fell out of their sockets.

“WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!” Buffy shouted glaring at her baby sister who was desperately trying to tug her t-shirt back over her head, as the boy on the couch redid the buttons on his shirt and pants back up.
“Hey chill out babe we were just messing round.” The boy drawled laying back against the couch and eyeing Buffy up and down lewdly completely ignoring the fact Dawn was sitting right there.

“Get the hell out of my house before I throw you out by your balls.” Buffy almost whispered but its affect was terrifying. The boy immediately jumped up and ran out of the house. Buffy give Dawn a deadly glare when the girl started to leave the room. Dawn immediately sat back down preparing herself for the lecture.
“If I ever see that boy within a mile of this house again I will call the police. Don’t you dare do anything like that again I can’t believe this!” Buffy ranted.

“Oh your one to talk.” Dawn sniped back raising an eyebrow.
“Don’t you dare use that against me. Without that job you and Connor would be in care. And this is nothing like that! Your only 15!”
“Oh yeah and mom never caught you and Angel at 15” Dawn snorted.
“That was different.” Buffy tried lamely.
“How in anyway was that different? That was worse! at least you didn’t walk in on me with my mouth wrapped around his d-“
“STOP IT!” Buffy yelped holding her hands over her ears not able to listen to her sister say that word.
“Go to your room.” Buffy sighed watching as Dawn ran upstairs.

She collapsed into the couch just before she heard a gentle knock at the door. Buffy stalked towards it expecting to see Dawns boyfriend and stopped short when she saw Spike standing there.

“Hey pet you left this in the car.” He said handing over her bag.

Buffy took it and smiled at him gratefully.

“Listen I’ve got this party tomorrow night. It’s just a bunch of friends some food and drink but I was wondering whether you’d want to come. You can bring Dawn and Connor if you’d like. And any friends you want.” Spike offered.

“Really? That would be amazing. I'm going shopping in the morning and I’ll ask them then.” Buffy smiled.
“Good pet, will you be able to get to my place?” Spike asked
“Yeah Doyle and Willow both have cars.” Buffy smiled sweetly.

They shared one last lingering kiss before Spike backed away back to his car not able to take his eyes away from her.







Buffy woke up really early the next morning wanting to get Connor and Dawn fed before getting dressed to go out with Willow and Doyle. She was half way through cracking a few eggs into a frying pan when she heard a loud gasp coming from the doorway. She turned round and saw David and Corey staring at her slack jawed.

My god I completely forgot about them!

Buffy looked down at herself and realised she was only wearing a pair of very revealing hot pants and a white tank top with no bra.

Way to go Buffy, fuel their imagination why don’t you.

“Good morning boys” Buffy smiled brightly.
“Connor up yet?”
“Yeah he's coming down now.” Corey replied.
“Okay well tell him to watch the eggs and bacon ill be getting changed upstairs.”

And with that she practically ran upstairs to her room.
She came back downstairs about a half an hour later dressed in a pale blue skirt and an even paler blue t-shirt. She walked into the kitchen and saw that Connor must have sent Corey and David home as only he and Dawn sat in the kitchen. Buffy took a deep breath.

It’s now or never

“Hey guys I want to talk to you about something.” Buffy said getting both of their attention as she came to stand right in front of them.
“Okay well im sort of…dating…someone and he's throwing a party tonight and I was wondering whether you want to go.” Buffy finally got out.

Connor just shrugged but Dawn looked at her suspiciously.
“Your letting me go to a party? After last night?” Dawn asked.
“Well believe me. As much as I am disappointed in you at the moment this really means a lot and well you’re right I can’t exactly blame you I just wished you’d listen to me about what I said last night.” Buffy said earnestly.
Dawn had a guilty sort of look on her face and nodded at her sister.

She can be cool when she wants to be.

Dawn thought to herself studying her sister.

“So anyway who’s the guy I haven’t heard you talk about him.” Dawn asked leaning in eager for details.
“Um that’s kind of another thing I want to talk about. He's sort of…well famous.” Buffy finished lamely biting her lip and looking at her two siblings nervously.

Both of them give her twin looks of scepticism.
“Who?” Connor asked.
“Spike Devlin.” Buffy replied.
Dawn looked at her as if she lost her mind while Connor just burst out laughing. Seeing the serious look on his sister’s face though he soon sobered.

“You’re serious? The Spike Devlin?” Connor asked a look of disbelief on his face.
“The one and only. Only please don’t treat him like a freak try to be normal around him tonight.” Buffy pleaded.

“Wait a minute come on Buff. I mean you’ve got to be kidding? No way would Spike go out with you I mean you nice and everything but he's famous and he doesn’t date sure he sleeps with women but he doesn’t date them.” Dawn said clearly doubting her sister’s sanity.

“I'm telling you the truth now listen Doyle or Willow will come and pick us up at 7 from here and take us to Spikes okay. I want you both ready to go then.” Buffy replied before breezing out of the kitchen door.

Dawn turned and looked at her brother disbelievingly.
“She’s gone insane.” Dawn stated seriously.
“I knew this day would come never thought it would be so soon though.” Connor replied back equally as serious.




Buffy sat at the little café where she always met Doyle and Willow at whenever they went shopping. Buffy was sure Willow had updated Doyle on everything that had gone on with Spike including him picking her up yesterday so she was fully prepared for the onslaught. She saw Doyle and Willow stroll in together laughing at something, they saw her and spotted her and made their way around the table too their friend.

“Long time no see.” Doyle smiled warmly taking a seat opposite Buffy and ordering a coffee from the waitress.
Buffy sat there waiting for the questions to come but Doyle just sat there fiddling with the sugar bowl. Buffy looked at Willow who was looking at her happily too.

“Okay what’s going on? Where’s the tidal wave of questions?” Buffy asked.
“We figured you’d tell us on your own time and we don’t want to be rude and interrupt on your personal life.” Willow spoke as if she had been trying to remember that speech for awhile and looked at Buffy way to innocently.

“Hmm okay. Well do you too want to come to a party tonight?” Buffy asked grinning at the confused looks on her friends faces as she seemingly changed the topic abruptly.