[Reviews - 48] LikedPrinter
Summary: Spike has earned his soul in Africa. Now guilt ridden, he is convinced Buffy and Dawn are better off without him. Buffy in the meanwhile has a problem on her hands and there is only one vampire that can help. Response to Spuffy Fication Live Journal Community. WARNING: Large Image
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 14865 Read: 9412
Published: 10/15/2006 Updated: 03/25/2007

1. Chapter 1 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 13] Liked (1879 words)
OMG!!! A new story from me!
Rest assured this is a WIP, but a finished WIP, it will be updated bi-monthly, faster if you review.

Thank you to Im_Bloody_English and Wendy for editing

2. Chapter 2 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1756 words)
A/N: Thank you to all that have reviewed! You are wonderful and thank you for catching "dessert" vs "desert." Hopefully that word has been fixed and won't be misused again.

Chapter Summary: Enter antisocial Spike with a shiny soul and a chip on his shoulder. Buffy struggles to travel across the desert in a strange land.

3. Chapter 3 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 3] Liked (1905 words)
Thank you for the reviews and comments! I'm so happy that you are enjoying this fic. Reviews feed authors... and may persuade them into posting sooner rather than later.

4. Chapter 1 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 5] Liked (2417 words)
Thank you for all the comments and reviews.

I did recieve a comment that didn't believe Buffy would allow humans to attack her. I believe her character would do everything in order not to hurt another human... and by the time she realized she would have to fight back, it was too late. Plus, it would not have given Spike an opportunity to "save" her.

5. Chapter 5 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1444 words)
Thank you for the reviews! I know I've been lax in replying but this week I promise to catch up on the reviews of the past month.,

6. Chapter 6 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 5] Liked (1399 words)
Thank you for the reviews and comments. I'm glad that you are enjoying this. I'm working on a post-NFA story and will start posting once I completely finish it.

7. Chapter 7 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 4] Liked (2421 words)
Definitely NC17 Chapter. Thanks to all reviews and comments.

8. Chapter 8 by Karbear57 [Reviews - 8] Liked (1644 words)
Thank you for all your comments and warm wishes.