By the end of the day Buffy was unbelievably glad to get home and when she got into Spike’s car she sunk into the leather and fell asleep before they even got to the house. Spike picked her up and carried her into the house.

“What’s the matter with her?” Jenny asked worriedly rushing over when she saw Buffy slumped in Spike’s arms.
“She’s tired. People in school know now and I think it drained her a bit.” Spike said quietly.
“Oh best put her to bed then.” Jenny smiled stepping out of his way so he could walk upstairs. Before he even got halfway he turned around and beamed at his mother.
“Just to let you know…you’re having a grand daughter.” He's said continuing the walk upstairs. Jenny waited till Buffy was safely out of earshot before bursting out laughing and clapping her hands in delight.

Okay Pink it is.



Time seemed to fly by after the entire school finally found out about her being pregnant and before Buffy even knew it, it was December. School had calmed down a bit and the saga that was Buffy and Spike wasn’t the height of gossip anymore but it definitely wasn’t forgotten. Especially with Buffy walking around with what looked like a pillow under her shirt. Xander had come back to school a few weeks ago but had stayed out of everyone’s way realising that he was the most hated boy in school and Buffy was just fine with that. So here Buffy was 3 days before the Christmas holidays began chattering away to Angel to find out what Spike would want.

“Seriously I am freaking out!” Buffy rushed in a much higher voice than normal.
“Buff seriously…it’s just a Christmas gift my guess is you could wrap up a bucket of piss and still Spike would love it.” He joked but soon realised his mistake and flinched at the glare Buffy shot at him.
Truth was everyone had at some point been on the wrong end of Buffy’s hormones and Angel really didn’t want to piss her off.

“I'm kidding Buffy listen even though Spike is open about the fact he loves English he likes poetry….he ever tell you that?” Angel asked.
“No, why wouldn’t he tell me?” Buffy asked frowning at the fact that Spike had kept something from her.
“Relax its not as if it’s a deep dark secret it’s just he’s embarrassed by it. I happen to know about a certain book her rents from the library like all the time maybe you could buy him a copy.” Angel suggested and snapped his mouth shut when Spike strode over to them.

“Hey.” Spike grinned greeting Angel and kissing Buffy on the forehead.

“What you talking about?”

“Nothing.” They both answered at the same time and Spike cast them a dubious look but didn’t have a chance to say anything because Faith and Willow had arrived at the table in their usual loud way.
“Hey fatty.” Faith greeted ducking a banana that Buffy chucked at her when she greeted her with her favourite new nickname. Buffy scowled at her and put a hand on her belly self consciously.

“Ignore her luv I think you look sexy.” Spike grinned at her.
Faith grinned at her friend apologetically.
“Sorry B don’t worry.” Faith said shrugging and munching on a chip. Buffy glared daggers at her through the rest of the entire lunch time.



Spike pulled his shirt over his head and shoved it into the locker in front of him and pulled out his clean one.

Man I hate sports.

Gym was one of Spikes most hated subjects. Not that he wasn’t fit but he preferred weights to running around and catching a damn ball.

“Spike is that the baby?” Scott asked gesturing to the sonogram picture Spike had taped up in his locker.
Spike looked at his friend and nodded knowing that a few of the other boys were listening in and he didn’t exactly want to discuss this in the locker room.
“I still can’t believe you got Summers pregnant.” Scott laughed shaking his head.
Spike turned around and immediately got defensive giving Scott an irritated look.
“What is that supposed to mean?” Spike asked.

“Whoa man I didn’t mean it like that okay. I just mean its strange thinking of you being a dad.” Scott explained holding up his hands and stepping back.

Spike nodded and sat down on the bench to tie his shoelace.
“So what is it?” Scott asked. There had been lots of talk around the school and a lot of people had even approached Spike and Buffy to ask them things but no one really knew the facts and Scott was running out of patience. A few of the other guys moved closer too, also interested in the new “Hot” couple.

Spike sighed heavily and scratched the back of his head knowing it was useless ignoring them and they were bound to find out eventually.
“It’s a girl.” Spike replied smiling in spite of himself, just the thought of the baby making his stomach roll. A few of the guys nodded encouragingly at him and one even clapped him on the back.

“Congratulations I guess.”
“So when’s it due? What your parents say?” Scott asked really interested now.

“March 14th and they are being supportive now if you excuse me I have to get home.” Spike finished walking past the gathered crowd and heading to meet Buffy.



They got home to find both Jenny and Giles sitting in the living room.

“Hey what you doing home so early?” Spike asked curiously helping Buffy take her coat off and hanging it on the wall.
“I’ve got almost three weeks off now for Christmas.” Giles answered smiling at Buffy as jenny fussed over her offering her drinks and food.
“Ah cool.” Spike shrugged taking a seat next to Buffy and letting a loud groan out.
“There’s actually something we need to talk to you about.” Giles said nervously catching both the teenagers’ attention.
“What?” Buffy asked nervously.

“Well um my sister is coming to stay for the holidays.” Giles winced already knowing what Spikes reaction would be.

“WHAT!? No nuh huh no way is that evil cow coming and ruining Christmas.” Spike yelled.
“Jesus Spike she can’t be that bad.” Buffy tried to calm him down looking at Giles and Jenny and seeing them looking at her pityingly.

“What?” She asked not having a clue why they all looked as if Hitler had just been reborn in their living room or something.
“Buffy dear. You haven’t had the misfortune of meeting my sister…For once Spike is right…she is a tad…judgmental and um well a bit cold.” Giles fumbled for words to describe his sister.

“In other words she’s a bitch and will ruin our holidays.” Spike sighed giving his parents distressed looks.
“When is she coming?” Spike asked with a whine in his voice.
“Well Christmas eve is in a week so she will be here in three days.” Jenny said giving her son a pat on the head in apology.

“Great just bloody great.”