[Reviews - 167] LikedPrinter
Summary: Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Buffy gets a second chance to convince Spike she loves him before she must give him up to death again.
Rated: NC-17
Categories: General NC-17 Fics Characters: None
Genres: Romance
Warnings: Adult Language, Sexual Situations
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 15 Completed: Yes
Word count: 53765 Read: 27530
Published: 10/24/2006 Updated: 01/12/2007

1. Prologue/Day1 by twilightchild [Reviews - 10] Liked (4398 words)
I know I've just started posting it here, but I just thought I should mention that Seven Days has been nominated in the Lie to Me Awards. It's been nominated for the Endless award (best WIP) the Glued at the Mouth award (Best Romance) and the Why its Real award.

2. The 1st Night by twilightchild [Reviews - 7] Liked (1412 words)

3. Day 2 by twilightchild [Reviews - 5] Liked (2994 words)
Much thanks to those that gave reviews ^_^

4. The 2nd Night by twilightchild [Reviews - 4] Liked (3610 words)

5. Day 3 by twilightchild [Reviews - 5] Liked (1990 words)

6. The 3rd Night by twilightchild [Reviews - 10] Liked (6734 words)
The song used in this fic is ‘Knock me Out’ by Linda Perry.

7. Day 4 by twilightchild [Reviews - 6] Liked (3723 words)
Thank you all for the wonderful reviews.

8. The 4th Night by twilightchild [Reviews - 11] Liked (5082 words)
Thank you for all the wonderful reviews. Good to know what you think of the chapters.

9. Day 5 by twilightchild [Reviews - 11] Liked (1899 words)
I want to give a big BIG thank you to all of my wonderful reviewers ^_^ I love you all, and its wonderful to know how much the scenarios that go on inside my head are appreciated.

10. The 5th Night by twilightchild [Reviews - 10] Liked (6712 words)
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all characters in the show are property of Joss Whedon and Mutant Enemy, not me. Damn them! But in a good way.

Chapter Comments: Thank you all so much for the wonderful, fantastic reviews. When I first came up with the idea for this fic it was just going to be a short, fluffy romancy piece. Instead, it’s just about become my pride and joy. I hope you all enjoy it just as much.

11. Day 6 by twilightchild [Reviews - 10] Liked (5452 words)
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer was not written by me (though it should have been). I take no actual credit for the show and make no money from these stories. (Nominated for a few awards, though. Hah!)

So, so, so SO sorry for how long this chapter has taken. RL has been giving me a serious kicking of the ass. My power was shut off for a while, and I just recently got it back on. On a brighter note, send more congradulations, because ‘Seven Days’ has been nominated at the ‘Burst Into Flame’ awards, too! ^_^ It’s been nominated for: ‘Best Long Fic’, ‘Most Original Plot’, and I’ve been nominated for ‘Best New Author’. Wish me luck.
P..S., I am in serious need of a beta so that ‘Seven Days’ and ‘Truce’ can be posted on Bloodshedverse and Buffy and Spike Central. I definitely need a really good and hopefully patient beta. If anyone is interested or knows someone who is available, I’d appreciate it if you’d email me at twilightchild999@yahoo.com
Thanks a bunch!

12. The 6th Night by twilightchild [Reviews - 11] Liked (3031 words)
Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all characters belonging to the show are in no way my creation. I do not take credit and I make no money off of the fanfiction I write. Song is by Evanescence.


Thank you thank you thank you to all my wonderful reviewers! Not much time left till the end now. .>

13. Day 7 by twilightchild [Reviews - 18] Liked (3115 words)
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all characters belonging to the show are not of my creation. The poems used in this story are ‘Broken Dreams’ and ‘The Mask’ by William Butler Yeats, ‘Evening Star’ by Edgar Allan Poe, and ‘Love’s Secret’ by William Blake.

Authors Note: Sorry for taking so long. But, hey, at least there isn’t much longer… .> Much thanks to all my wonderful reviewers.

14. The 7th Night by twilightchild [Reviews - 25] Liked (1914 words)
Disclaimer: It ain’t my show, alright? And the poems used in this story aren’t mine either. The poems are, as follows: William Butler Yeat’s, ‘The Everlasting Voices’, and ‘What was Lost’. Edgar Allan Poe’s, ‘A dream’, and William Blake’s ‘The Land of Dreams’.

Author’s Note: All that’s left after this is the epilogue, so I hope you all enjoy.

15. Epilogue by twilightchild [Reviews - 24] Liked (1699 words)
Disclaimer: Buffy the Vampire Slayer and all characters belonging to it are no creation of mine.

Author’s Note: Much, much thanks to Slaymesoftly, who’s made this fic decent and presentable, and who’s been very supportive. Also, again thank you to those that have nominated Seven Days in the ‘Lie to me Awards’, ‘Burst into Flame’ Awards, ‘Fang Fetish’ awards and ‘Spark and Burn’ Awards. You’re all so wonderful to me. ^_^ Also, everyone pay respect to the maker of the new banner, 'The Space Between'.
*********************************************************************