Author's Chapter Notes:
Yer thas right im evil:D
Spike was in his fridge making sure he had enough drink for tonight he made sure to buy some soda for Buffy’s kid sis and brother too. He was halfway through counting the bottles of wine he had bought when there was a knock on his door. He glanced at the time and saw it was only 6 o’clock. He had told everyone to be there at 7 but Spike wasn’t surprised that at least one person had got the time wrong. It was a known fact that one of spikes friends would come early while the rest would turn about almost an hour
late.

Stupid sods


Spike opened the door and saw Oz standing there carrying
his guitar strapped to his back.

“Hey Oz, your early.” Spike acknowledged walking back into his apartment with the shorter man trailing behind him.
“Yeah I was having a nightmare at the studio so I left early came right here. Don’t mind do you?” Oz asked.

“None at all mate, you want a beer?”
“Sure,” Oz took the beer from spike and sat down on the couch drumming his fingers on the coffee table.
“I got some extra friends coming over.” Spike said moving to put some music on her turned the stereo on and Kelly Clarkson’s voice drifted through the speakers. Oz raised an eyebrow and gave Spike and amused look.

“Hey she’s got a good voice all right.” Spike defended.
Making Oz’s lips twitch slightly.
“Anyway um I met this girl and I told her to invite her brother and sister and a few of her friends.” Spike said casually sitting back next to Oz.
“You met a girl? More than once? And you’ve invited members of her family here?” Oz asked blankly but Spike could see the shock and teasing in his friends eyes.
“Ha ha, yes I met her at Blue.” Spike said firmly waiting for Oz to say something like Xander had said.

Its not like I love the thought of her being a dancer but it isn’t all that bad is it? She’s not gunna do it forever anyway right?

“She one of the dancers?” Oz asked no judgment in his tone what so ever.
“Yeah she is.” Spike answered smiling at his friend he could always count on Oz to stay cool and not pass judgement. It was one of his best qualities.





At ten past 7 another knock sounded at the door and Spike stood nervously staring at the door as if it was about to eat him.
“You want me to get it?” Oz asked standing up already making his way toward the door.
“Tell them I’ll be in the kitchen.” Spike said before running for the kitchen. Oz shook his head at his friend’s nervousness before carrying on for the door.

This must be one special girl to get him that worked up.

Oz opened the door and stood facing a blonde girl who must have been Buffy from Spikes description, a young girl and an even younger boy who were staring at him with their mouths wide open and a red head who stood to the side of them all also looking at him in surprise. He was distracted from his perusal of the beautiful red head when Buffy coughed nervously.

“Um hi.” Buffy smiled and gave him a little wave.
“I'm Buffy.”
“Yeah Spikes told me about you come in he’s in the kitchen hiding.” Oz gestured for them all to come in.

“You’re Oz.” Connor said simply smiling at the guy who was like his hero.
Oz nodded.
“Cool.” Connor replied before walking off and looking around the apartment. Oz smiled after him liking the kid already.
Dawn who was still in shock that Buffy was telling the truth suddenly grinned at Oz before following her brother in his perusal of the place.
“I'm Willow im Buffy’s friend.” Willow introduced herself, smiling at the cute bassist shyly.

He's so cute.

“Come on I’ll show you around best to know where the bathroom is when you’re at Spikes especially with the amount of drink he buys.” Oz said seriously taking Willows hand and leaving Buffy in the living room. He had to find out more about this girl.

Buffy smiled after her friend. She had definitely seen the sparks between those two. She shook her head before making her way to the kitchen where Spike was standing nervously.

“Hey you.” Buffy smiled walking up to him and giving him a peck on the lips.
“Hey.” Spike replied calming himself down a bit.
“Doyle wanted to come but he had to work.” Buffy started the conversation taking a glass of wine off of Spike as he poured it for her.
“Aw okay, the kids want anything?” Spike asked.
“Um why don’t you go ask? And I must warn you don’t call them kids they’ll scratch your eyes right out.” Buffy joked not catching the scared look in Spikes eyes. When she finally saw it she looked at him worriedly setting her glass back down.
“What’s wrong?” Buffy asked concerned taking hold of his hand and lifting her other to cup his face.
“Their family. Only met a girls family once before.” Spike replied sounding slightly panicked.
“Spike it’s just my little brother and sister and we’ve only even known each other four days. Calm down.” Buffy smiled at him.
“Okay right. I’ll just go ask,” Spike said he gulped down whatever amber liquid was in his glass before striding into the living room confidently.


“Hello you two. You guys all right?” Spike asked when he saw Connor and Dawn standing by the stereo. They both turned to look at him Connor with a neutral face and Dawn who turned bright red and looked down.
“Yeah were cool. Nice Digs.” Connor nodded at Spike. He’d seen all his movies and had practically idolised him as well but from the magazines he read he wasn’t to sure about letting this guy near his sister. Even if she was old enough to make her own decisions.
“Why thanks, you both want a drink?” Spike asked smiling at the way the little kid seemed to be sizing him up.
“Yeah please. A sodas fine.” Dawn said shyly. Connor nodded in agreement.
“Okay two sodas coming up.”







Almost an hour later Spike, Buffy, Dawn, Connor, Willow and Oz were all seated around the coffee table chattering and laughing away.

Red and Oz are getting along nicely.

Spike smirked slyly watching as Oz watched Willow intently as she cracked a joke causing everyone around the table to crack up, it even earned a smile from Oz. Connor and Dawn had taking an instant liking to Spike and Oz, something Buffy was completely grateful for. Buffy sat next to Spike with his arm thrown over her shoulders casually while Willow sat on the floor next to Oz.

“I can’t believe we're in Spike Devlins apartment and talking to Daniel Osborne.” Dawn repeated for like the 3rd time that night.
“Yep pretty neat huh.” Willow agreed.
“Wow Buff you can add Spike and Oz to your celeb list now huh.”Dawn said innocently, but catching Buffy eyes knew she had said the wrong thing. Buffy widened her eyes and darted to look at Spike.
“Hmm what’s that pet?” Spike asked frowning slightly not understanding what Dawn was saying. She was saved from answering by a loud knock on the door; Spike got up and went to the door. Missing the glare Buffy shot at Dawn and the apologetic look she sent back. Oz on the other hand had caught it all and frowned wondering what the little blonde was hiding.

Forget it she seems nice. She isn’t hiding anything.

Oz was pulled from his thoughts by Willow resting her hand on his arm trying to get his attention and he quickly forgot his worries falling into a conversation with Willow.


“Hey Spike where’s the beer?” Graham asked as soon as Spike opened the door.
Spike nodded his head toward the kitchen and Graham immediately took off in search of the alcohol.
“He has a problem.” Cordelia sighed jokingly giving Spike a hug before walking into the living room.

Fred and Gunn walked in after her both smiling and saying their hellos to Spike and Xander came up the rear grinning madly with Twister under his arm.
“No.” Spike said sternly while Xander looked as if Spike had just kicked him.
“Listen mate before you go in there just to let you know Buffy, her friend and her brother and sister are in there. Don’t make a fuss okay?” Spike begged.
Xander looked at his friend. Shrugged his shoulders and just walked into the living room his eyes immediately seeking out the blonde. She sat on the couch and was speaking to Cordelia, Gunn and Fred. The guys seemed to like her. And when he heard Cordelia say she had to go shopping with her Xander knew no matter what Buffy was definitely here to stay.

Oh well may as well get to know the girl.

He walked over and introduced himself and immediately joined in the conversation forgetting the doubts he had at first about Buffy and immediately fell in love with her when she quoted Monty Python.

She’s not so bad! Well done Spike!


Four hours and three games of twister later Buffy was sitting in the kitchen munching on a bowl of nachos smiling absently to herself. The drink had numbed her brain enough to make her feel slightly giddier than she already was without the alcohol and the grin nearly split her face when she saw Spike saunter in smiling at her suggestively. He picked her up and sat her on his lap and continued to feed her nachos laughing at the mewl she let out when he rubbed a bit of cheese onto her nose.

“Hey sis wow your looking pretty tonight.” Connor interrupted the gag worthy scene leaning against the door to the kitchen.
“What do you want?” Buffy asked suspiciously. Connor didn’t pay compliments unless he wanted something.
“Me and Dawn are getting a bit tired and I really want to sleep in Willows tonight can I please?!” Connor begged sweetly.

“Do you want me to come with you?” Buffy asked a bit sadly not really wanting to go home yet.
“Oh no that’s okay. Willow wants to go home too anyway she has work in the morning. See ya later sis.” He ran out of the room not letting her change her mind.
“Hmm how are you gunna get home now then sweetness?” Spike asked suggestively in her ear. Making Buffy realise that her driver was going home now.
“Oh I didn’t think of that I guess I should go.” Buffy sighed trying to stand up without swaying.
“You don’t have to if you don’t want pet.” Spike whispered seriously in her ear. Buffy turned to look at him and saw the desire in his eyes.

There goes my ability to walk.

“Really?” Buffy asked smiling at him.
“Hell yes” Spike smiled right back leaning and kissing her soundly on the lips.
“Ahh hem!” Spike broke away from Buffy with a growl and looked up at Oz and Cordelia who was standing in the doorway. Cordelia was beaming at them.

Aw their so cute together!

While Oz stood there expressionless as ever.
“Me Graham and Xander are going home and we’re giving Oz a lift ok. Gunn and Fred left a little while ago they said to tell you goodnight.” Cordelia turned and left leaving Oz standing there. After a few seconds of him just standing there Buffy interrupted the silence.

“You okay Oz?” Buffy asked.
“Can you give me Willows number?” Oz finally asked shoving his hands into his pocket in a rare show of nervousness. Buffy smiled at him before getting up and writing Willows cell phone number on a napkin and handing it to Oz. he nodded and left without another word.

They heard the front door shut behind the last of the guests and Spike and Buffy just looked at each other silently. One second they were standing there staring at each other and the next Spike had a very eager Buffy wrapped around him. He held Buffy up as she wrapped her legs round his hips, kissing him deeply.

He carried her out of the kitchen and pushed her up against the wall in the living room trying to steady him self. Their tongues tangled with each other in a fiery kiss that almost made Spikes knees buckle under him. Buffy rubbed herself up against Spikes obvious bulge and groaned at spark of pleasure that shot through her. Spike thrust into her trying to relieve some of the tension and he gasped loudly when
Buffy’s hand squeezed him through the material of his jeans. He snapped open his eyes and stared deep into her lust filled eyes she looked at him with so much need Spike almost came at the sight of them

Right that’s it.

Spike picked her back up and strode purposely toward the bedroom not once breaking eye contact with each other.