Author's Chapter Notes:
yey thanx for the reviews i officially luve you all and i hope you enjoy the next chapter
Buffy sat at the make up counter staring intently at her reflection. She put the finishing touches to her make up and sat back to wait for her song to come on before she took to the stage. She closed her eyes and let her thoughts wander.

“Hey Buffy.”
She was brought back to earth and turned to smile at the red head who she knew would be sat next to her.
“Hey will.” Buffy replied smiling fondly at her friend glad to see at least someone she liked working tonight. Willow was a sweet little red head who Buffy had met on her first night working at the club. It was hard to imagine willow worked in a strip club when you first met her she had a sweet innocence about her that would make you believe she had never even swore never mind taken her clothes off for money.

“We still on for Saturday?” Willow asked as she began to apply her own make up.

“Yep me you and Doyle bronzing it, wouldn’t miss it for the world.” Buffy replied.
“So how are Dawn and Conner?”
“Hmm oh their still their own annoying selves. Dawn keeps trying to sneak out with her boyfriend and Conner keeps on trying to hide the fact that he smokes. You know same old same old.” Buffy sighed.
Willow just chuckled in response.

“Buffy you’re on.” Ray the owner of the club barked at her.
Buffy stood up and walked toward the stage. She took a deep breath before she heard the first bar of music drift through the speakers and she immeadiatly shut her brain down and began to dance her way to the front of the stage.
As much as Buffy hated this job she couldn’t help but love it at the same time. Dancing was the only time Buffy felt completely free and let herself go completely. She twisted and turned in time with the beat of the music. Halfway through the song Buffy opened her eyes to glance around the club. And she found her Gaze locked with the most beautiful set of blue eyes she had ever seen.

Oh my god! It’s Spike Devlin

Buffy had seen a lot of his films and seen his picture countless times in magazines and had all but drooled at them but in person he was drop dead gorgeous. She realised that she was still staring into his eyes and a blush crept up her face. She turned to the rest of the audience but kept spike still in her sight.
Just before the song had ended she saw spike get up from his seat and make his way out of the room. She felt a flutter of something in her belly. The song ended and she walked off the stage feeling a little disappointed. By what she had no clue but the only thing on her mind was the breathtaking blue eyes that were burned into her brain.

“Hello luv.”
Buffy’s eyes snapped up and she gasped when she saw spike himself standing in front of her.

Oh my what an accent.

“Um hi” Buffy replied stupidly not knowing what to say.
“Im Spike, what’s your name pet? Spike asked.
“Buffy” she gulped.

Here she was standing in front of a huge movie star wearing nothing but bikini bottoms. She nervously crossed her arms over her chest trying to regain some modesty at least.
Spike caught on to what she was doing and immediately averted his eyes.

“Urm sorry pet, maybe you want to get changed into something. Go ahead I can wait” Spike offered sheepishly stepping back.

Buffy smiled at him before ducking her head and heading to the dressing room. That was her only song of the evening anyway she had to get home to Conner and Dawn. She changed into her normal clothes and glanced in the mirror. Willow walked into the room just as Buffy was reaching for her bag.

“Buffy!” willow grinned at her.
“Spike Devlin is waiting outside the door and he just told Ray he's waiting to talk too and I quote a gorgeous li'l blond bird” Willow looked at her with wide eyes.

Buffy didn’t know what to say. It was just surreal to see him even in the club never mind requesting to talk to her. Buffy knew of his reputation and usually any man who requested to talk to a dancer after a show only had one thing in mind and Buffy wasn’t about to start sleeping with members of the audience now just cause he was famous.

“Ill see you Saturday okay Will.” Buffy sighed before walking to the door.
“Yeah sure listen phone me buff to tell me what he says.” Willow asked before walking to the wardrobe to put on a different outfit for the next song.
Buffy took in a deep breath and opened the door.

Buffy walked outside and saw Spike leaning against a wall outside talking to Harmony who was practically humping him. Spike had a very bored look on his face and Buffy smiled at that. He saw Buffy and immediately straightened up and walked toward her not paying the slightest attention to harmony.

Cor she looks even more beautiful with no make up and her normal clothes on.

“Hello again.” Spike said smiling at her.
“Hi.” Buffy replied not knowing quiet what to say.
“Um you’re probably wondering what Im doing right?” Spike asked shyly.
“Um kind of.” Buffy nodded smiling at how nervous he seemed.
“Can we go somewhere to talk? We can get a coffee or something.” Spike shoved his hands into his duster.

Jesus what’s wrong with me. I'm acting like a teenager with his first girlfriend! God i've had countless women what’s different about this one?

“Im sorry I can’t. I have to get home.” Buffy replied slightly sad. She had already decided that whatever he asked she was going to say no. she didn’t want to be another notch on his bedpost, she may be a stripper but she wasn’t a one night stand kind of girl but she did feel a little disappointed. Most girls would kill to go out with Spike Devlin.

“Oh” he replied not being able to cover his obvious disappointment.

Buffy just looked at him apologetically and he could tell she seemed generally disappointed as well.
She was about to turn and walk away when he put his hand on her arm. She looked back at him expectantly.

“How are you getting home?” He asked.
“Walking. I only live about 20 minutes away.”
“20 minutes on foot? No I insist please ill drive you I’ve only had one beer so it’s safe.” He insisted.

Buffy stood there for a second. What’s the harm better than walking and its not as if he was a murder or anything.
“Sure why not.” Buffy nodded before following him out of the back exit of the club and around to the car park. All the while thinking how bizarre this was.
Spike led her to an old beat up Desoto that looked as if it had been through at least one war. She looked at spike and raised her eyebrow at his choice in car. He grinned back at her cheekily before replying.
“Hey this is my baby she’s a classic.” He defended himself. She just laughed at him and sat in the front passenger’s seat. He got in and revved up the engine.