Author's Chapter Notes:
Thanks so much for all the reviews. Especially the people that called me evil. I loved that. I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

And for the Aussies out there. Happy Australia Day for tomorrow. Or happy Hottest 100 Day as it's known in our house (Triple J rocks!).


Chapter Eighteen

Heavy lock gave way to turning key with a click and the door slammed open with a loud bang. William walked Buffy backward into the foyer, kicking the door closed behind him with his foot. Before the lock had even reengaged, Buffy was pulling at his shirt, dragging it impatiently over his head.

She paused for a moment to drink in the sight of his muscular torso. With a sexy smile she dragged the tips of her fingernails over his chest and down his abs, loving the gasp her touch elicited.

Hungrily, William cupped his hand behind her neck to pull her back in for another scorching kiss. “Need you, pet,” he muttered. “Waited so long.”

Further enflamed by the desperation in his words, Buffy pushed him back against a wall in the hallway leading to his bedroom. Using her teeth and tongue she licked and nipped her way along his jaw. Her hands slid down to cup his straining erection, still confined in his pants. “Please William,” she whispered, her lips brushing his ear. “I want to feel you.”

A loud groan was torn from his throat as he picked her up, winding her long legs around his waist. With long, sure steps he took them into the bedroom, never once releasing her mouth from his passionate assault.

Buffy laughed happily when William threw her on the bed. When she stopped bouncing she sprang up onto her knees, watching him as she quickly drew her shirt up over her head, taking her bra with it, and tossed them both aside. Crawling forward to where he stood at the end of the bed, she reached for his belt, sliding the black leather out of the buckle.

William stood motionless, seeming to have been struck dumb by her sudden case of toplessness. With gentle fingers he explored her bare shoulders and arms, allowing her to undo his pants and push them down over his hips. Pulling back a little Buffy’s gaze travelled the length of his now naked body and she fairly drooled. He was perfection, from the look of adoration in his eyes, right down to the rock hard erection that was jutting out from his powerful body. Then his hands were travelling back up her neck, cupping her face as he lowered his lips to hers once again and she lost herself in his kiss.

Together they moved backward up the bed, where he settled himself on top of her. She sighed in pleasure at the weight of him pressing her into the mattress. Working his way down her body he latched onto one bare breast, sucking the pebbled nipple into his mouth. Buffy moaned loudly when she felt his teeth rake the tender flesh, then his tongue was there soothing her and she shivered. Her fingers tunnelled through his hair, holding him close as she arched her back, wordlessly urging him to continue.

His hand found its way to the fastening of her skirt and he divested her of her remaining clothes with surprising speed. When she felt his fingers trail up the inside of her naked thigh she felt her whole body surged upward. The muscles between her legs clenched instinctively, wanting to feel him inside her.

His middle finger slid along her moist folds and they both groaned. “Oh baby, you’re so wet,” he muttered roughly. “Can’t wait to be inside you.”

His words sent liquid fire racing through her veins to pool hotly at her core. “Yes William. Please. I want you.” Every fibre of her being told her this was right. This was where she was always meant to be. The thought left her reeling, burning for this passionate man who had come to mean so much to her.

Before she even realised what he was doing he’d reached into the nightstand beside the bed to retrieve a condom. And then he was there; nudging insistently at her entrance. When he pushed forward Buffy cried out, curving her hips up toward him.

“Fuck Buffy,” he shouted, gritting his teeth. “You’re so tight. So hot baby.”

Her reply was unintelligible as she writhed beneath him. There was some discomfort but she didn’t care. Her body screamed for more and she wrapped her legs around him, trying to pull him deeper.

Without warning, pain lanced through Buffy, strong and searing, and instinctively her body arched away from him, trying to escape the intrusion into her body. Looking up she saw William staring at her, eyes wide with shock. “Bloody hell! You’re a virgin.”

“What?” Buffy gasped at the ridiculous notion, still baffled by what had just happened. “I am not!”

“You are too. I felt it. I just broke your…bloody hell!” He rolled off of her and she gasped as he slid out her body, that beautiful big erection she’d drool over just moments ago, now a thing of the past. “I just broke your hymen. I can’t believe I forgot you were a virgin.”

“I…I…” Buffy stumbled, a deep frown marring her brow. “I guess I forgot too. I mean…I remember having sex.” She grabbed for the sheet to cover herself, suddenly feeling self-conscious about her nakedness. “Lots of sex. I remember having lots of hot, sweaty, naked sex.”

William groaned, covering his face with his hands. “Thanks for the imagery love but I’d prefer not to think about that right now.”

Buffy cringed. “Sorry.” She did feel a bit sore but the majority of the pain had faded now.

This can’t be happening, she thought, almost groaning aloud in frustration. Her virginity wasn’t something she’d thought about. She hadn’t considered herself a virgin for five years and that hadn’t changed when she got home, even if her body very obviously disagreed.

They lay there, side by side, for a few minutes in awkward silence. Then Buffy frowned. “How can I possibly remember having sex if I’ve never actually had it?”

“Huh?” He turned to look at her, a bemused expression on his face.

“It’s like the wine. I’d only had wine once so all the wine I had in Sunnydale tasted like that wine. So, if I’ve never actually had sex, how could I have known what it was like enough to have created memories of having it?”

William didn’t answer for a minute and she thought that maybe he just didn’t want to talk about it. This was what one would call a bizarre conversation after all.

“Well love,” he said finally. “It’s not like you’d never made out with a guy before. I guess you probably just based it on that.”

“But that would mean that my idea of sex is probably way off base. Wouldn’t it?”

“That’s true.” William made a horrified face. “You mean I’m supposed to follow five years of fantasy sex? Oh man,” he groaned and covered his face with his hands again, “no man should have to live up to a woman’s imagination.”

Buffy giggled at his dismayed tone. “Well you do have big shoes to fill. I mean, I’ve had some pretty wild times in the sack.” An image of Spike prowling up the bed towards her flitted through her mind and she squirmed in appreciation.

William rolled onto his side to leer at her. “And where do you think you got the inspiration for that, my dear?”

She looked shocked. “Did we make out?”

“Oh, you could say we had our moments toward the end there,” he replied with a smug grin. “I did give you your first orgasm. You’re missing out big time by not having those memories.”

She swatted him playfully as she expressed her displeasure. “That is so not fair. I was involved in something smutty and I don’t even get to enjoy it.”

“Well you know, pet.” He trailed one fingertip up her arm as he spoke, all low and sexy. “It’s not too late to be involved in something new and just as smutty.”

Captivated by the look in his eye, Buffy scooted closer to him. “Do you think maybe you’d like to help me with that?” She brushed her lips back and forth across his slowly, teasing him.

He sighed in pleasure. “I think I could probably manage that.”

They smiled at each other, and Buffy felt her chest expand with happiness that she was even here with this wonderful man.

“I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere,” he said as he moved suddenly off the bed.

Buffy frowned, disappointed that he’d broken the moment. “Where are you going?”

She’d barely formed the question when he reappeared with a wet wash cloth in his hand. “It’s for the blood, love.”

Buffy gasped in horror as she sprang up onto his knees, not wanting to stain the sheets. “I’m bleeding?”

“Buffy, it’s all right. It’s just a little bit.” He urged her back onto the bed until she was lying down. “This will make you feel better.”

When she clamped her knees together anxiously he laid down beside her, kissing her on the forehead. “Please baby,” he said quietly. “Let me take care of you?”

Taking a deep breath Buffy consciously forced herself to relax, allowing him to slide the cloth covered hand between her legs. He was right, she admitted to herself a moment later, it does feel good.

Slowly, he moved the warm, wet cloth against her. The heat soothed the slight ache that was still present and the pressure of his hand against her made her stomach tighten in response. Without realising it she began to move her hips slightly, pushing back against him, silently asking for more.

When his lips appeared on her neck, kissing her gently, she sighed. Moving her head to the side she invited him to continue as her body began to move with more abandon. Then the cloth was gone and his fingers were resting against her bare flesh. Stroking gently, slowly reigniting the arousal she’d felt earlier.

“Will?” she murmured.

When he made a vague questioning sound, she asked, “We don’t have to stop do we?”

She felt him smile against her neck. “Are you sure you don’t want to stop?”

Stroking his cheek, she looked into his eyes and smiled softly. Somehow it felt different, now that she knew. This was her first time. She was glad it would be with him. “I’m sure.”