[Reviews - 348] LikedPrinter
Summary: NOMINATED FOR BEST SAGA, BEST WIP, BEST EPISODE STEALER AND BEST ORIGINAL CHARACTER(RACHEL) AT THE LOVE'S LAST GLIMPSE AWARDS!

What if the events of ‘Normal Again’ did happen and Sunnydale, and everyone in it, was just a figment of Buffy’s unstable imagination. What will happen when she comes back to the ‘real world’?
Rated: NC-17
Categories: NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 30 Completed: Yes
Word count: 39110 Read: 37333
Published: 10/18/2006 Updated: 04/10/2007

1. The real world by Flibble [Reviews - 19] Liked (1738 words)
Just a quick warning to readers: Take the summary seriously! There will naturally be one familiar face in Buffy's 'real world' otherwise I wouldn't be posting this here. But...Sunnydale never existed. I won't be backing out on this concept with some magical twist at the end. Willow won't show up working in a cafe down the street or anything like that. Just wanted to let people know up front so I don't get flamed somewhere down the track. Now that that's out of the way...I really hope those of you who are left really enjoy this one because I'm really excited about sharing it with you all. Please let me know what you think.

2. Why are you here? by Flibble [Reviews - 10] Liked (1273 words)
Thanks to those who have started reading this story and have reviewed. It's great to hear from you. I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

3. How's Now For You by Flibble [Reviews - 11] Liked (1226 words)
Thank you so much to those that have read and reviewed. I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

4. Beer turned you into a what...? by Flibble [Reviews - 14] Liked (1509 words)
Thank you to those who are supporting this story. I really appreciate it.

5. Not him by Flibble [Reviews - 13] Liked (1082 words)
I hope you enjoy the new chapter

6. The true taste of wine by Flibble [Reviews - 15] Liked (1633 words)
So how did I go with the whole 'intriguing chapter title' thing? : ) I hope you enjoy. Please review!

7. New friends by Flibble [Reviews - 12] Liked (1144 words)
Sorry about the delay in posting. RL has been very hectic and getting time on the computer has been a challenge in itself. I hope you enjoy the new chapter. Would love to know what you think

8. The night continues by Flibble [Reviews - 16] Liked (1127 words)
Thanks for the reviews everyone. I do a little happy dance for every single one. : ) I hope you enjoy the chapter.

9. An unexpected offer by Flibble [Reviews - 14] Liked (1124 words)
I hope you enjoy the new chapter guys. Leave me some love?

10. The ups and downs by Flibble [Reviews - 8] Liked (1126 words)
Thanks for all the great reviews guys. They really make my day. I hope you enjoy the new chapter. A big thanks to Megan for betaing it for me.

11. Just another girl by Flibble [Reviews - 13] Liked (1267 words)
I generally don't like to give anything away with my stories but I feel a warning is necessary for this one. So here it is...

WARNING: ATTEMPTED SEXUAL ASSAULT OCCURS IN THIS CHAPTER.

It is not graphic and is only used to further the storyline. I hope you like it. Many thanks to Megan for betaing for me.

12. Promises by Flibble [Reviews - 12] Liked (1132 words)
Hi all. Thank you so much for the reviews. They really make my day. And I'm feeling pretty crappy today so they'll mean even more.

This chapter was supposed to be all Buffy and Spike but the moment Joyce opened the door she took over and wouldn't let go till she'd said her piece. I think she was a bit ticked off at the flack she's been copping. : ) I hope you enjoy it

13. Getting all physical by Flibble [Reviews - 10] Liked (1138 words)
Sorry about the long wait guys. The weeks got away from me a bit. The next three chapters are done in draft form so they won't be too far away.

Happy new year to all! I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

14. The Monster in the Man by Flibble [Reviews - 12] Liked (1282 words)
Thanks guys for your wonderful reviews. You really do keep me writing. I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

15. What happened in my head by Flibble [Reviews - 13] Liked (1446 words)
Thanks so much for the reviews. A special thanks to Tara, tis-kit and Dirktavian for their wonderful comments. Plus, a big welcome to new reader Ashley Granchester. I hope you continue to enjoy the story.

16. The evil clutches of ignorance by Flibble [Reviews - 10] Liked (1348 words)
A big thank you to sixstringbaby for taking a look at this chapter. You're encouragement is such a help sweety.

For the Aussies out there, the character of Rachel is very loosely based on model Chloe Maxwell. She was a funky chick in the 'Jeans West Fits Best' ads in the 90s. I had a crush on her in high school. *wink*

One more thing! I made a picture for this story. It's my first so please let me know what you think.

Wow. This is my longest author's note ever. Guess that means I'm rambling.

17. A really real date by Flibble [Reviews - 14] Liked (1191 words)
Thanks to everyone that reviewed. You all make me smile with giddy pleasure. ; )

Big thanks to sixstringbaby for looking at this chapter for me.

18. Surprise! by Flibble [Reviews - 11] Liked (1799 words)
Thanks so much for all the reviews. Especially the people that called me evil. I loved that. I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

And for the Aussies out there. Happy Australia Day for tomorrow. Or happy Hottest 100 Day as it's known in our house (Triple J rocks!).

19. The first time by Flibble [Reviews - 12] Liked (1183 words)
Hi all. Thank you for all the lovely reviews. I'm so enjoying this story and it's wonderful to know that you guys are enjoying it right along with me.

Thanks once again to sixstringbaby for looking over this chapter for me. I'll be sending you more soon!

20. Distractions by Flibble [Reviews - 6] Liked (1075 words)
Thanks for the reviews guys. I get such a big kick out of reading every single one.

I hope you enjoy the new chapter. Thanks to sixstringbaby for taking a look at it for me.

21. The absence of devotion by Flibble [Reviews - 7] Liked (1802 words)
A big thank you to my reviews.

Also, thanks to sixstringbaby and Megan for betaing this chapter for me.

22. My life in words by Flibble [Reviews - 11] Liked (1421 words)
Hi all. I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm very interested to know what you think of it. So, please review.

Thanks to sixstringbaby for looking it over for me.

23. The love of Dawn's life by Flibble [Reviews - 9] Liked (1188 words)
Thank you so much for the lovely reviews. I got such a laugh out of reading people's predictions for Dawn's love interest. And here I thought it was so obvious.

There is another author's note at the bottom of the chapter. Not something I normally do, but I didn't want to spoil the surprise by putting it here. I really hope you enjoy this one.

24. The other side of forgetting by Flibble [Reviews - 7] Liked (1408 words)
Thank you so much for the great reviews. I'm so happy that you're enjoying this story. I've finished the draft version of it now so I'll be continuing to post regularly until it's finished.

Also, I'm about to post a new story called 'Complicated Acquaintance'. I'd love it if you could check it out. It just a one chapter stand-alone. Yes, I'm plugging my own story. I have no shame. :)

Oh, and drop everything to go read 'Near Enough' by Samara. It's fantastic.

25. Telling Mom by Flibble [Reviews - 7] Liked (1262 words)
A big thanks to Megan for her ever wonderful betaing skills.

Also thanks to my readers, and especially my reviewers. You guys help me to keep typing when the going gets tough.

I hope you enjoy the new chapter.

26. Unexpected visitor by Flibble [Reviews - 9] Liked (1252 words)
Thanks to everyone who reviewed. I hope you enjoy the new chapter. Would love to know what you think of this one.

27. Moving in by Flibble [Reviews - 11] Liked (1177 words)
OMG! I just found out that I've been nominated for 4 awards at Love's Last Glimpse. A stupdenously hugh thank you to whoever it was the nominated me. I'm completely blown away. It's very exciting for me to be nominated for an award.

Also a big thank you to the wonderful Megan for betaing for me. This chapter is so much better because of you.

28. Celebrations by Flibble [Reviews - 9] Liked (1086 words)
Thanks for the wonderful reviews guys, and for your congratulations on my nominations. I'm so excited and it's great to have people to share that with. Also, thank you again to my wonderful beta Megan.

Also, I'm totally embarrassed about how excited I was to find out that Buffy isn't actually dating The Immortal (see Pari's notice about the comic on the home page). I literally jumped up and down screaming in my lounge room. I'm very lame and I don't care. Wohoo!!!

29. Moving on by Flibble [Reviews - 5] Liked (1156 words)
I was shocked and embarrassed to realise that I had somehow managed to leave out a chapter of this story. It was the penultimate chapter and while it wasn't huge I do feel it is integral to the story. So, I wanted to include it. My apologies to those who are having to read it after reading the concluding chapter.

Many thanks to basilio_the_cat from Elysian Fields for alerting me to this error.

30. Halloween by Flibble [Reviews - 28] Liked (1515 words)
Here it is! The very last chapter. I'm very sorry that it took long for me to post it but I didn't want to be disqualified from the Best WIP award I'd been nominated for. Of course, I didn't win so it didn't matter in the long run. But oh well.

Thank you so much to my readers and reviewers. Your support has meant everything to me and without it this story never would have been completed. I'm in your debt. I hope you enjoy the ending.