**Since it's four years later, William is now 40 and Buffy is 25. **


“Honey, I’m home!” Buffy chirped as she entered the penthouse she shared with William, or as she was calling him these days, Spike.

Flipping through the mail awaiting her on the table in the foyer as she made her way inside further their home, she didn’t even hear her fiancé come up behind her until he was on her. On her in the sense that he spun her around and drew her in a drugging kiss, lifting her free from earthly ties in the process.

He was kissing her into breathlessness and damn if Buffy cared. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she returned his passion with her own and allowed him to carry her to their bedroom where he plopped her on the bed and set about undressing her.

“Spike, what’s going on?” she asked in a heady daze.

He grinned down at her, that grin that turned her to goo; that grin that exuded sex. How a grin could exude sex, she wasn’t sure, but Spike pulled it off effortlessly. She was sure he didn’t even know he did it half the time. His blue eyes were alight with mischief and lust, and his chest was already bare.

“Whatcha been doin’?” she asked coyly, grinning back at him, and sweeping her hand across his bare chest.

Propping himself on his arms and hovering above her, he leaned in and kissed her languidly, grinding his center against hers. “Missed you,” he breathed when he pulled apart.

“You saw me this morning. As a matter of fact, if I remember correctly, we got ‘groiny’ this morning too.”

He raised a scarred brow and smirked. “If you remember correctly? I must be doing something wrong.”

“Oh, honey, you do everything right.”

Tucking his tongue behind his teeth, he laid half on top of her and slid a finger up her now bare pussy. “You’re wet,” he observed.

“What do you expect?” she purred, leaning up and kissing him sweetly, trailing her tongue across his bottom lip and sucking it in her mouth. Laying back she smiled coquettishly, “You get my motor revved, baby.”

Growling, he crushed his mouth to hers, sinking his tongue inside her warm cavern as his finger sank inside her other cavern.

Rubbing circles around her clit with his thumb, Spike fingered her idly, and then curled his finger in a ‘come hither’ motion inside her, rubbing her g-spot until she exploded in a mind-bending orgasm.

Panting, Buffy tore her mouth from his and extracted his finger, watching him with hooded lids as she cleaned her spendings from his finger. His eyes darkened fiercely with insatiable lust and he growled again.

Grinning mischievously, Buffy rolled them so that she was now on top. Bending down, she licked his nipples, and started the trail down his body, leaving hot, wet kisses down his pleasure trail and when she came to his jeans; she made quick work of taking them off.

His cock sprang free, weeping for her. Kissing the head, she brushed her lips across the tip, glossing her lips with his pre-cum. He muttered something unintelligible when she nibbled her way down his cock, and then his head flopped back on the bed when she took him in her mouth.

“Buffy,” he groaned, his hips jerking, sending him further into her mouth.

Relaxing her throat muscles as she had read in Cosmopolitan, Buffy swallowed, massaging his member with her throat.

“Christ!” he shouted, and Buffy grinned.

Up and down she went, faster and faster until he was just about to come and she backed off.

“Buffy, please,” he gasped.

She smiled and climbed on top of him, sinking down on him in one smooth move. “I know what my guy wants,” she murmured.

With his hands holding onto her hips, the pair started a rhythm and lost themselves in one another. Tugging her down, Spike kissed her gently and slowly as she rode him. Sitting back up, Buffy watched the pleasure play across his face.

“Touch yourself, baby,” Spike purred.

Gliding a hand slowly down her neck, her breasts and down her stomach, Buffy sought out her clit and flicked it. Moaning, she rode him faster as she played with herself.

“That’s it…love watching my girl get off…love watching you touch yourself…may I?”

She nodded; unable to speak, and moved her hand, giving him access. When his finger found her button, she screamed his name, coming completely undone. Spike followed soon after roaring her name and thrusting up inside her, drenching her in his cream.

Collapsing against him, she gasped for air.

Smoothing a hand down her sweat slickened back, Spike murmured, “Welcome home. I love you, Buffy.”

“I love you too, Spike.”

********


“Spike honestly, you didn’t have to get a hotel room for tomorrow night,” Buffy told him as she shoved some running pants in her suitcase.

He nodded as he shoved some toiletries in his own bag. “Yeah, I did. Kitten, it’s ridiculous for me to come all the way back here just to go back on Sunday morning.”

“’All the way back’,” she mocked him, “Spike, it’s a half hour drive!”

“Yeah, and the hotel is ten minutes from your parents, luv.”

Shrugging, Buffy conceded the point and made her way into the bathroom.

“So, did you like being welcome home like that?” Spike called to her from the bedroom.

Gathering up her toiletries in a mini duffel bag on the counter, Buffy smiled. “I did. What was that for anyway?”

“Are you saying I don’t see to you enough?”

“Not at all. If I recall, you’ve pounced on me quite a few times.”

“Can I help it if I’m insatiable when it comes to you?”

Buffy grinned. “I feel the same way, baby.”

“Good, besides, I figure that’s the last time before this weekend starts that I get to ravage you without having to be quiet or secret about it.”

Buffy giggled, shaking her head.

“I’m gonna bring some of our things down now, all right luv?”

“Okay. I’ll help in a minute.”

“Take your time.”

When she heard him leave the penthouse, Buffy immediately dropped to her knees and opened the cabinet below the sink and reached as far back as she could--past her tampons and panty liners, past the Comet and assorted bottles of cream, shampoo, conditioner and soap to the small plastic bag tucked in the back and pulled it out. She gulped, staring at the box and wave of fear washed over her. She’d had the pregnancy test for a week now and still hadn’t taken it.

Buffy was petrified. She was getting married that weekend which was a joy as well as a tremendous stress in itself; especially when she thought she might be pregnant. What would happen to her law career that she’d just started? She was fresh out of law school and pulling massive hours in the firm that had hired her right out of school—and now she could possibly be pregnant?

What then? Spike had promised once upon a time during a small pregnancy scare that they would work through it and find a way to make things work. The poor guy. He’d put up a lot from her what with her having been uncertain of their relationship and all, and now he’d ‘gotten’ her – and in all fairness, she’d ‘gotten’ him—and now she was afraid again?

Slipping the test into her suitcase, Buffy closed it up and sighed. Sitting down on the bed thoughtfully, she weighed telling him now. It was a pressure filled weekend to begin with, did she want to add to it for both of them, or wait?

Spike burst through the room then, jarring her from her thoughts. “You okay?” he asked, nodding in her direction.

Looking up at him, smiled and stood and made her way to him, wrapping her arms around him. God, she loved him so much, she really did.

Luv, what is it, hmmm?” he murmured, wrapping his arms around her and holding her close.

“I just love you.”

“I know you do,” he whispered, grazing a kiss across her temple, “I love you too, Buffy, more than anything in the world.”

Buffy held him tighter, the words to tell him about her possible pregnancy choking in her throat.