Meanwhile Spike who had gone to get drinks stood on the other side of the dance floor glaring into the middle of it completely hidden from his friends view. Devon was dancing in the middle of the floor with a shapely brunette draped around him. Spike was getting impatient and if Devon didn’t notice him soon he was going to bloody make him notice.

Fucking bastard im gunna rip his nuts off.

Suddenly Devon looked up and saw Spike standing there like he had felt the hate burning into him or something. Spike saw the man gulp and a frightened look flashed across his face. He jerked his head indicating the door and Devon gulped again moving away from the brunette and making his way outside.

Oh fuck Spikes gunna kill me.

Devon resigned himself knowing he was an idiot for even coming tonight and knowing this was going to happen eventually.

“Look man im sorry all right.” Devon muttered as soon as they both got outside. He faced a very pissed off looking Spike and knew an apology was not what he was looking for.
“Sorry? You’re sorry? You fucking raped my girlfriend!” Spike growled dangerously his eyes burning as he slowly walked towards Devon noticing the man backing away as he advanced.

“Look…I didn’t rape her! She…well she didn’t enjoy it exactly…but man come on. You know what its like! You must want to have it rough sometime.” Devon reasoned lamely just making it worse for himself.

“There’s a difference between rough and brutal you fucking prick!” Spike finally snapped lurching forward and decking Devon right in the nose. He fell down right away clutching his obviously broken nose.

Spike who had been looking for someone to take all his rage at Xander, Mr Harris and Buffy’s dad out on and Devon was definitely in for a bad time. He leant over him picking him up by his shirt and throwing him into a few nearby trashcans. He landed on his back and howled as he felt a shooting pain shoot through him. Spike stalked back over to him and knelt over him repeatedly punching him in the face.
“Don’t….Ever….Go….Near….Her….again…..you…..fucking….bloody….Ponce!” He screamed into Devon’s bloody face between punches.

Spike finally ran out of energy and stepped back from the bloody mess on the floor.
Devon let out a pathetic groan and shut his eyes to hold off the pain.
Spike stared at him for a few seconds. Devon wasn’t seriously hurt. If he washed the blood off his face he probably only had a broken nose and a few bruises and Spike felt like a pansy for not making him hurt more.
He rubbed the blood he had on his hands off on Devon’s shirt and made his way back into the club and too the bar.

“Where have you been?” Buffy asked curiously as Spike approached with their drinks.
“Sorry luv a few people stopped to chat on the way over and then the barman messed up.” Spike apologised sitting down and jumping into the current one way discussion between Angel and Oz about which sport was better soccer or American football.

Buffy and Spike strolled into the house happily laughing together at dead on twelve o clock. They were going to go straight upstairs but a cough from the living room attracted their attention and they both turned to see Jenny Giles and Margret all sitting in the living room staring at them. Jenny and Giles were giving them apologetic looks and casting scowls at Margret’s head but Margret on the other hand was staring at them with outrage in her eyes.

“What are you two doing out at this time?” She barked.

“We went for food and movies then we went to the Bronze. It’s not as if we missed our curfew or anything.” Spike sighed knowing he was in for a bollocking off his aunt. Both he and his parents had tried to tell her to stop treating them like dirt but she never listened so they had all learnt to ignore it. Buffy on the other hand Spike knew was still easily upset and was very insecure so that’s all she needed now was a scolding from Margret.

“Its twelve o’clock! And how can you go out like that do you have no common decency you should hide that away!” She snapped angrily at Buffy pointing at her stomach.
“Hey! Don’t speak to her like that okay.” Spike growled as he saw Buffy flinch from the woman’s cruel words.
“Don’t you get an attitude now William. Can’t you see what she’s doing to you!? She’s taking away your life! You are going to be known as a teenage father and you’ll miss out on so many things all because that tramp can’t keep her knees together.” She shouted at him.

Everyone in the room went silent, everyone staring at the woman in shock. She had been rude before but never this outright hostile. Buffy whose emotions seemed to be on the surface all the time lately felt her eyes well up with tears and she bolted upstairs.
Spike watched her go before turning slowly around to his Aunt.

“That is the girl I love. She is carrying my baby. If I even find out you’ve said anything to her. I’ll fucking kick you out myself.” He warned looking at his parents as if expecting them to scold him but they only looked back at him mouth agape still shocked by what she had said about Buffy.
Spike then left the room making his way to his and Buffy’s.


“Buffy you okay luv?” He sighed when he saw her getting changed into the tank top and shorts she always wore to bed even though now she was pregnant it covered very little of her.
“Yeah im fine. She’s a stupid witch.” Buffy sniffled still trying to control her tears.

“She’s worse than that luv. Just don’t listen to her okay it’s what Jenny and Giles do. When mum was pregnant with me Margret said the exact same things to her.” Spike informed her meeting her eyes in the mirror in front of her. She smiled at him softly before taking his hand and leading him back to the bed. She sat him down and straddled him trying not to put her full weight on him. Even though she only weighted the same as a normal girl she was used to being feather light so the extra pounds she had piled on during the pregnancy left her feeling self conscious. She left light kisses all over his cheeks, his forehead and finally on his lips drawing his tongue out to tangle with hers.

She felt him groan into her mouth and felt something very hard press into her ass as she sat on him. She stood up quickly and he stared up at her dazedly with confusion in his eyes until she dropped to her knees in between his legs. He stared down at her watching as she undid his zipper and pulled his jeans down far enough so his erection popped out.
“Buffy, luv you don’t have to do this.” Spike started and finished in a groan as he felt her wrap her tiny warm hand around him and begin to pump slowly.

“I want to do this.” She replied smiling softly watching as the pleasure rippled across Spike’s face and he closed his eyes with his mouth hanging open. She leant in and flicked her tongue across the tip tasting him before trailing kisses up and down his length. Spike fell back on the bed not able to sit up anymore.

Oh god she’s good at this.

“Buffy please.” Spike gasped pleadingly.
Buffy took pity on him and took him into her mouth finally. She moved her mouth up and down until he pressed against the back of her throat so she relaxed her muscles until he fit completely inside. Spikes voice was now reduced to pitiful whimpers and Buffy laughed around when he growled under his breath.

The vibrations sent him off and Buffy felt him cum down her throat. She sat back up and saw him laying there with a goofy smile on his face. Buffy was about to pull him up so he was lying fully on the bed when he grabbed her and spun her round so she was laying on her back.

Wow he recovers damn fast.

He attacked her lips with a raw passion and shoved her little shorts down quickly. He was desperate to be inside her again and didn’t even bother taking off the rest of their clothes. He dipped a finger to her to check if she was ready and felt the wetness dripping out of her. Without another second hesitation he pushed forward burying himself in her. Buffy let out a silent scream and stared at Spike in shock. He had never been this…needy before.

He thrust in and out of her quickly gripping her hips and lifting them up so he could go even deeper. Buffy gasped as she felt him hit her cervix and had to muffle a scream into her pillow when he reached his hand down and tugged at her clit. She flew over the edge as multiple waves of pure ecstasy crashed over her making her feel numb all over except for the feel of Spike still pounding into her.

He finally froze and reached his peek inside her. He almost collapsed on top of her but remembering her bump in time to roll to the side. He gasped and panted for air while Buffy rolled over resting into his side and running her fingertips lightly up and down his chest smiling at him.


“Well that was…” Buffy trailed off not knowing what to say really.
“Yeah…hope that evil bitch heard us.” Spike grinned imaging her face if she heard him and Buffy going at it in his parent’s house.
“What was that all about anyway?” Buffy asked.
“Just needed you pet.” He answered truthfully kissing her lips softly.

Buffy smiled nodding and realised that she still had her tank top on and her pair of shorts were punched around her ankles. She leant down and pulled them off and then pulled the tank over her head settling back down into the blanket snuggling into Spike.
Spike realised he was fully clothed to and laughed as Buffy let out an annoyed sigh when he stood up to remove his jeans and shirt.

“I'm coming right back baby.” He reassured her snuggling back into her and closing his eyes letting sleep take him with Buffy still wrapped in his arms.


The next morning Spike woke up alone. He glanced around the room but Buffy wasnt there.

Where’d she go?

Spike got up slowly rubbing the sleep from his eyes and ruffling his hair a bit hoping to make the curls go down a bit. He pulled on a pair of loose jogging bottoms and left the bedroom. He heard the shower going and since it was eleven o ‘clock he guessed only Buffy would take a shower that late. He stepped into the bathroom quietly shutting the door behind him and smiling as he watched Buffy through the clear shower door. Spikes eyes travelled over her perfect breast which had grown a cup size in the last month (thank you pregnancy!) and over her smooth back and down her legs.

Even with a belly she’s stunning.

Spike grinned, pulling his pants off and striding to the shower door confidently. He pushed the door open and Buffy made a little squeaky sound and jumped when she felt someone step in behind her. She turned and saw Spike grinning at her.
“You! Jesus you scared me!” She scolded him slapping him on the chest.
“Sorry pet…well not really.” He shrugged before pushing her into the shower wall and kissing her almost forgetting the hot spray that rained down on them.

“Oh yeah like im the only one who bleaches my hair!” Spike laughed hysterically as both he and Buffy practically fell out of the bathroom in hysterics.
“Oh please at least my hair is normal looking.” She teased and was about to walk to their room when she saw Margret standing there in front of them gaping at them like a fish out of water.
Spike grinned mischievously.

Me and Buffy standing in the middle of the hallway wearing nothing but towels.

Priceless! If this doesn’t give her a heart attack I don’t know what will!

“Morning Auntie.” Spike greeted cheerfully dragging Buffy into their bedroom before breaking down completely crying laughing Buffy following after.