Author's Chapter Notes:
sorry bout the wait i went away for the weekend:)
Buffy fell back onto Spike’s bed and looked up at Spike just in time to see him pull his shirt over his chest.

Ohmygod!

Buffy stared at Spikes unbelievable abs as if he had just performed a miracle. Spike grinned smugly at the awe filled look on her face before climbing onto the bed after her he leant in and captured her lips again. And let out a groan as he felt her run her fingers up and down his chest and stomach tracing the lines of his body. Soon Spike found himself on his back with Buffy kissing and nipping her way down his torso.

God this is amazing.

Buffy tugged on his belt and his jeans were half way undone
when Spike flipped them back over and she looked at him questioningly.

“One of us is way over dressed.” Spikes voice rumbled causing a shiver to run through Buffy. He pulled her shirt up and over her head slowly revealing the black bra she had on underneath. Spike immediately reached back and pulled her bra off her and pulled back to look at he laying there half naked.

He had seen this before of course but this was much different. She felt so warm and soft and her skin was like silk. Spike watched her perfect breasts move enticingly in front of him as she breathed in deeply. Spike soon leaned in and captured a nipple in between his teeth. Buffy groaned loudly and felt a rush of moisture seep into her panties.
She reached blindly for his jeans not able to wait much longer. Spike helped her along till his jeans were off and he threw them across the room.

Buffy looked on at Spike in absolute wonderment. He was amazing everything about him was perfect. And to say he was big was an understatement. Buffy wrapped her finger round his thick cock and Spike shut his eyes unable to keep them open as a wave of pleasure ran through him.

“That’s it sorry luv can’t wait.” He growled before pushing Buffy back onto her back and pulling her skirt and panties off and across the room. Spike settled himself between Buffy’s thighs and buried his face in her neck inhaling her scent as deep as possible before thrusting into her deeply. He heard her cry out and lifted his head to see her panting heavily staring right at him. He pulled back out and thrust in again burying his impressive length deep inside of her. Buffy eyes rolled into the back of her head.

Oh god he felt so good.

Spike began kissing her again as he began to thrust into her slowly but deeply.

My god she’s tight! Never this good never.

“My god pet,” Spike panted into her neck.
“Your…amazing.” Spike gasped.
“Ugh…Spike…Please” Buffy groaned softly as Spike sped up his pace. He reached down and began to rub her clit frantically desperate for her to cum first.
He felt her tighten around him and finally let go and released himself inside her. Buffy screamed his name as wave after wave crashed over her.

Eventually the after shocks subsided and Buffy just lay there bonelessly. Stroking Spike’s back and hair while he tried to get enough strength back to roll off of her.

“That was amazing.” Buffy sighed as Spike finally rolled over and pulled her into his arms. She rested her head on his chest as he wrapped his arm round her waist bury his face in her hair.

“Hmm you can say that again.” Spike smiled.
“You don’t want me to leave now do you?” Buffy asked suddenly feeling a bit nervous.
“Course not! You think im gunna let you leave now you got another thing….”
Spike trailed off into silence and Buffy looked up to see what was wrong he was looking at her in panic.
“What’s the matter?”
“Condom. We didn’t...” Spike trailed off again looking absolutely terrified.
“Spike...”
“I can’t believe I forgot! Oh my god what are we gunna do!? If your pregnant don’t worry I'm not an ass ill stay but oh my god. I'm so sorry pet... I didn’t th-”
“Spike!” Buffy yelled to get his attention and to stop him rambling.
“Im on the pill its fine.” Buffy smiled at him. “Good to know you’d stick round if it happened though.” Buffy teased grinning at him cheekily.
“Why you little…” He trailed off before jumping on top of her.
“Fancy a repeat luv?” Spike grinned at her.
Buffy looked at him confused until she felt something poking into her stomach.

Oh








She looks like an angel.

Spiked stared down at the tiny blonde in his arms and sighed happily as he brushed his fingers through her hair gently. She looked so innocent when she slept it made him wonder if the things they got up to all night where all in his imagination.

Your far to achy for it to be all in your head mate

Spike was pulled out of his thoughts when he heard his cell phone vibrating on his bedside table he looked at the front screen and saw Wesley flashing across it. Spike untangled Buffy from his arms not wanting to wake her up, before walking out into the kitchen with his phone pressed between his ear and shoulder.

“Lo Wes.” Spike smiled into the receiver unable to contain the big grin that wanted to cover his face when he thought of the goddess in the next room.
“Hello Spike so you finally decided to answer did you?” Wesley replied dryly.
“Yep it was on vibrate I didn’t hear it. What you calling about at 8 in the morning anyway?” Spike asked as he leant into the fridge to grab out some butter to butter a stack of toast with.

Hope Buffy likes scrambled eggs on toast.

“Actually I have some bad news.” Wesley replied briskly wanting to get this out of the way and not drag out the explosion he would get from Spike.
“What bad news?” Spikes smile faded.
“Um well one that film you’re meant to be doing …Wire in the Blood? The gangster film…well the filming has been brought forward and it starts in three weeks now.”
“Oh well that’s not so bad I guess.” Spike shrugged. “What’s the other bad news?”

“Well um…you see the part of Liam the rival gang leader in the film. Well it was supposed to be Leonardo Di Caprio…but you see he’s sort of dropped out and um… he's been replaced.” Wesley strayed off nervously.
“Replaced by who?” Spike asked a frown marring his face.
“Angel O’ Connor.” Wesley sighed holding the phone away from his ear waiting for his client to erupt.
“Angel? Angel O’Connor?” Spike all but growled into the phone.

“Does he know I’ll be starring in it next to him?” Spike voice practically dripped venom down the line.
“Yes he knows. He said it didn’t bother him. The past is the past I believe were his exact words.” Wesley stated calmly.
“Bloody tosser.” Spike snarled.
“Talk to you later Wes.” Spike shut the phone and grabbed onto the counter in front of him his anger only just being contained. He felt like bloody screaming till his head exploded.

That Fucking Prick. I bleeding hate his guts. Why the hell did Angel agree to do the film?! Probably to rub my nose in it the asshole.

It was a known fact to at least half the population that Spike and Angel absolutely hated each other. They could barely bare to be in the same room and the few times where they had happened to be at the same awards show or same club Spike had swiftly left. From the moment Spike had met Angel on the set of Global. One of Spikes first films Spike had had a deep loathing for the tall dark and brooding man.

Not that Spike was the first person to hate Angel.
Oh no anyone who met him would say what an arrogant stuck up and sadistic bastard he was. Even most of the magazines and newspapers had turned on him at some point. But everyone who even read the papers knew of Angel and Spikes rivalry. It especially didn’t help that Angel was the whole reason Drusilla had left Spike.

Her daddy had come to rescue her was what she had told spike when he had found Drusilla sitting on top of Angel buck naked and in his bed. Spike had completely lost it and had beaten on Angel till he’d had a broken nose and two black eyes.
The papers had never found out about it though Spike and Angel were still quite unknown at this point it wasn’t until they had both become huge successes that the papers had found out that Angel O’Connor’s girlfriend also happened to be Spike Devlins ex and lets just say not a day went by without Angel going out of his way to get a photo of him and Dru together into the papers.

Spike was broken from his brooding by the sexiest thing he had ever seen.

Buffy. In his shirt. With bed hair.

Oh my god.

“Morning beautiful” Spike smiled walking over to Buffy and pulling her towards him to give her a huge kiss. They pulled apart and Spike saw a relived look flash across Buffy face before she smiled at him brightly again.

“What’s the matter pet?” Spike asked.
“What. Oh nothing I just have a thing about waking up alone.” Buffy laughed nervously.
“Sorry pet didn’t mean to scare you.” Spike smiled.
“Come on bet your hungry.” Spike gestured to the steaming plate of scrambled egg and toast on the table. Buffy grinned before sitting down at the table opposite Spike as they both began eating their breakfast in a comfortable silence.

Buffy spooned the food into her mouth but let he mind wander. She couldn’t believe she had slept with him.

Ive known him less than a week!

Buffy studied him sneakily as she carried on eating. Watching his face light up every time he placed a spoonful of egg into his mouth. He looked so cute with his hair all curly and that cute little smile on his face. Buffy smiled at the memories of last night definitely a night to remember she grinned to herself.

Sure ive only known him for 5 days but I cant say there’s nothing there. God I think im falling in love with him.

Buffy’s looked back up at Spike as this thought fluttered through her mind. She knew it was impossible she hardly even knew him.

You know what for once im not gunna fallow my head instead of my heart. What’s logic got to do with it anyway right?

Yeah well following your heart worked so well with Angel didn’t it.


Buffy frowned at the thought of her ex. He was the only man she had ever even thought she had loved and look how well that had worked out.

“What’s the matter luv? You’ve got worried face.” Spike asked concerned reaching for her hand across the table and stroking her palm gently. Buffy smiled at the little gesture before telling her mind to shut the hell up and leaning over to kiss him for what felt like the 100th time since meeting him.
Spike sighed happily when Buffy pulled away.

“Well pet I’ve got to say with the news that I’ve got to start work soon and I’ve got to work with that git Angel I thought my day was ruined but you have definitely brightened it.” Spike commented absently busy lifting another forkful of egg to his mouth to notice the stricken look on Buffy’s face.

Oh crap. Angel.
“Come on time for a shower pet.” Spike winked cheekily putting his and Buffy’s plates in the sink before taking Buffy’s hand and leading her towards his bathroom with her trailing behind a worried look on her face.






Much Much later:

Buffy walked into her house throwing her keys onto the side table and running straight upstairs to change. When she came back downstairs she went in search of Dawn and Connor neither were in the living room. She searched the kitchen too but they weren’t there Buffy frowned wondering where they were when she heard a radio playing some where outside. Buffy opened the back door and walked out onto the lawn and sat down in a chair next to her bikini clad sister.

“Well. Nice to see you. Good afternoon.” Dawn grinned.
Buffy just looked at her sister rolling her neck to get rid of the little aches.
“So come on details?!” Dawn grinned excitedly sitting up and turning to her sister eagerly.

“I am not giving you details anyway nothing happened!” Buffy cried indignantly giving her sister a mortified look.
“Oh yeah you spent the night at Spike Devlins apartment who so happens to be your new boyfriend and nothing happens?” Dawn laughed.


“Oh shut up. And nice one with the whole celebrity list comment!” Buffy glowered at her sister.
“I didn’t mean it like that! And why haven’t you told him!?” Dawn asked curiously.
“Tell him that I used to date Angel! Think how he'd see it Dawn! God the newspapers would have a field day already. I can see the headlines now. Goldigger Stripper dating Hollywood Star.” Buffy’s voice rose in panic.

God if im this scared of losing him now imagine what it would be like if I it got anymore serious

“He wouldn’t think you’re a goldigger Buffy.” Dawn assured her.
“How would you know Dawn? How suspicious would it look to him? Imagine what he’d feel like if he found out im the ex of a man he absolutely despises and who’s his only real rival.” Buffy sighed sadly.
“Well he's gunna find out eventually…you know it’s kind of funny when you think about it. Most people don’t even meet a celebrity but you’ve dated two! And it’s not even as if you met one through the other. A complete coincidence.” Dawn laughed.
“Yeah exactly. Its so unlikely, when Spike finds out he’ll probably think the only reason im dating him his cause of his money or I just want to date someone famous.” Buffy replied miserably playing with the strands on her jeans.
“Well then aint it better you tell him before it’s too late.” Dawn shrugged simply before turning away leaving Buffy with nothing else to do but go and get ready for work.